United Kits 24/25

Member 125288

The real travesty with the green away kit is that if they’d not used the red pin stripe and gone with gold/yellow instead of white it probably would’ve been great.

roodey

Does only the authentic version have that roses pattern?

TheRedDevil'sAdvocate

The home kit looks nice, except for the incongruous thickening of the black line in the underarm. The other two scream early-mid 90s Liverpool. The only thing missing from the white one is the Candy logo. As for the green one, the less said, the better. If the Germans weren't all about being serious, you'd swear Adidas are taking the piss. When kit designers look back to the 90s for inspiration, they make us look like the fallen empire of that era.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Some of the posts in here… the away and third are both beautiful and have **** classics written all over them.

I swear some of you weren’t around in the 80s / 90s and / or have no sense of a shirt that’ll age well or look good on.

Wait ‘til you start seeing the away and third actually on and in the terraces as well, I fecking guarantee you a lot of you will be surprised.

New Era 77

Adidas shops have been selling the Authentic shirts for decent price in the current sales, but I gave up buying United shirts for about the last 14 years now.

3 each year is just crazy and explains why we have so many poorly designed kits.

Spoony

The People's President
The green's got stripes all the way down the arm save a small area around the sponsorship logo, so why can't we have more of the three stripes down the arms of the kits?

roodey

With "AUTHENTIC" do you mean the more expensive"player issue" version or just a legit Adidas jersey and not a knockoff?
Sorry, i mean the players version which is only build for good shaped bodies haha

Sgreddevil

Not too sure if I like the away kit. Refreshing colour but I'm worried our guys would have an more difficult time in picking up players in good position which is already our problem. Colour may blend with the pitch.

Big Andy

Bloke
How have they tenuously linked the design to Manchester this time?

"Manchester is famous for the industrial revolution, and they had red blood. This shirt is also red. MANCHESTER"
"The Hacienda had a red carpet, the hacienda was in Manchester. This shirt is also red, BUY IT!!"
"LS Lowry had a dog. It was a Red Setter, and it's name was Red. This shirt is also red. IT'S IN OUR HISTORY"

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
Hope we are getting more money for the bigger team viewer font.

Spoony

The People's President
How have they tenuously linked the design to Manchester this time?

"Manchester is famous for the industrial revolution, and they had red blood. This shirt is also red. MANCHESTER"
"The Hacienda had a red carpet, the hacienda was in Manchester. This shirt is also red, BUY IT!!"
"LS Lowry had a dog. It was a Red Setter, and it's name was Red. This shirt is also red. IT'S IN OUR HISTORY"

We've not been a part of Lancs since 1974. When I think of the red rose, it's Blackburn, Preston and what not. Oh and yonner accents. Yeah but we wore the rose in 1791 or something. Nice kit mind.

Big Andy

Bloke
We've not been a part of Lancs since 1974. When I think of the red rose, it's Blackburn, Preston and what not. Oh and yonner accents. Yeah but we wore the rose in 1791 or something. Nice kit mind.
Red is the colour of the Industrial Revolution. The Industrial Revolution included making cotton. This shirt is not made out of cotton, but some shirts are. The Industrial Revolution is Manchester. Shirts are cotton. The Shirt is Red. Manchester.

Spoony

The People's President
Red is the colour of the Industrial Revolution. The Industrial Revolution included making cotton. This shirt is not made out of cotton, but some shirts are. The Industrial Revolution is Manchester. Shirts are cotton. The Shirt is Red. Manchester.
Yep. What a load of bollocks.