UEFA Champions League 2013 Semi Finals

Platato

Psst!
And if Dortmund beat them as they have in recent years with the majority of the same players in the Bayern team?
Well Bayern have improved and their stats speak for themselves. I think some of our fans overrate our squad. IMO, we're not there yet. Obviously people feel I underrate our squad.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
An all German final at Wembley aye? Has anyone stopped for a moment to consider the Daily Mail's feelings?

Platato

Psst!
One of the downsides with having old people debate such topics. Downright stubbornness.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
What's the context of that out of interest?

Last time I saw Eamon Dunphy was the United-Roma game of 2007! Seems like he's aged a lot more than 6 years in that time. Made a right tit of himself that day.

Revan

Assumptionman
Just read some of the Hannibal posts. Hilarious. When I thought that it can't be worse than TheReligion I saw this.

I think that a 'redcafe went to meltdown' in an another forum would have been very busy copy-pasting those posts.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
11 against 11 with no ridiculous decision to send one of our players off? We would have dismantled Bayern. We have 2-3 genuine strikers that would pull their centre-halves apart. You should watch the first half of the 2nd leg against them in 2010 again. Had Rafael stayed 90 mins on the pitch, we would have coasted safely to victory.
Bayern won't beat this team over 2 legs.

------De Gea------
Rafael-Rio-Vidic-Evra
-Cleverley-Carrick-Anderson
--Nani--RVP--Rooney--
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TheReligion, is that you in disguise?

C'mon mate, Bayern would beat us comfortably. :lol: @ Anderson and Cleverley.

They can't even get into our team, you expect them to come up against two of the best in Schweini and Martinez? Even Gustavo would walk into our midfield.

They are better all-around than us, except for depth in defence and the striking position. But their starting back 5 is better than ours. They are better out-wide and in the middle.

They are just better than us. Plain and simple.

Blackwidow

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

TheReligion, is that you in disguise?

C'mon mate, Bayern would beat us comfortably. :lol: @ Anderson and Cleverley.

They can't even get into our team, you expect them to come up against two of the best in Schweini and Martinez? Even Gustavo would walk into our midfield.

They are better all-around than us, except for depth in defence and the striking position. But their starting back 5 is better than ours. They are better out-wide and in the middle.

They are just better than us. Plain and simple.
Does van Persie track back?

With Gomez we have a every 52 minutes a goal machine sitting on the bank - and with Pizarro probably the technical best forward who had a goal or assist every 46 minutes this season. But Mandzukic plays especially in the tough matches as he provides a lot more than just goals. And there is others than can score...

That is the full scoreboard of Bayern this season - including the minutes played. T is Tor (Goal), A is Assist, M is Minutes

It does not divide the easier from the more difficult matches. Lately especially Müller and Mandzukic but also the others were kept out of the easier matches because of the CL matches.

Devil may care

Bayern look so strong right now, big keeper, two top class fullbacks, powerful and technically good CM's, two creative wide men and plenty of goal threat with Muller and Mandzukic as well as Gomez on the bench. Any chance of Kroos making the final?