US Masters 2015

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
:lol: you know what I mean!

Saying he's basically got no chance of having a better career than Rory is premature!
I was giving my opinion. He's clearly a phenomenal talent. Was second here last year too. He'll end his career with multiple majors, but I genuinely don't think he'll get close to Rory. Rory's talent has been talked about for years now. I'm not even a huge fan. I'd love to see Spieth surpass Rory. I just don't think he will. Rory on his day is unplayable and no one in the world at the moment can beat him. He's not been near his best and is in 4th place here.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I was giving my opinion. He's clearly a phenomenal talent. Was second here last year too. He'll end his career with multiple majors, but I genuinely don't think he'll get close to Rory. Rory's talent has been talked about for years now. I'm not even a huge fan. I'd love to see Spieth surpass Rory. I just don't think he will. Rory on his day is unplayable and no one in the world at the moment can beat him. He's not been near his best and is in 4th place here.
I agree here. Rory has the higher ceiling IMO.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Hope he gets -20 just cause it looks nicer than -19.

Would annoy the shit out of me finishing on an odd number like that :lol:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
He looks so calm, its crazy.

Maybe he's one of those people who just doesn't get very emotional.

Kag

One of the best exhibitions of golf at a major championship you'll ever see.

Spieth is the real deal. The quality of the leaderboard that he's just swept aside is exceptional.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:lol: the jackets don't even look particularly good in all honesty, they don't even have a hand stitched lapel!

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
Feck the record. Fantastic performance from Spieth. Interesting to see how he kicks on.
feck me, how many times has Phil been second in a major? Good to see Rose play well too.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Yeah it's not like someone filmed the whole event over the course of 3 days.

The sign your card thing is a useless now.
It's about keeping it the same throughout the game.

Plus Tiger got in hot water no long ago on that front.

Kag

The awfully awkward putting on of the jacket exchange to come. Watson will do this as goofily as he can, no doubt.

Sweet Square

ˈkämyənəst
It's about keeping it the same throughout the game.

Plus Tiger got in hot water no long ago on that front.
Yeah I get the reasoning but it's just a bit silly(I've never really brought the argument of keeping it the same thorough the game). Why hold up everything just so a player can sign his card when we all the know the result, we've literally watched every shot over the 3 days .

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
:lol:

Shane Lowry
@ShaneLowryGolf
If Jordan Speiths balls were any bigger he wouldn't be able to get his trousers on in the morning.
:lol:

Pity he missed the cut. He always has a good weekend in him when he scrapes a cut.

RexHamilton

Gumshoe for hire
10/1 for a US Open is too short for me. You'll need a completely different skill set. He has 60% fairways hit this year. At a US Open he'll need to be more accurate off the tee. Tighter fairways and thicker rough will make it harder. Putting is what sets him apart at the moment. It'll be harder to hit GIR's in the US Open. I'm not saying he can't win, but I'd want more than 10/1.