United sign Bebe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
He played for Portugal in the Homeless World Cup :lol:

Legend16

so I wonder is Fergie happy with his squad now. I'm sure he'll tell us if he is and then we can all relax as there will be no more signings:nervous:

Leg-End

Out of nowhere that one, I like under the radar signings.

EvilChuck

I love how the caf spends all summer speculating on players and once again the club reveal a signing that nobody suspected a thing about.

7million seems a bit extreme though, especially considering the talent we already have there.
Its not so much 'suspected', its more 'never heard of'. That takes our spending so far to £24 million, and not one of those signings is really an established player (Chicharito could be considered one I suppose). Sir Alex certainly has a lot of faith in the youngsters we have coming through, unless he has another rabbit in the hat still to pull out...?

MJLD

https://picsrv.manutd.com/?fif=/Man Utd/img_10_35965_3130.jpg&obj=iip,1.0&wid=500

Sam

Oh what the feck? :lol:

This has to be a WUM. Fergie's in on it, I'm sure of it.

Widnes

Wondering if Macheda is ever going to get given a chance at the club, because thats a lad i have really high hopes for.

wr8_utd

:'(
7.4m for Bebe is ok but 12m for Ozil is not value? And why on earth are we getting ANOTHER striker?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
This is very interesting, another striker?? Wow. That's a no to Ozil then.

I was unsure about Chicharito but he looks like he's gonna be a player, let's hope the same with this lad. I have faith in SAF.

championo

Top Stalker
I think we are just envious of Tevez former agent and want to start his style of making money out players. I really think we just want to show him to the world and sell him for profit hopefully.
Did we get a profit from Tosic sale?

OneUnited24

So we wasted all our money on signing another striker! :mad:

But it does prove SAF must expect a lot from Gibson/Anderson (perhaps even Obertan) as a AMFer

Adzzz

Astrophysical Genius - Hard for Grinner
Staff
Cool shirt bebe.

Also what I said to the last bird I chatted up.

It didn't work.

Amir

sometimes it feels like we're playing roulette and hope one or two of these lads make it.
It's exactly how it feels. How on earth will any of them be able to make it with so much competition? How many of them are going to go on loan? I thought four young strikers was a bit rich. But five?

Force of Nature

Strange signing on the surface, we aren't exactly short of young, talented strikers, maybe this guy has the potential to be very special though, not that the others don't, but I suppose Owen and Berbatov are getting on a bit and by the time the kids reach their potential they will be gone. Pure speculation this, but maybe Fergie isn't very confident on keeping Kiko?

I hope Welbeck isn't sold.

Shimo

That puts an end to we are too skint to even buy Ozil for 12m unless we just used up our last 7m on him.

Talk about of left field. Am guessing he'll be back on loan, heck we haven't even sorted out Danny Welbeck's loan deal yet.

MJLD

I don't understand this. FM stats? Youtube clips? Come on muppets.

nooshka

Can't believe this hopefully he's more of a winger than an out an out forward, which considering his apparent pace might not be far from the truth.

RedLars

Also confused. Makes no sense. Not exactly on the cheap either.

Of course, he could turn out to be a world beater, but I can imagine that this won't inspire confidence in the young strikers we already have.

davisjw

Hope this makes the half of you shouting about a lack of money a shove up the arse - we have enough to waste it!

The next Dong?

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
He's an offensive midfielder/winger apparently according to some on Portuguese forums.

Hawkeye

United have paid the buyout clause to release Bebe – who was raised in an orphanage after spending part of his childhood on the streets and has represented Portugal in the homeless World Cup – from his five-year contract at Guimarães only five weeks after he joined the club from Estrala da Amadora in the Portuguese third division.
Christ, They must something about him for a career rise this quick. He only joined Guimares five weeks ago :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.