Utd v Wolves Officials dropped for next week

Strelok

Our club is useless at setting agenda or driving PR in media for these decisions.

Not a single mention on Sa challenge on Antony by any "pundit" or "journalists".

Ramsdale did same to Bruno, not a single mention about that post match. Spurs keeper clattered Brentford player, 0 reactions for that.

Now this will ensure we won't be getting penalties and will be at receiving end for few shit decisions like last season, and all the shit decisions that will be against us won't be mentioned in the media at all so general masses will always be like "ManUtd get all the decisions"
Bang on mate.

Doesn't help that a large portion of our fanbase seem to support the ABU side just because 'hey I'm an United fan but'.

glasgow 21

Bang on mate.

Doesn't help that a large portion of our fanbase seem to support the ABU side just because 'hey I'm an United fan but'.
Add in the love in on everything Newcastle and Howe and the "Pope taking out Jimenez" that should have been a pen and red card, didn't see officials getting dropped then from memory. Pundits " I think Wolves were unfortunate" what? really?. So no character assassination of the entire club then.

pacifictheme

I haven't seen a single angle of the Antony challenge that shows that he touched him, but this reaction to the onana challenge has been bizarre. It's probably a foul and penalty, but as has been shown these are pretty much never given, so unless the fa have announced a change in interpretation I don't understand the massive uproar at all.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
The 'two wrongs dont make a right' merchants are missing the point. The point is that very similar challenges have equally been unpunished and also not received days and days of articles, collumns, referees being taken out of games, etc.

cyberman

On every football forum you will find huge numbers of football fans who either say "There's an agenda against us" or "We never get the decisions against the big teams". Probably about half of the people I've ever spoken to regarding football has it in their heads that their club is the victim of far more injustices than other clubs. It's all bollocks. For every bad decision you have had against you I can give you another.
Go on then

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
It’s been upgraded to a red card incident by The Telegraph :lol:

christinaa

Gossip Girl
Supports
There's only one United!
They were dropped 'cause they didn't give a penalty on Antony.

Sara125

Reminds me of the ‘goal that never was’ against Roy Carroll. Before goal line technology, stuff like that happened all the time yet cos it was united that benefitted it was talked about for years to come (and still is)

DavidDeSchmikes

The 'two wrongs dont make a right' merchants are missing the point. The point is that very similar challenges have equally been unpunished and also not received days and days of articles, collumns, referees being taken out of games, etc.
Thing is now that the refs from the Wolves game have been dropped (note how swiftly it was done), a precedent has surely now been set (both for the Onana challenge and refs who make mistakes)

Garnacho's Shoelaces

Let’s accept that it was a foul by Onana. Can anyone point to another similar challenge by a keeper that resulted in a pk — in the history of the game?

We see pk’s given all the time when the keeper goes to the ground and gets the player but not the ball. That’s not what happened here.
Arsenal got one against City last year.

United then didn't get one against Arsenal for the same principle.

city-puma

The movement to influence referees against Manchester United, is sickening!!!

Thom Merrilin

I'm excited for what this means for the game. Now similar incidents must be seen the same way and it will improve the game. Both in that fouls will rightfully be called and refs will be held accountable.

Member 125288

I'm excited for what this means for the game. Now similar incidents must be seen the same way and it will improve the game. Both in that fouls will rightfully be called and refs will be held accountable.
Yeah… I wouldn’t bet on that.

90 + 5min

Ten Hag needs to kick up a fuss about this - he's too nice when it comes to refs. Take the yellow card / caution it's fine.
I would love a funny little quote from him where he is asking journalists if officials were removed for missing to give us two penalties? Or for missing to give Wolves one. If they say because of Wolves then ask why is it allowed to make bad calls against us without consequence?

SuperiorXI

Media STILL going on about it, Mike Dean making comments on the sky sports twitter feed.

Shame they didn't have this energy when it happened in the Spurs game. I expect the officials were banned in this case too?

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
If they drop their officials for "mistakes" like this there won't be many left. Maybe they'll promote some of those loony reserve league referees and the games will get properly physical again.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Media STILL going on about it, Mike Dean making comments on the sky sports twitter feed.

Shame they didn't have this energy when it happened in the Spurs game. I expect the officials were banned in this case too?

They're just banging on about it to make sure we don't get any decisions today either. Absolute wankstains.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
You know the officials are shite when the best they can do to combat time wasting is by doing what theyre doing now. Drop all of them

90 + 5min

They're just banging on about it to make sure we don't get any decisions today either. Absolute wankstains.
Not a single Word about two penalties we should have been given in same game.

We know how we are tresteg by majoritet of media and so called ”experts”. ABUism at its finest.

arthurka

Will Oliver and Moss come after the match and apologize for this. The least they can do.

Never in doubt. They think they're part of the show. ETH has to make a big thing of this as we should be home and dry tonight.

Reyoji-Utd

The most important thing that not been said is what can we do now to play this game of inflence on Ref. We see it with VAR last seasons and we see it now and yet all we can do is moan here. We dont have anyone to moan on press conference, take a shot at them (just go do it because you will get these things even if you dont). We looks so softs on the pitch and out of it.

RedOrange

Gonna guess that we won't get an admission of guilt and apology for VAR missing a stonewall penalty on that handball.

Chief123

Unless they’ve changed the rule about arms in an unnatural position, how is that not a penalty?

Anustart89

Unless they’ve changed the rule about arms in an unnatural position, how is that not a penalty?
It's not a penalty because the laws of the game state that if a referee makes a mistake that benefits Manchester United, then no penalties shall be awarded to Manchester United in subsequent games to appease the media's sense of injustice.