Victor Lindelöf | Officially signs

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
We started last summer with defender, we're doing it again this time. Very young, read some great comments, Jose has been great at picking defenders so...

Welcome to The Theatre of Dreams.

Jose seems to be building young and exciting team. Let's bring Morata now also.

Kill 'em all

Pastor of Muppets
Are Man Utd reliable? I remember that one time where a player was holding our shirt and went to play for Chelsea.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
We'll probably have to wait til the stock exchange opens on Monday. I can see this being a blessing in disguise. Can't believe Woodward is paying £35m for him, I could have negotiated him for £25m.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Yeah. Schweini was announced on a Saturday. Then there was the pic of the two vials and we found out two days later it was legit with Schneiderlin then being confirmed.
I tagged you because I couldn't remember who it was, but I knew you'd confirm. :lol: Good lad ;)

Tiber

I admit... I thought this was bogus. Props to the press in Portugal I suppose

Macern

Pee pee pants
I'm assuming he was highest up on that CB list since we've been linked with him for a long time and fare more than Keane and especially Van Dijk.

Infra-red

Good luck. Very sad that him and Ederson only lasted 18 months in our team. 31M£ is also very little. It will be the cheapest buy, I'm certain.

Watch out for his aerials duals, his weakness.
It is a bit of a concern, given he'll likely be partnering Bailly. Having said that, we have some tall players elsewhere in the team, who should be able to help us out with defending set-peices.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
£30 million is a great price in today's market for a young potentially world class defender

Great bit of business ahhh I'm so happy.
In all honesty, we don't quite know how good this guy will be at MUFC.
Before celebrating like we've won the league, I'd rather wait for the season then make a judgement. For the record, I think both Rojo and Baily are better than Lindelof, but we shall wait and see how he does.

efraim

Can't be accused of being a gloryhunter
I'm born in the same city as this guy but haven't really seen him play. I did however see him play when he won the U21 Euros with Sweden and he was excellent then but that was 2 years ago.

Hope the rumours of him being a good ball-playing CB are true, because it would really complement Bailly. Hopefully a CB partner-ship that will last a long time.

Exciting signing!

mayonnaise

Both Mourinho's first signings of the season have been Centre backs, he's building a team here :drool:

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
he was last season
for a couple of months in a 2 years stay. I can't really pinpoint what's wrong with him. He's half decent in everything but he doesn't excel in anything. He reminds me of a better version of Silvestre. The physical aspects are all there (pace, comfortable with the ball, inches etc) but somehow things doesnt work well for him

el3mel

Did you see that thread about Jose and "conflict" of interest with the club about long term signings :lol:
Yep, some sees us getting a 27-28 years and immediately conclude Jose's building for short term and will try to win anything before leaving in 2 years and the team will get destroyed and we all will go to hell. :lol::lol: