US Politics

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Understandable. When I walk out to my balcony all I can see are the revolting slums in the valley. Meanwhile they can leave their hovels, look up the hill , and see my glorious mansion. Often rankles does that.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Over 70% of Americans who died with a bullet hole , died of a gunshot, and some people want to keep the 2A?

Edit: I have no idea if the grammar is correct, but that comma usage is making me angry.
It’s not correct.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
The groveling of these people is amazing and is why I don't believe any of the "The GOP is going to destroy itself" nonsense.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
But not for gun owners...

"Last year alone, Oklahoma passed a six-week abortion ban, a “trigger” ban if the high court rules against Roe v. Wade, a total ban and restrictions on medication abortion and other measures restricting reproductive rights (almost all have been blocked in lower courts). "

I wonder if that part even includes morning-after pills like Plan B.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
"Last year alone, Oklahoma passed a six-week abortion ban, a “trigger” ban if the high court rules against Roe v. Wade, a total ban and restrictions on medication abortion and other measures restricting reproductive rights (almost all have been blocked in lower courts). "

I wonder if that part even includes morning-after pills like Plan B.
Has to.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
Lot of white people in that ad.
how dare you. That ad is chock full of diversity. Some people have brown hair, some people blonde hair and others blonde/brown hair. It is a perfect representation of (the GOP dream) America.