United Kits 23/24

OutOfTowner

JCL Daytripping WUM
ahhh cheers. I’ve never noticed on the other kits before
Well I know that the rose appeared on an FA Cup final shirt 110 years ago but I'm not sure if it featured on other kits in the past. Someone better than me would be able to tell you.

Chairman Steve

It’s very 02/03 with the black trims down the side. I liked that shirt and had ’Veron 4’ on the back of it as a kid.

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
The home kit looks to be a more vibrant red than usual, is that just me? Or maybe it's just the photos?

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.
That is the worst looking kit we have ever had IMO, that third kit. The crest is stupid and it just looks cheap and poor quality.

decorativeed

That is the worst looking kit we have ever had IMO, that third kit. The crest is stupid and it just looks cheap and poor quality.
Nowhere near. Have you seen the away kit? The home one with the black stripes at the bottom from 18/19? The blue and black rag-rolled/tiger striped one from '92? The green kit from last season? The infamous grey one from '95? The beige mosaic one from a few years back?

I think the reason you reckon it looks cheap and poor quality could also be because the most recent photo is of a far-east knock-off.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Nowhere near. Have you seen the away kit? The home one with the black stripes at the bottom from 18/19? The blue and black rag-rolled/tiger striped one from '92? The green kit from last season? The infamous grey one from '95? The beige mosaic one from a few years back?

I think the reason you reckon it looks cheap and poor quality could also be because the most recent photo is of a far-east knock-off.
How very dare you.

Reapersoul20

Can Anderson score? No.

Nah I just really really dislike this one. The crest was clearly made to be more easily mass manufactured and to save money for the producers. Hate that. It reminds me of the shite third kit city and a few others had last year, which I also hated.

Spoony

The People's President
Nah I just really really dislike this one. The crest was clearly made to be more easily mass manufactured and to save money for the producers. Hate that. It reminds me of the shite third kit city and a few others had last year, which I also hated.

Yeah, I hate it because it's Liverpool away, it's not a bad looking kit but it's just not for me.

decorativeed

I think it's just our take on those recent throwback Roma kits, which are nice and clean and well received by Roma fans and kit collectors.

Changing the badge isn't going to cost any less than keeping the old one - in fact probably the opposite is the case, as they'll have to create new machines and programs to produce it for a smaller run of shirts.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
I maintain this and the white shirt are are both future cult classics. I’ve not bought a Utd shirt in over 10 years due to my boycotting of the Glazers.

If they leave, properly, I will buy one of these shirts as soon as they’re available and I will wear it with pride.

Might even post a picture of myself wearing it for people to gaze at admiringly / print off and throw darts at.

Judas

Open to offers
Not at all the reason. It's because its a lot more casual and has a more streetwear vibe, like Arsenal just having their cannon part of their badge on their shirt a few years back. It'll sell very very well. It's got zero to do with saving money :lol: it's clearly a style choice, and a great one. You'll see people in the kit everywhere.

Prodigy24

Here's an unboxing video of the authentic version of the green away kit. Looks obviously much better than the replica, and doesn't have that big ass box around the sponsor.

ifightdragons

I honestly think the away kit is really nice. But I absolutely get why some might dislike it, as it's nothing like a design or colorway we've ever had before.

It has a 1920/30s vibe to it, that I find stylish. Could also see a similar design being popular in the '70s.

sugar_kane

So far seem to the best batch of United kits Adidas have done (excluding the 80s ones of course) along with the 20/21 season.

It's just a shame they haven't used the proper badge for the white kit. It would be very nice otherwise instead of a nasty Liverpool tribute kit.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Home is okay.

The white is an abomination, you cannot convince me that isn't a Liverpool kit in disguise.

The green one is mint.

decorativeed

Home is okay.

The white is an abomination, you cannot convince me that isn't a Liverpool kit in disguise.

The green one is mint.
Anyone would think we'd never worn white shirts with red trim before. And that the only team in the history of football to do so was Liverpool.

Did you know that for about 20 years from the mid 50s onwards, the two clubs wore identical shirts with the exception of the club badges?

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Anyone would think we'd never worn white shirts with red trim before. And that the only team in the history of football to do so was Liverpool.

Did you know that for about 20 years from the mid 50s onwards, the two clubs wore identical shirts with the exception of the club badges?
Sorry, I wasn't around in the 1950s.