Victor Osimhen

goalscholes

Triple digit figure? I know we’re not made of cash, but I’d offer them £999 so it doesn’t drag on.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
:lol: Napoli are begging for a pay day it seems

mav_9me

This would be a dream for me. However it would mean the end for Martial, who has showed signs of resurgence.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Napoli always think their players are worth 100m + . I know they bought him for huge money but no one is paying 100m

Baxquux

Neither component (Ronnie leaving for Napoli; Oshimen arriving this Summer) is likely to happen, although it would likely require the former to happen for the latter to materialize. However, I think this would be the closest we could feasibly get to a 'guaranteed' and strong, mobile, technically good ST, who can also play Right Forward and is suited to Ten Hag's system, in one, and would cost less than Antony combined with Gakpo....

Davicho

Rashford, Martial, Antony, Sancho, Oshimen and Elanga would be a decent core of players to choose from.

Vapor trail

I feel he would have a bigger impact than Nunez. Lots of good attributes to his game I think he suffered small inuries last season if I remember correctly but his productivity around the goal is impressive.

izec

He is going nowhere until he enters his final year of contract. Napoli pricing him out of a move, as they did with Koulibaly for years

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I know it’s DiMarzio, but that tweet reads like crap. I don’t think there is anything in this at all.
There isn't. Pure speculation. Basically Mendes is getting desperate to find Cristiano a club, went to Napoli earlier in the window, got told "No, we have Osimhen", asked them how much it would take to sell Osimhen, got told triple digits offer(euros)

UnitedSofa

You'll Never Walk Away
Looks like there is already a transfer thread for this guy, except his name is spelled correctly in that one.
Well feck. No wonder I couldn’t find it

Want to know the stupidity in this? I even googled how to spell his name before hand & STILL fecked it up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spaghetti

Mom's
Well feck. No wonder I couldn’t find it

Want to know the stupidity in this? I even googled how to spell his name before hand & STILL fecked it up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Looks like you’ve spelt it correctly to me, although it’s wrong in the Twitter post that you included.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He’s not leaving Napoli this summer

Teja

Every fxking article takes cheap shots at us, even the made up ones.
Yep it's pretty irritating. Every random Youtuber, twitter "influencer", made up journalist has made it a hobby to take potshots at United.

I thought it was bad when we were actually good under Fergie but the number of people who are willing to kick us when we're at our bottom is ridiculous.

CantonaManc

See where they play, how they play, if they play..
Supports
ETH's tricky reds
Napoli, DeLaurentiis is doing his evaluations / reflections on Mendes' idea for Ronaldo. It should fit together and create several conditions: ManUnited should offer at least 100m for Osimhen and contribute substantially to the salary of CR7.

The will of Osimhen would be a factor, and not an irrelevant variable: He grew up as a child with ManUnited shirt, the Premier and Manchester were his dream. If you tell him he can go to United, then you would hardly stop Victor. VIA Napoli Report [FrModugno] [SkySport] :devil::devil: