United Women's Social Media Pics 2018/19

RedPamie

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
With Valencia turning 33 for the men's team, Mollie Green turns 21 for the women's.

RedPamie

Re Mollie Green's birthday, They had early party yesterday.

Damien

Staff
caseystoneyReally enjoyed celebrating all the @funfootballuk heroes today at the @mcdonaldsuk & The FA community awards. Well done to all the winners that do such amazing work in our communities. Also to everyone who keeps the grassroots game thriving

RedPamie

We seem to build the girls' physicality and fitness? Playing against boys, boxing...

DBT85

We seem to build the girls' physicality and fitness? Playing against boys, boxing...
Little surprise to be honest.

One of the reasons that women's teams struggle against boys teams is the physicality difference. If you can improve yours when playing against other women then there has to be an advantage to be gained.

Be fitter, leaner, more muscular and be better with the ball also.

RedPamie

Damien

Staff
@Damien @RedPamie please could you do names under the pics so we know who we're looking at, if it's not obvious?
Sadly I don't know enough myself to be honest. I do know the one on the far right is Martha Harris but that is about it. I do try to put full names where I can to build familiarity like with the instagram story posts but don't know enough yet to do it for regular ones with multiple people in.

Drawfull

Sadly I don't know enough myself to be honest. I do know the one on the far right is Martha Harris but that is about it. I do try to put full names where I can to build familiarity like with the instagram story posts but don't know enough yet to do it for regular ones with multiple people in.
Fair enough, thanks for the updates.

hopefully by next year they won't need passes!

RedPamie

This pic is a bit more difficult :)

From top left : Millie Turner, Lizzie Arnots, Martha Harris, Amy Turner, Siobhan Chamberlain.
Middle : Aimee Palmer
Bottom left : Kirsty Smith
Half face : unidentified :lol:

Feel free to correct me.