View full 2023-24 profile

5.2 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards

Bobski

I don't understand how he has lasted this long. People concentrate so hard on Maguire or Smalling/Jones before him and Lindelof just keeps being ineffectual so often, skipping by on avoiding making obvious errors while taking no responsibility and bringing not a speck of leadership.

Has this man ever made Utd better defensively, 7th season at the club.

chris123

Think we will look back at this run, conceding 14 goals in 5 games, and realise this guy was at fault for more than we realised. Just a cowardly player that loves allowing his opposing players far too much space.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Benefits from not being called Harry. Never gets enough attention how bad he is.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Honestly he's dog shit right now. Would happily have Maguire come in for him on the weekend if he's fit

Bobski

His player thread always having so few posts is typical of him, the most anonymous defender ever, built his career on being the one in the background shot as the opposition score.

Doesn't make butal errors but does nothing effective.

Ace of Spades

Meeds to be shipped out with the rest. The only two CBs to keep are Licha and Varane. The rest can go.

R'hllor

We dont have options outside looking at youth, its either this ducker or a brickhead, pick your poison.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
He covered well last season, but he's so passive and uninterested in throwing it on the line.

Fair enough Martinez has made a few cock-ups recently, but that's the whole point of a defensive unit, there should be occasions where the second CB at least tries to rectify the situation.

Added to Casemiro's current form and Onana's inability to make any kind of save he's a massive weak spot.

Varane can't come back soon enough, although he will be injured again very soon obviously.

mewnew11

Can we play evans please instead of this fraud .

Evans is also crap but Viktor is just a pussy

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
His player thread always having so few posts is typical of him, the most anonymous defender ever, built his career on being the one in the background shot as the opposition score.

Doesn't make butal errors but does nothing effective.
He used to make shitload of errors, losing games on his own. Sevilla game strikes but many lost challenges. it's quite a myth he doesnt make errors. but yeah who doesnt challenge seemt o be more composed etc. Pussy mentality all round.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
One thing summed him up for me, a bouncing ball between him and Dalot. They both looked at each other. Lindelof was closer. No communication that I could see. Dalot came and got it in the end just before the Bayern player.

jesperjaap

Lindelöf goes under the radar. He doesn't make howlers, but he never seems to actually get near enough to anyone to make a challenge.
Compeltely agree.

He was dreaful in his first seaso and has improved since then.....to average at best. He doesnt really make huge howlers often, but his reading of the game, his closign down and getting in the right places, strength, even on the ball....it is all weak.

I cant believe how much the guy gets defender on here, maybe as others mention he is escaping it with just how dreadful Magurie has been alongside him.

He is an average mid table centre back and with Varanes injury niggles, will say it again, our failure to sign better centre back options this summer is the biggest mistake this summer, really think it could end up costig us 20 odd points in the premiership and in pivotal moments in other competitions.

As kamikaze as Bailly was, even when he was fit you coudl see the improvement at blocking and defening balls into the box both in the air and along the ground, Lindlof is terrible at it

gaffs

Compeltely agree.

He was dreaful in his first seaso and has improved since then.....to average at best. He doesnt really make huge howlers often, but his reading of the game, his closign down and getting in the right places, strength, even on the ball....it is all weak.

I cant believe how much the guy gets defender on here, maybe as others mention he is escaping it with just how dreadful Magurie has been alongside him.

He is an average mid table centre back and with Varanes injury niggles, will say it again, our failure to sign better centre back options this summer is the biggest mistake this summer, really think it could end up costig us 20 odd points in the premiership and in pivotal moments in other competitions.

As kamikaze as Bailly was, even when he was fit you coudl see the improvement at blocking and defening balls into the box both in the air and along the ground, Lindlof is terrible at it
He watched the ball go over him for the 4th goal.

Bobski

His whole Utd career is built on him not being Jones or Smalling, who lets be honest both showed a far higher level at Utd than Lindelof has ever done. He was the right time, right place to get a chance when Utd lost faith in those 2. Never convinced, there is no leadership or spine in his game, his partner always has to do the real defending.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Someone please explain to me what he's doing for the 2nd goal. So fecking passive man

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Lindelöf goes under the radar. He doesn't make howlers, but he never seems to actually get near enough to anyone to make a challenge.
Summed him up. Pointless. Just there to make up numbers.

Richter

Hairy big footed Swede
We concede 3 goals per match with him on the field, him being partnered with a midget doesnt help...

jesperjaap

His whole Utd career is built on him not being Jones or Smalling, who lets be honest both showed a far higher level at Utd than Lindelof has ever done. He was the right time, right place to get a chance when Utd lost faith in those 2. Never convinced, there is no leadership or spine in his game, his partner always has to do the real defending.
I called it a really over whelming signings at the time and got slaughtered. What amazes me is how much he is defended whenever he plays above average and the conception peopl ehave of him beign good on the ball. Hear the same with Dalot being good on the ball and an attacking fll back.

Supported the club forover forty years so know things go in cycles and cant expect top sides all the time....but it does seem to me a lot of fans have accepted mediocrty with players individually as something more than mediocrity if there is an effort from those players.

We have mediocre players here peopl ethink are good and good players people think are stars.

Take away the new signings and youngsters as far too early to judge them for me we have five at most top players and a couple of them may well be at a stage of clinical decline....and for the money we have spent over the last fe years, that is not acceptable

El Jefe

I said it in the match thread but its unbelievable how this guy has slipped through the cracks here. The energy that posters and the media have for Martial is what should be directed at this guy.

He has been consistently mediocre for seven fecking seasons here. How is he still here let alone playing regularly for us.

Game after game he gets outmuscled and allows shots to be taken on goal while he puts his hands behind his back and watches the ball go into the net.

Bobski

I called it a really over whelming signings at the time and got slaughtered. What amazes me is how much he is defended whenever he plays above average and the conception peopl ehave of him beign good on the ball. Hear the same with Dalot being good on the ball and an attacking fll back.

Supported the club forover forty years so know things go in cycles and cant expect top sides all the time....but it does seem to me a lot of fans have accepted mediocrty with players individually as something more than mediocrity if there is an effort from those players.

We have mediocre players here peopl ethink are good and good players people think are stars.

Take away the new signings and youngsters as far too early to judge them for me we have five at most top players and a couple of them may well be at a stage of clinical decline....and for the money we have spent over the last fe years, that is not acceptable
Such a nothing player, looks alright if you don't pay attention to him, the Donny/McT of CB's.

Strats

Just not good enough so far this season. Does not in any way instill confidence nor is in any way a leader, doesn't surprise me Sweden will miss out the Euros with him being captain

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Would rather have kept smalling than this dud
We should have never let Smalling go. I was adamant at the time.

Why we never even tried a Smalling Maguire partnership (when Maguire had just signed) is beyond me.

Sylar

Lindelof playing away in Munich for united in 2023. We got just what was expected

We should have never let Smalling go. I was adamant at the time.

Why we never even tried a Smalling Maguire partnership (when Maguire had just signed) is beyond me.
I think the point was we wanted to play out the back.
But it never made sense because we bought awb and kept ddg so yeah, bizarre.

CloneMC16

Can't stand how he defends. He shouldn't even be playing, but Varane is made of glass. It's a shame.