g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Under 21 European Championship 2021 (March & May - June)

Hester_manc

Wahid Faghir has scored to 1-0 for Denmark vs. Germany. He is only 17 years old and scored on what I think, was his first touch of the ball

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Rui Jorge getting what he deserves for being an idiot. Tiago Tomas not coming on is bonkers, Dany is clearly tired and TT kills everyone on the counter

Why would Conceição come into the game at this time? :houllier:

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Rui Jorge getting what he deserves for being an idiot. Tiago Tomas not coming on is bonkers, Dany is clearly tired and TT kills everyone on the counter

Why would Conceição come into the game at this time? :houllier:
Gedson starting the game is the biggest mistery tbh. And Ramos for Florentino just sent the wrong message to the players. Chicken substitution

KC91

Italy look a tired team, and they have a lot of attackers out there atm, I wonder what formation they are running here.

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
Italy look a tired team, and they have a lot of attackers out there atm, I wonder what formation they are running here.
They put all the meat in the barbecue, they are completely unbalanced now. But PT team is also very tired.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Gedson starting the game is the biggest mistery tbh. And Ramos for Florentino just sent the wrong message to the players. Chicken substitution
Abdu Conte for Tavares and TT for Dany Mota have been the obvious subs for about half an hour. This game should have been over ages ago if he didn't play favourites.

Florentino's been great since he came on, he should 100% start instead of Gedson.

Peyroteo

Supports
Sporting CP
Rafael Leão on... Tiago Tomas must play a different sport. We win the league with a bunch of kids and he plays one of them at the Euros at the end of the year... I actually want us to lose now, that's how bad these substitutions are.

I don't think we're scoring here even against 10

André Dominguez

Supports
Benfica, Académica
This was a game that could had ended without a single card: the players are being fair, no malicious intents, but somehow the ref managed to give more than two yellow cards.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Both these games have been bonkers. Denmark should have taken the lead there.

Hester_manc

Pity. I think Denmark was better than Germany, even though it was a "straight fight". Crazy that a country with over 80 million inhabitants and a country with 5.5 million can be about equal.

Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
The Maier penalty was the one that changed the shootout. Proper captain.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I´d swear that I have seen dozens of Spain-Portugal in sub 21. It would be one of my weird feelings in football.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
The Maier penalty was the one that changed the shootout. Proper captain.
Denmark's penalties were just weak. Dahmen is pretty small for a keeper, but even he saved two and it would have been three if he didn't slip.

I´d swear that I have seen dozens of Spain-Portugal in sub 21. It would be one of my weird feelings in football.
Spain are just extremely consistent performers in the competition, so they always play most or all of the possible games and so it's only natural that they meet other strong nations a lot.

Hester_manc

The 2 missed penalties were taken by the two youngest players (17 and 18). I guess they did not have the nerves.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Rafael Leão is a flop
While I don’t agree with some of Rui Jorge choices, I completely agree with him not starting Leão. He has a terrible competitive attitude, he isn’t going anywhere as a professional player if he doesn’t change.

Regarding this competition being amongst the best 4 is always good, but honestly the generations keep going and I really hope Goncalo Inácio develops as a CB option, because I don’t see nothing on Queirós or Leite, at least for top level football, no wonder we’re still stuck with Pepe and Fonte.