United fans are protesting at Carrington

cyberman

We need more out there. More people have commentated on this thread than showed up.
Why wasnt this widely shared before hand? Get them an account on here

Maticmaker

Will warm the cockles of Joel Glazer's heart when he sees this, heart felt by these guys no doubt, but..... !!!

Adamsk7

Whilst I appreciate the effort, this is entirely the problem and why what we’ve seen over the last 72 hours was so effective. We banded together as a football community and the outrage was there for all to see - now we’re back to a dozen blokes with some soiled bedsheets. Let’s face it, that statement “we decide when you play” makes no sense. There absolutely must be a planned and ORGANISED approach to this that unites all our fans and hell, even fans of other teams. The Glazers will be rubbing their hands looking at these guys thinking “is that it?”

Tom Van Persie

No relation
We need more out there. More people have commentated on this thread than showed up.
If this was organized by Red Issue they wouldn't last five minutes on here.

bsCallout

Good start. Bizarre to target only the players though. Do this at the game, why waste time disrupting the players training, that doesn't effect the Glazers bottom line does it?

Hectic

Supports
30fps
But what if one of them is Schmeichel's Cartwheel.

Whilst I appreciate the effort, this is entirely the problem and why what we’ve seen over the last 72 hours was so effective. We banded together as a football community and the outrage was there for all to see - now we’re back to a dozen blokes with some soiled bedsheets. Let’s face it, that statement “we decide when you play” makes no sense. There absolutely must be a planned and ORGANISED approach to this that unites all our fans and hell, even fans of other teams. The Glazers will be rubbing their hands looking at these guys thinking “is that it?”
Yeah it's a good gesture but you're right, we need 100,000 of protestors marching on parliament to get any chance of real change. These tiny protests are done in good faith but have zero effect, if anything they just affect to the players and coaches negatively.

It's a start though, but the wider footy community needs desperately to come together now.

red4ever 79

Isn't there supposed to be another protest on a bigger scale at the weekend? Well done to these lads.
Yes outside the stadium on Saturday I believe. Good on these lads, what we need now is more to follow and gain momentum. I urge anyone who has the ability to join one of the protests to make your voice heard. We cannot let the Glazers continue as owners.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sounds like Ole gave them detention and sent them packing.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
People calling for mass protests etc.

Yes, that will happen in time.

This is just a group of Utd fans making their feelings known and keeping the momentum going. Hopefully this first of many. Not every protest needs to be 10k+ in a car park.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
Surely we'll find out what was said between the protesters and Ole / the players. If not then it was just a few blokes looking to leverage the situation so that they could meet the fecking players and manager.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Typical legacy fans.

red4ever 79

The Utd versus Liverpool fixture which is coming up soon is the time I think. Global audience on the match. We need thousands there, doing everything possible to disrupt the fixture and make themselves heard. Two great clubs with shitty owners must stand side by side and make their voice heard.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Yeah it's a good gesture but you're right, we need 100,000 of protestors marching on parliament to get any chance of real change. These tiny protests are done in good faith but have zero effect, if anything they just affect to the players and coaches negatively.

It's a start though, but the wider footy community needs desperately to come together now.
Exactly right. We have a populist Prime Minister desperately trying to keep his red wall of new traditional Labour voters. Hundreds of thousands marching at parliament will get something done. Being seen as the man who threw out greedy rich foreign owners to reclaim the game for the common man is a political open goal for Boris.

FcUnitedRed

Supports
Glazers Out
I appreciate that the forum needs humour from time to time. But..

I don't get it!.

People pissing and moaning that they want the owners out and "we need to protest". But when a few lads turn up to the training ground with banners virtually every comment is ripping the shit out of them. What a Joke!

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
The Utd versus Liverpool fixture which is coming up soon is the time I think. Global audience on the match. We need thousands there, doing everything possible to disrupt the fixture and make themselves heard. Two great clubs with shitty owners must stand side by side and make their voice heard.
I think Liverpool fans are not to bothered now. Most seem to be buying Henry's apology video.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
That can't be real. Some of those protesters look under 25, and we know under 25s have no interest in football. It's all Fortnite and electronic music and rocket ships for them.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Nice, hopefully there will be bigger number of fans.

CallyRed

TalkSPORT reporting the protesters managed to get into the training ground and spoke to Ole. Ole asked them can any of you play on the right wing

TheReligion

Abusive
I would not mock it but it is disappointing that there are so few people there.

Think it needs to be more organised. This is the largest forum of fans that is not connected to the club so hopefully something bigger can be arranged here.
You're not going to get that many people willing to break the law and do what they have done. They'll be plenty more people during any lawful protests that are planned which is understandable.

That's not me having a dig either. Just simple facts. With regards to why are they disrupting the players well what other choice do they have? They bare them no malice. It's about being heard and picking up media attention which they have done.

Mission accomplished in that regard.

cyberman

I would not mock it but it is disappointing that there are so few people there.

Think it needs to be more organised. This is the largest forum of fans that is not connected to the club so hopefully something bigger can be arranged here.
Looking at it again, surely this puts the players at risk of a covid breach?
I dont think they should actually get into the ground but everything else should be on the table