UEFA Champions League Quarter Final fixtures (9th - 10th, 16th - 17th April 2019)

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
To be fair De Kuip and your fans are twice as good as Ajax in my opinion.

The atmosphere there is incredible.
On that I agree. Ah well, you dont support Feyenoord for their trophy haul. And I can cheer for Ajax without problem in Europe.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
It's so sad that this Ajax team is going to get picked to pieces in the upcoming transfer windows. They're such a good team to watch.

Penycwm

Supports
Newport County
It's so sad that this Ajax team is going to get picked to pieces in the upcoming transfer windows. They're such a good team to watch.
Thats life, how many Southampton players did Liverpool take ?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Thats life, how many Southampton players did Liverpool take ?
We can give Lallana & Lambert back no worries, and I'm sure something can be sorted out for Lovren :D

Also Southampton were unlikely to achieve anything besides best of the rest status. Ajax knocked out Real Madrid & are on course to take Juventus to penalties :drool:

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
Ajax deserve credit they are no pushovers and if they played the semi final vs Spurs I truly believe a CL Final could be on the cards.

Juve though..They are shocking in midfield aren't they?

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Ajax deserve credit they are no pushovers and if they played the semi final vs Spurs I truly believe a CL Final could be on the cards.

Ramsey can't come fast enough. I still have no idea why Douglas Costa isn't even in the squad given his impact coming off the bench in the first leg.

ThierryHenry14

Supports
Arsenal
Just like Monaco got pick apart 2 years ago. In the end Ajax can get a lot of money from player sales to rebuild squad. There are so many talented young player waiting for game time such as Ødegaard, Isak probably will be available in the summer.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Dybala might be fecked :( Has looked decent.

Just like Monaco got pick apart 2 years ago. In the end Ajax can get a lot of money from player sales to rebuild squad. There are so many talented young player waiting for game time such as Ødegaard, Isak probably will be available in the summer.
True enough.

+5 minutes of added time :lol: VAR life.

SportingCP96

Supports
Both of them have Ajax written all over them.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

It's not that bad but Pirlo-Vidal-Pogba was just the sex a few years back. :drool:

Italian teams in CL have had this issue for a long time, if you let them play at their tempo you're in trouble. If you impose your own game on them they usually have no answer. The Spurs-Juve game was a good example of this last year as was Milan-Arsenal.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Ronnie long-shot territory. Let's see what he can do.

Hit the wall, naturally.

Penycwm

Supports
Newport County
We can give Lallana & Lambert back no worries, and I'm sure something can be sorted out for Lovren :D

Also Southampton were unlikely to achieve anything besides best of the rest status. Ajax knocked out Real Madrid & are on course to take Juventus to penalties :drool:
you're forgetting Mane and Dick V D..oh and Crouchie and Bruce G and Danny Ings

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Ramsey can't come fast enough. I still have no idea why Douglas Costa isn't even in the squad given his impact coming off the bench in the first leg.
Because he's injured

As for liverpool-barcelona, addendum: if Messi turns on God Mode for the two games, tie will be open, with maybe barcelona being slightly favoured so long as the rest of the team shows up

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
you're forgetting Mane and Dick V D..oh and Crouchie and Bruce G and Danny Ings
Danny Ings looked like a decent enough squad player until his leg got fecked :( I'd take him over Origi anyway.

Because he's injured

As for liverpool-barcelona, addendum: if Messi turns on God Mode for the two games, tie will be open, with maybe barcelona being slightly favoured so long as the rest of the team shows up

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Bonucci is a complete liability defensively. Without Chiellini that defense is not good enough.

Juve really don't like to make things easy for themselves, 3 or 4 important players out injured for every game it seems like.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Well, it's not a given Messi will be in god mode, and it's not a given the rest of the team will show up even if he does. I mean, last time he went full god mode in europe against a great team, they still lost 3-0

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Ajax has to show more of the brawn they showed at home and away to Real. They're scared. Also De Jong is clearly not fit.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Is he worth the 12.5M seems like too much money.
They've hit the jackpot with some of these relatively unknown youngsters though like Neres and that centre half that went to Spurs whos name I suddenly seem to have forgotten.

Edit: Davinson Sanches.

SportingCP96

Supports
They've hit the jackpot with some of these relatively unknown youngsters though like Neres and that centre half that went to Spurs whos name I suddenly seem to have forgotten.

Edit: Davinson Sanches.
Sanchez?
Odegaard and Isak would be great signings for them.

SquishyMcSquish

Supports
Tottenham
It just looks to me like Fred goes for the ball? And rakitic steps out in front of him.

There's no intent there.

Trizy

Turned over the Juventus game now, feck United. Anyway, why is Virgin One TV quality so fecking shite?