Valdes not invited to UNICEF Charity Dinner | Calm down it's for first team squad and coaches

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
First, apologies if this has already been discussed, just had a quick look and didn't see anything.

Thought this was bang out of order from LvG/the club. Not inviting a player to a charity dinner is ridiculous. Really do feel for him, regardless of what's going on behind the scenes.

Raw

United have handled the Valdes situation so terribly. Hope he can get a move in January.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
That's either really bad on part of the club or he must have pissed off van gaal in the worst way possible.

There's always two sides to every story.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Enough about all that, fecking Edurne actually came to Manchester?

GE

Negative Moaning Mentalist
Why is the club being run so poorly? I was shocked at the way Rio was dismissed and now this?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's a Thanksgiving miracle
This is clearly Woody's doing, and I like his plan. Surround Dave and Edurne with Spanish speaking people 24/7 and hopefully they'll get confused and think they're back in Spain. It's fecking genius.

But, yeah, we've acting like utter wankers not invited Valdes to this dinner.

Bwuk

Embarrassing. LvG is a total c*ck.

The players are people at the end of the day. None of them will like seeing a fellow employee being treated like this.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Is he even still with us? Like actually training with us, not just still picking up a wage.

Acole9

Outstanding
This is a bit embarrassing and getting a touch out of hand now.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
He must have pulled some serious shit on van Gaal. They go way back, he can't have done all this because he didn't want to play for the reserves, surely?

Invictus

Poster of the Year 2015 & 2018
Staff
Supports
Piracy on the High Seas.
What does the tweet say?? Not invited? Or was not present?
Instagram post from his wife:
yolandacardona1No invitar a mi marido@vicvaldes1 a la gala #united4unicef , es lo ultimo que esperaba de un club tan grande como el @manchesterunited "Un Acto Benefico, siempre es un acto Benefico"

Do not invite to my husband @vicvaldes1 to be part of the #united4unicef , its the last thing you don't expect from one of the biggest club as @manchesterunited"A Charity event, its always a Charity event"

iKeano

It's shambolic & worryingly indicative of the personal grudges that LVG seems to harbour against individuals. To pluck Valdes from no-club obscurity, invest in rehabilitating his injury, offer him a contract & then shamefully announce that he would never be played while Valdes scoops a considerable wage week in week out is embarrassing. The nonsense about squad numbers and not being given Utd blazer etc.... It's like primary school hijinks. It's akin to LVG lifting the ball and going home if Valdes comes out to play.
To snub someone at a charity event, if true, is a disgrace. If LVG had a leg to stand on in terms of Valdes behaviour and reluctance to play for the reserves, I'm sure it would have been written into his contract and therefore his contract should have been terminated... Give the wages we've given Valdes wince then to UNICEF! If a clause like that isn't written into layers contracts, then Utd need to look at their solicitors and rework future contracts.
Whatever way you look at it, it stinks of amature hour and is a very embarrassing debacle for the club & the longer it goes on amid LVGs self obsessed arrogance, more fans seem to be sympathising with Valdes.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Heard he refused to sit at the kids table
:lol:

Seriously though, if it's true then it's absolutely, absolutely pathetic from us, get a fecking grip, terminate the contract with the cnut if you want to but stay classy. If she's taling shit for some reason then either sue her or, as in 1), get the cnut off our payroll.

Ainu

Instagram post from his wife:
Seriously? I can't see the tweet, but if that's all we have to go on, perhaps we should wait before posting endless comments about how embarrassing this is. The Valdes situation has been handled poorly but one instagrim post hardly tells a whole story.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
We're acting very childish in this situation.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Its the continental way Im afraid. Bigger players had to endure worse than that. Club legend Zola had to leave Parma because he suddenly fell out of favour with the manager, Roberto Baggio ended up banned from the training grounds, Maradona was forced to train home following a career threatening injury after Barcelona showed him the cold shoulder etc. I don't like it TBH. We would have been better off paying the rest of his contract and letting him go

VanGaalEra

Boo fecking hoo. What wages is he on to basically do nothing but sit on his ass?

He's living the life in my eyes.

settembrini

We should have terminated his contract ages ago and avoided all this social media nonsense from him and his wife.

SqueakyWeasel

This just stinks of LvG flexing his muscle(s) again - he's a fecking egomaniac! Overly obsessed with "LvG" not with Manchester United, which should be the most important thing. I can't believe he has no idea, so I can only assume that he does not care, about the damage his actions could be doing to the hard earned reputation of our club!

I'm of the opinion that he's taken us as far as he can, for which I am honestly very thankful, and for which I believe he's been handsomely rewarded. So lets' call it a day at the end of this season before it gets too messy. We can all remember LvG as a bit of a saviour and he gets to retire gracefully to his (bigger than Koeman's) villa in Portugal with his reputation intact.

I think he should accept a "mutual" agreement to step aside at the end of the season with a huge pay-off to allow Pep to take over the reigns and start the next phase of getting us back on that fecking perch!

He is now obviously starting to erode away the clubs values on all different levels, not just play style. And we all know that today's non-journos have far too much time on their hands, due to not being able to write or proof read, that once they dig their teeth into the "LvG is crippling United" they won't let go until they've made it a reality.