United Kits 23/24

Rolaholic

Well, the away has officially grown on me

Gorgeous shade of green

scottser

words simply can not express how much i hate that green away strip.
our away strips are white and our third strip is blue. they are the classics and you do NOT under ANY circumstances, feck with the classics.

Lightbringer

Why does the back of the jersey always have to be longer than the front of the jersey with Adidas?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Seems like the green kit is going to be one of those polarizing kits that you either strongly love or hate

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
words simply can not express how much i hate that green away strip.
our away strips are white and our third strip is blue. they are the classics and you do NOT under ANY circumstances, feck with the classics.
Apart from when our away and third strips are yellow and green, black, grey, gold, pink and a weird browny giraffe pattern, yes.

cafecillos

I don't think I've seen any pics of the away shirt without those absolutely horrendous glued on boxes for the front sponsor and the back name and number. Surely the final version can't possibly be that bad.

lex talionis

The Wrigleys chewing gum kit is horrendous, fittingly the last kit of the Glazer era.

Big Ben Foster

Supports
I don't think I've seen any pics of the away shirt without those absolutely horrendous glued on boxes for the front sponsor and the back name and number. Surely the final version can't possibly be that bad.
I'm assuming they designed a version without the boxes at one point and found that the stripes running into the letters detracted from the legibility of the text.

cafecillos

I'm assuming they designed a version without the boxes at one point and found that the stripes running into the letters detracted from the legibility of the text.
It won't be an extra piece of material of a similar colour glued on though, which is fairly clearly what I meant.

Big Ben Foster

Supports
It won't be an extra piece of material of a similar colour glued on though, which is fairly clearly what I meant.
I'm pretty sure that was just a fake mockup. The authentic one from the video that was posted doesn't have that extra material.

mu4c_20le

I dont mind the shirt but... are we even allowed to have an away kit that isn't white, black, or blue? I dont care if we had it that one time 200 years ago

scottser

Apart from when our away and third strips are yellow and green, black, grey, gold, pink and a weird browny giraffe pattern, yes.
i understood the newtown heath strip back then. i didn't like it, but i understood the nod to roots and all that. the all black kung-fu cantona strip was actually pretty decent but all the others; the grey, gold, pink, and especially this year's urinary tract infection green strip can all ask me bollox.

Last edited:

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
I dont mind the shirt but... are we even allowed to have an away kit that isn't white, black, or blue? I dont care if we had it that one time 200 years ago
We've had a green shirt, a pink shirt, a giraffe shirt and a grey shirt with a picture on it within the past decade.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I'm not afraid to admit the emerald on our away shirt brought a tear to my eye. It reminds me of the old country. Buttercups and leprachauns. Drunken punch-ups at closing time. It's a sweet, somewhat bitter feeling.

Maclooch

The green is capitalizing on the current late 80s/early 90s fashion aesthetic. You’ll see it worn with baggy jeans, mullets, and ironic moustaches.

Zebs

Clare Baldings Daughter plays too much Wordscapes
Aitch is wearing the new jersey on stage at Glastonbury at the moment, looks great.