VAR | 2021/22 Performances

facund

who touched it first isn’t important, it’s who touched it last and that’s clearly fabinho into konate.

Valverde touching it makes zero difference in this situation.
All of your points appear to be incorrect but I am willing to be proven otherwise. It' as though you haven't read any of this thread.

The last three or four pages address the surrounding rules but it would be interesting if you could provide whatever source of information led you to your understanding. It's batshit crazy.

50/50 that this is a wind up. Konate in to Fabinho clearly, it's like you haven't even seen the incident.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
FIFA says:

2. The defender has time and options.

The Liverpool defender doesn't have time and options.
Does "play" need to be a "pass" only? Making sliding tackle was an option he made, wasn't it? It was a conscious play with enough time to think.
It was an option took by Konate, and it was a an option took by Fabinho also. Both players who involved had time to think before taking that option.

Last edited:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
FIFA says:

2. The defender has time and options.

The Liverpool defender doesn't have time and options.
Fabinho had time and options. It was his decision to lunge in the direction of bezema and towards his own goal.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
On that front the video is a better indicator than the still

People can make their own minds up about that the challenge aspect, I'm mainly interested in the offside situation because it's such a rare occurence to happen like this

Yeah sorry I butchered that point, it’s incorrect
Honestly at one point during the check i actually thought they might be checking for a possible penalty

The offside looked so obvious...