Victor Osimhen

Rolaholic

Brace and an assist against the best defence in the league today, arguably the most in form striker in Europe this season and he's improving by the week.

Got so much to his game now

Rolaholic

He's got to be one the 5 best headers of the ball in Europe

Andy_Cole

United hasn’t ever really had an African starter. Correct me if I’m wrong. Can’t think of one! Would love to sign him for that reason.

Had a Google and the we’ve had a few fringe players. Fortune, Djembax2, Bailly, Ighalo, Amad. Maybe Amad will make it.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
here's hoping Murtough is a big fan of Pizza and the godfather.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
United hasn’t ever really had an African starter. Correct me if I’m wrong. Can’t think of one! Would love to sign him for that reason.

Had a Google and the we’ve had a few fringe players. Fortune, Djembax2, Bailly, Ighalo, Amad. Maybe Amad will make it.
How dare you forget Diouf and Manucho.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
From r/juve. It's true by the way. Osimhen bullies defenders instead of the other way around.

He is just astonishing. You just throw a ball forward and he'll get it, no matter where he is and where his defender is

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
This is the guy. There are other quality strikers out there I'm sure, but I'll be disappointed if he isn't top of our list.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
We got no money guys. We have to qualify for the CL and SELL WELL to have a chance of having any money.

yfoFC

As a Nigerian, I'd be over the moon if we got him but I also fancy Kane.. so confused :houllier:

Mainoldo

Love his pressing. But would still prefer Harry Class A..

Top quality is top quality. As Casemiro has proven.

RC89

Not seen this guy at all. Who is he comparable to in style?

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
I can't remember the two games in the past year I saw him, but there was a few moments of acceleration I haven't seen from a player in a while which was baffling.

I'm pretty sure one was in the CL stages where he was lightning. Apart from that, he looks a frightening prospect, and a new owner would be wise to make him #1 target in the summer.

Bwuk

Not seen this guy at all. Who is he comparable to in style?
Haaland.

I’ve changed my mind on him. His work rate from the front and the way he presses just causes nightmares. Him and Rashford running in behind would terrify defenders.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
Ighalo man.

"It is very true that Manchester United wanted Victor, but he told me something like he had too much respect for Odion Ighalo to be competing for shirts with his senior colleague," Andrew Osimhen said.

Andrew added: "My brother holds Ighalo in high esteem and he just didn't see himself going to Old Trafford to battle for a striking role with the highest goalscorer at the 2019 AFCON in Egypt."

Longlivekeano

Gary Bailey was a definite starter and Aftican

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
yet probably the best available right now.

fast as feck, presses hard and scores goals. what’s not to like?!
Don't forget being an immense aerial threat.

He tick a lot of the boxes in terms of what ETH has traditionally wanted in his centre-forwards.

Bojan Djordjic

Overrated and overpriced
Have you genuinely watched him to come to this conclusion? Obviously he's overpriced because every other footballer on the planet is so lets leave that aside for now but genuinely don't know how people that watch him think he's over-rated. He doesn't have the touch of Ronaldinho for sure but he's just an absolute beast. He's lightning quick but he's such a fighter too. Absolutely batters defenders and always seems to come out with the ball in duels. Has the third most shots per game in the top five leagues and has a better non-penalty scoring rate than Harry Kane while being much younger. Would absolutely love him at the club as I think he's exactly what we need.