United - Soton | EFL Cup Final Build-up Thread

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Thought I was going to have to miss this for work, very glad that isn't the case :)

Art

Art the artist
I've read this a few times, it just can't happen and would be a ridiculous decision to start him!
I think it's just a curve ball. I have a feeling Mkhi and Zlatan will start with Rooney on the bench.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Hasn't Miki been confirmed as injured?
Look at the video and my post above, he's travelled and walking fine off the coach with all his gear :drool: It might be wishful thinking but I also think he might be fit to play.

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
In Stanstead airport waiting on a few other lads to arrive on a different flight. No place to have a sneaky pint, or I'm blind. Costa will have to do. I am disappoint....

Whiteside1985

Wembley! Chuffed for you lads that are going. I'm having a big sleep and then waking up early before work and watching. Gonna be magical!
I assume you're in Aus or NZ, then?

5:30am kick-off on a Monday morning for me..... have already arranged a possible late start at work, just in case of extra-time and (please not) penalties....

Rajma

Any Caftards going alone fancy catching up for a few pints at "The Turch" before the game? DM.

Charlie Foley

In Stanstead airport waiting on a few other lads to arrive on a different flight. No place to have a sneaky pint, or I'm blind. Costa will have to do. I am disappoint....
I'm sure you're gone now but I remember a spot there called the mill or windmill or something

Slops

has Adobe Premiere and too much time on his hands
Was meant to get the train to Nottingham and jump in my mates car. Train broke down for half an hour. Now the poor bastard is driving to Sheffield to pick me up.

Gonna be cutting it fine!

TMDaines

Fun sponge.

Wembley ticket has a hotline for reporting people for standing! I hear next year's will allow you to report people for SING (Singing and supporting a team)

Raw

It's a nice idea but fecking hell, reporting people for standing and swearing at a football match? What a joke.

MrPooni

Wembley ticket has a hotline for reporting people for standing! I hear next year's will allow you to report people for SING (Singing and supporting a team)
Great concept beyond the standing/swearing bit and even that can be justified in certain situations.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Juxtaposing foul language and standing with racism, htph, drinking, smoking and disabled abusing. Go figure.

The_Order

First, we need to win the starting line up, If I see Fellaini, I am done....

MadMike

There was one about Torres looking like a transvestite.
True. Imagine you are a transvestite and someone says you look like Torres. You would be proper offended. Anyone but Torres, surely.

GM K

I've read this a few times, it just can't happen and would be a ridiculous decision to start him!

If Mikhi is out and Rooney is fit, I actually prefer starting with Rooney. Mata is one hell of a super sub. I think no one reads the game better than him from the bench. When he comes on, it's like he knows exactly how to change the game.

The difference in games like this is often hunger to win and the quality of the bench. If there are no injuries, I will like to see Mata, Rashford and Bastian come in to change the game if Southampton proves too hard to crack after the first 55 minutes.