US Politics

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Thanks for pandering to our dear leader so much. His followers are chuffed to bits. Urgh.

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
To be fair, ol' Trumpy would've been bragging about the Navy's abilities the moment the implosion was registered. He'd probably sharpie up some classified documents and show them on FOX news, too.
This is true

Carolina Red

Staff
To be fair, ol' Trumpy would've been bragging about the Navy's abilities the moment the implosion was registered. He'd probably sharpie up some classified documents and show them on FOX news, too.
“Our Navy has the hearing, amazing hearing, the best. They certainly wouldn’t have had the hearing like this under Crooked Hillary. The hearing, they showed me, we heard a whale fart off the coast of Spain. Lovely country, Spain. Good golf there, I might open a course there. But they heard a whale fart near Spain. Can you believe it? I didn’t believe it, but they showed me the secret recordings, and now I believe it. Amazing hearing.”

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
“Our Navy has the hearing, amazing hearing, the best. They certainly wouldn’t have had the hearing like this under Crooked Hillary. The hearing, they showed me, we heard a whale fart off the coast of Spain. Lovely country, Spain. Good golf there, I might open a course there. But they heard a whale fart near Spain. Can you believe it? I didn’t believe it, but they showed me the secret recordings, and now I believe it. Amazing hearing.”
Perfect. The only thing missing is a line saying "My uncle was a professor at MIT, smart man, but some say I'm smarter. They say I understood hearing better than any president ever, may anyone ever.".

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
:lol: :lol:

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Are you him? Because that's about perfect Trump speak.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Spooky shit…

Everything is designed to be an assault on youth nowadays. They know that if they want to fully brainwash the nation into the future they need to limit access to public education and grow up under conservative rules (i.e. elimination of Roe, book bans). There has been a silent push for more bible camps and establishing of brand new all conservative teaching schools or unseating the leadership of existing ones (i.e. DeSantis and using Hope College as a model, the DeVos efforts). Teachers in public schools are being harassed so much they leave the profession all together. Controlling social media, controlling local media. They want them to bring back the boomer days where everything that went then and especially did not, becomes the new normal again. It's being spun as protecting the children or giving parents control while laymen including politicians are literally telling them what to do instead. And some don't see the hypocrisy.

It's scary and it's been a long time in the making -starting with Reagan and the tentacles of organizations like the Federalist Society. They're just saying the quiet things out loud now. Wanting this country to look up to some of the most well known dictators in history, should never be said. But somehow people and believe the US stood against throughout history (especially in the good ol days they seemingly like to mention) are now heroes to some. It's mind boggling.

Last edited:

Carolina Red

Staff
Kinzinger has kept a running tally of right wing conspiracy theories and has tweeted them :lol:

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout

:lol:

She's fecking batshit. Not that that is new news. But it is so nice to see them all start turning on each other..BoBo and MtG are at it again too.

You just love to see it!

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Kinzinger has kept a running tally of right wing conspiracy theories and has tweeted them :lol:

So? They ran him out of the party, he can point out how ridiculous the MAGA-people are, but it doesn't matter, they hold the party, his kind of republicans are a dying breed.

Voters who believe that the earth is flat, has just as much of a voice as the ones who don't, if the majority of the population believed the earth was flat, mandated it by law, and put people who didn't believe in it in jail, does it really matter if you are correct?

I know i'm taking it to the extreme here, but you get my point.

Last edited:

Carolina Red

Staff
So? They ran him out of the party, he can point out how ridiculous the MAGA-people are, but it doesn't matter, they hold the party, his kind of republicans are a dying breed.

Voters who believe that the earth is flat, has just as much of a voice as the ones who don't, if the majority of the population believed the earth was flat, mandated it by law, and put people who didn't believe in it in jail, does it really matter if you are correct?

I know i'm taking it to the extreme here, but you get my point.
Is this where I apologize for posting something for us to have a laugh about?