United fans are protesting at Carrington

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Proud of them if it went down as appeared, i.e. passionate yet non violent protests to show their rage.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Saturday will be big. You can’t expect more than that amount of people to get into carrington! It’s a start to be seen and heard. Disappointed in MUST for being so idle.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I appreciate that the forum needs humour from time to time. But..

I don't get it!.

People pissing and moaning that they want the owners out and "we need to protest". But when a few lads turn up to the training ground with banners virtually every comment is ripping the shit out of them. What a Joke!
I'll always support your right to light-heartedly take the piss whenever and wherever. If the forum ever shut that down I would be outside the data centre with my bedsheets too, praying for these lads to comment.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Saturday will be big. You can’t expect more than that amount of people to get into carrington! It’s a start to be seen and heard. Disappointed in MUST for being so idle.
Saturday seems to only being backed by a bunch of fan cam youtubers. But crack on regardless ofcourse, every little helps.

Believe the more established fan groups have a far more concerted effort planned for the Liverpool home game.

JB7

Larger protest planned for saturday
Yeah that on Saturday isn't a protest, it's a "fan cam" opportunity basically to create content whilst doing feck all. I'd be amazed if any match going red is there.

red4ever 79

Saturday seems to only being backed by a bunch of fan cam youtubers. But crack on regardless ofcourse, every little helps.

Believe the more established fan groups have a far more concerted effort planned for the Liverpool home game.
Yes this is what I have heard also. As this will be a global televised match with both teams having been the victim, it does seem the perfect opportunity.They have to do everything to maximise the publicty of this. If that means stopping the team buses to delay the game, then whatever it takes.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
The Utd versus Liverpool fixture which is coming up soon is the time I think. Global audience on the match. We need thousands there, doing everything possible to disrupt the fixture and make themselves heard. Two great clubs with shitty owners must stand side by side and make their voice heard.
Yeah, hopefully that one has a huge turnout. Only thing I hope for is the fans don't start fighting each other. Emotions will be high, drinks will be had, it could happen.

JB7

You're not going to get that many people willing to break the law and do what they have done. They'll be plenty more people during any lawful protests that are planned which is understandable.

That's not me having a dig either. Just simple facts. With regards to why are they disrupting the players well what other choice do they have? They bare them no malice. It's about being heard and picking up media attention which they have done.

Mission accomplished in that regard.
Also you simply wouldn't get in if too many people knew about it because the club would get tipped off in advance if it was discussed in a public forum or a large group of people knew about it in advance. Something like today has to be kept very small so that it's possible.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
The biggest fan base on the planet and that's the best we can come up with. Totally embarrassing, 2 bed sheets and a couple of spray cans.:lol:
Also targeting our players training ground when they have nothing to do with this whole fiasco :houllier:
Yeah I guess they should have snuck a billboard on a back of a 40 tonne truck.

I appreciate that the forum needs humour from time to time. But..

I don't get it!.

People pissing and moaning that they want the owners out and "we need to protest". But when a few lads turn up to the training ground with banners virtually every comment is ripping the shit out of them. What a Joke!
Lighten up pal.

For a start we know much much bigger protests than this did feck all back at the time of the takeover, so whilst it’s good, it’s also going to have absolutely zero effect so it’s good to have a giggle.

We need football fans protesting on mass at parliament, because parliament is the only thing that can help us here. We’re talking about a billion dollar business.

Withnail

Yeah that on Saturday isn't a protest, it's a "fan cam" opportunity basically to create content whilst doing feck all. I'd be amazed if any match going red is there.
Surely we should set aside this type of stuff. So what if it's backed by some lads you have a youtube channel.

Protests are what's needed and if they get the message out to more people then it can only be a good thing. Refusing to attend a protest for a cause you believe in because someone you've no time for is pushing it seems totally ridiculous.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Lighten up pal.

For a start we know much much bigger protests than this did feck all back at the time of the takeover, so whilst it’s good, it’s also going to have absolutely zero effect so it’s good to have a giggle.

We need football fans protesting on mass at parliament, because parliament is the only thing that can help us here. We’re talking about a billion dollar business.
This is where the fans should be going.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I think that this is getting a bit much now, this affects the players and it's not the players fault.

This will affect the match at the weekend and if we lose there'll be people moaning that we didn't play well enough, well no sh*t, we didn't train mid week!

What's even better is that they obviously messed up as half the you is in black and the rest is in red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I think you'll find it was our owners who decided to drop the biggest bombshell on the football world in the middle of the most crucial time of the season.

They don't care and so if you choose to go about this meekly, you enable and encourage these football terrorists/dictators in the making.

