UEFA Champions League Quarter Final fixtures (9th - 10th, 16th - 17th April 2019)

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
Imagine giving Ronaldo a free header :lol: He can score those all day.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
How? Juve are going out tonight
If Juve go out then Ajax have to win the whole thing:drool:

and then bring the trophy to De Kuip so Feyenoord can take a look at it ;) (friendly banter)

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Cristiano scores.....but VAR checking for a foul

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Surely VAR can't overrule that :lol: De Ligt pushed his own guy!

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Same level of defending as giving Messi a free shot on his left foot at the top of the area. :(
Even worse. At least the Man United defenders aren't pushing each other out of the way to block him only to result in neither of them being able to get to him :lol: Still, you gotta have the bottle to put it in, and there's no-one you'd rather have in that position than CR7.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
If Juve go out then Ajax have to win the whole thing:drool:

and then bring the trophy to De Kuip so Feyenoord can take a look at it ;) (friendly banter)
You take that back!!!!!

Nah be fun to watch that thing up close, not like our shite excuse for a team will ever come close.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
I think they match up well but If Liverpool are to have any chance the first leg has to be at Anfield.
Second leg is at Anfield I think, and that's good for us. Barcelona are shaky away from home, and we'd be up for it. If Barca play like they did at OT, we'll put 3 past them.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Even worse. At least the Man United defenders aren't pushing each other out of the way to block him only to result in neither of them being able to get to him :lol: Still, you gotta have the bottle to put it in, and there's no-one you'd rather have in that position than CR7.
They were too busy running away from Messi to give him all the space he needed.

I'm not sure which is more disastrous, giving Messi a free shot there or Ronaldo a free header. :rolleyes:

[Edit, it's the same]

Woodzy

Wondered why the match day thread was so quiet and only just realised what thread I was in :lol:

SportingCP96

Supports
Second leg is at Anfield I think, and that's good for us. Barcelona are shaky away from home, and we'd be up for it. If Barca play like they did at OT, we'll put 3 past them.
I agree which is why first leg would be better. The fear would be going to Camp Not first and getting blown out 3-0 or even 2-0.

If its at Anfield first I can see Liverpool putting a 2-0 scoreline in place.

SportingCP96

Supports
You take that back!!!!!

Nah be fun to watch that thing up close, not like our shite excuse for a team will ever come close.
To be fair De Kuip and your fans are twice as good as Ajax in my opinion.

The atmosphere there is incredible.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I agree which is why first leg would be better. The fear would be going to Camp Not first and getting blown out 3-0 or even 2-0.

Liverpool are better than barcelona right now. They'll win both legs

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool

True. For me, it just depends on how the league stands for us. Barcelona are at a major advantage having to not do much more to secure their league, while we have to go full speed ahead in pretty much every game besides the Porto one tomorrow.