United Kits 23/24

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Right... If we're going to be releasing three new kits every year, we might as well change things up a bit and try something experimental instead of endlessly rotating between white, black, and blue as we did under Nike.
White black and blue are historically our colours. It’s tradition and heritage.

decorativeed

Why are people shitting their pants over the green and white striped kit? And how in fecks name is it worse than the electric piss green one we churned out this season?! People are mad.
I agree, it's not worse - because I genuinely struggled to pick the players apart from the grass in the first match we wore that bright green kit - but it is still absolutely dog shit nevertheless.

BuzzKillington

After hating the green one on first sight, I’m coming round to the idea. But I really liked the pink shirt from a couple of seasons ago. I’d like to see more pink.

scottser

I need to see each one on a fat, balding, old ginger cnut like me first, before I share my opinion.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
After hating the green one on first sight, I’m coming round to the idea. But I really liked the pink shirt from a couple of seasons ago. I’d like to see more pink.
I like the idea of having a pink away / third kit now and then, but I thought that one was too generic. Like a standard Adidas template.

The green one looks very original though - I'm sure I'll like it when I see a high quality photo of it on one of the players.

Matteh

The green and white shirt looks like a T-shirt you’d get on ASOS or something with the football stuff added on. I suppose it depends if you’re a fan of ASOS clothing as to how that makes you feel, but I’m a fan of all three this year if the leaks are accurate.

izec

The green and white shirt looks like a T-shirt you’d get on ASOS or something with the football stuff added on. I suppose it depends if you’re a fan of ASOS clothing as to how that makes you feel, but I’m a fan of all three this year if the leaks are accurate.
It is more a fashion statement than a kit. Someone said pages ago that it will be more popular with neutral/casual fans, and i agree.

Devil81

That kit will be very very popular, as hard as it is for a lot on here to realise that.
I remember the day the Zebra kit was released, I was working near Old Trafford so took a stroll down to see the kit in the flesh. The security guy on the door told me it was one of the most popular first day releases they've ever had.

Tiber

Adidas have produced some utter shite for United but that away kit is brutal

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I still dislike it, but I'm starting to dislike it less.

tidraKS

idk why this kit reminds me of Gremio :D And I'm not brazilian.

MyBloodIsRed

what's with the "stick on" looking sponsor area? It looks like an after thought (or ready to be ripped off when we find a new sponsor) haha

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I actually love that away kit mainly because it's something different.

Ted Lasso

I usually consider fan mock ups to be quite bad but this one has something to it that I am digging:

L1nk

From the back with the lettering it gives me the kind of 01-03 kit vibes with the black down the side