Also, this gives players some moral support in opposing this and future moves like this.

It's top reddism like this that's enabled the Glazer rats to divide, conquer and rule this fanbase.

Do you care more about exposure and sending a message or do you want to stay pure in your limited understanding of what it is to be a United fan? Because that's how you become a legacy fan consigned to the dust bin.

No one here loves UEFA, FIFA and Sky but they were useful tools in the fight we just won.

We won't be getting the 50+1 by trying to play holier-than-thou within the fanbase.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Good to see! More needed.

That one banner is a tad bizarre, though.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
The biggest fan base on the planet and that's the best we can come up with. Totally embarrassing, 2 bed sheets and a couple of spray cans.:lol:
Also targeting our players training ground when they have nothing to do with this whole fiasco :houllier:
Why didn’t you turn up then? Or help arrange something less ‘embarrassing’

JB7

Surely we should set aside this type of stuff. So what if it's backed by some lads you have a youtube channel.

Protests are what's needed and if they get the message out to more people then it can only be a good thing. Refusing to attend a protest for a cause you believe in because someone you've no time for is pushing it seems totally ridiculous.
I don't necessarily disagree with you, I'm just saying it how it is. There's a reason that none of the United supporters groups are backing it.

It's good people want to take action - but needs to be targeted in the right direction and at the onwership.

Disrupting training and potentially scaring and intimidated low level employees at Carrington isn't the way to go.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
I'll always support your right to light-heartedly take the piss whenever and wherever. If the forum ever shut that down I would be outside the data centre with my bedsheets too, praying for these lads to comment.
:lol:

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
I’d be amazed if everyone who turned up doesn’t go to matches. Not to mention that the 70k who rock up to OT each week will include a very diverse range of views. Including loads of people who have no issue with the Glazers at all.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer

Ah, thought I saw something more official.

Oggmonster

Isn't this kind of similar though? They've taken a few pictures and put them on social media. YouTube/Fam Cam videos are basically the same thing (with the potential of a far bigger audience.)

Fair play to these lads though, whilst it's not exactly thousands of people it is still gaining traction on Sky and social media. Hopefully the weekend one does get a bigger turn out and it keeps going from there.

Red00012

Great to see , surprised Ole came out to talk to them and seeing the bed sheet :D

Red00012

Are MUST not involved in this ?

JB7

It's top reddism like this that's enabled the Glazer rats to divide, conquer and rule this fanbase.

Do you care more about exposure and sending a message or do you want to stay pure in your limited understanding of what it is to be a United fan? Because that's how you become a legacy fan consigned to the dust bin.

No one here loves UEFA, FIFA and Sky but they were useful tools in the fight we just won.

We won't be getting the 50+1 by trying to play holier-than-thou within the fanbase.
I wasn't saying I necessarily agreed with the stance as said in another post - it's just how it is seen and there is a reason none of the supporters groups are behind it.

Withnail

I don't necessarily disagree with you, I'm just saying it how it is. There's a reason that none of the United supporters groups are backing it.
That's quite disheartening. We need unity not division or elitism.

Are the Supporters groups organising other protests?

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I wasn't saying I necessarily agreed with the stance as said in another post - it's just how it is seen and there is a reason none of the supporters groups are behind it.
The Red Army left their banners in OT. If even that is too far for them, clearly they have no appetite for what this fight needs.

MUST said they want Glazers to transfer ownership to the fans and even if they don't organise the protests, they support people's right to do so.

JB7

That's quite disheartening. We need unity not division or elitism.

Are the Supporters groups organising other protests?
I believe so, from what I've seen there's a lot more talk about something for the Liverpool home game.

Obviously I don't know likely it would be to actually happen but a joint protest with United & Liverpool fans alongside one another could be incredibly powerful (and risky!).

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Please keep this thread free from sarcastic shit-attitudes like "we can never do anything as fans". We need to take ourselves seriously as a fanbase, and realise we have power to change things if we stand together.
Agreed mate and it the mods won't enforce this then we need to send a message to them as well.

WE decide when you POST.

GMoore23

Yeah I guess they should have snuck a billboard on a back of a 40 tonne truck.
Why didn’t you turn up then? Or help arrange something less ‘embarrassing’
Spurs Fans who we often laugh at made a better effort. Proper signage made and more professional looking. Ours was an embarrassment in comparison, hopefully will be better on Saturday.
I posted though because, why annoy the players with this and distract them from their work. They had no part in the whole ESL fiasco and even played a big part in getting it stopped. Why protest at their training ground and set us up for a bad result on Sunday. Idiots!
Target the Glazers and the Glazers only!