US Masters 2015

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Agreed. I didn't watch it last year so he wasn't really on my radar much ( I don't really watch too much other stuff aside from the Major events) but he's been impressive and it really is hard not to like the guy.

Maybe it's the age thing that I can relate to...
Piss off you bloody whippersnapper

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
He's an incredibly talented golfer. Been in the top 5 in four of his last 5 events with one win and two second place finishes. It's his putting that makes him for me. He's as good tee to green as the best around, but he can putt better than most. He'll win many majors and will be Rory's main opponent in the coming years.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Great chip in for Phil. One of the greats. Nice from Justin too. But too little to late.

Loon

:lol:
I don't mind Paul Casey. Has a horrible Le Saux-like reputation amongst his peers supposedly.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I wonder who'll have a more successful career between Spieth and Rory. Pretty impossible to guess at the moment I suppose. It's going to be a great rivalry though I think.

Wonder would Nike take Spieth in and ease out Rory if Spieth was to surpass him.

Loon

Have bets on the top three, but really needed Tiger to get top six to make up for the wardrobes I bet on in the National.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
I wonder who'll have a more successful career between Spieth and Rory. Pretty impossible to guess at the moment I suppose. It's going to be a great rivalry though I think.

Wonder would Nike take Spieth in and ease out Rory if Spieth was to surpass him.
They'd take Spieth no doubt but no chance they'd drop Rory - why would they?!

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire

They've given Rory a 10 year contract or something ridiculous haven't they? And no matter what, Rory will be winning majors over the course of his career. He'll most likely get to double figures making him one of the all time greats. Even if Speith does something similar I can't see why Nike would want rid of Rory. They could just sign him too anyway couldn't they? If they really wanted him.

BigDunc9

Supports
Everton

It is going to be a brilliant rivalry for years hopefully. Thought it was going to be Fowler and Rory but Fowler is too inconsistent.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
They've given Rory a 10 year contract or something ridiculous haven't they? And no matter what, Rory will be winning majors over the course of his career. He'll most likely get to double figures making him one of the all time greats. Even if Speith does something similar I can't see why Nike would want rid of Rory. They could just sign him too anyway couldn't they? If they really wanted him.
They'd take Spieth no doubt but no chance they'd drop Rory - why would they?!
Yeah you're both probably right. I just feel like there can only really be one 'face of golf'. Maybe because I grew up when Tiger was such a big brand.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
Yeah you're both probably right. I just feel like there can only really be one 'face of golf'. Maybe because I grew up when Tiger was such a big brand.
Either way, Rory hasn't been anywhere near his best and is still in the top five. He'll end his career with more majors than Speith. Both will have many, but Rory will be talked about with Nicklaus, Woods and Hagen. If Speith ends up with Palmer, Player, Sarazen, Watson, Phil and the like he'll have had a phenomenal career.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Either way, Rory hasn't been anywhere near his best and is still in the top five. He'll end his career with more majors than Speith. Both will have many, but Rory will be talked about with Nicklaus, Woods and Hagen. If Speith ends up with Palmer, Player, Sarazen, Watson, Phil and the like he'll have had a phenomenal career.
You're being a bit down on Spieth there I think. He's 21 and about to beat the all time Masters score, if not the all time majors score.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
You're being a bit down on Spieth there I think. He's 21 and about to beat the all time Masters score, if not the all time majors score.

I'm saying he could end his career in the company of Arnold Palmer, Gene Sarazen, Gary Player, Tom Watson, Sam Snead, Phil Mickelson, Ben Hogan and I'm being a bit down on him! :lol::lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

I'm saying he could end his career in the company of Arnold Palmer, Gene Sarazen, Gary Player, Tom Watson, Sam Snead, Phil Mickelson, Ben Hogan and I'm being a bit down on him! :lol::lol:
:lol: you know what I mean!

Saying he's basically got no chance of having a better career than Rory is premature!