g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Victor Osimhen

Telsim

ManUnited should offer at least 100m for Osimhen and contribute substantially to the salary of CR7.
Perhaps we should also transfer Sancho for free? Maybe hand over Old Trafford as well? Throw in a lifetime subscription for MUTV?

Trex

Victor Osimhen would jump at the opportunity to play at United. Every Nigerian see the top of the EPL as the dream.
See Ighalo as an example, I doubt United can come up with the funds though, Osimhen has a lot of potential, tall, quick, aggressive, strong.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Only way I could see this being even vaguely plausible is if the Antony deal didn't go through and we decided this would be our big money signing in attack instead. He's quality but I'd be very surprised if he wasn't more expensive again than Antony.

dinostar77

Doesnt he have a £100mil release clause fee in his contract with napoli ? Sure i saw that somewhere when he signed for them.

Alemar

Doesnt he have a £100mil release clause fee in his contract with napoli ? Sure i saw that somewhere when he signed for them.
Release clauses usually shall be paid upfront as a lump sum. Could be difficult in case of 100m pounds. Normal deal is usually structured differently

Vapor trail

Not totally against a high sum for the player maybe 70 odd million and Ronaldo, I think he's the type of player who will hit the ground running.

dinostar77

Release clauses usually shall be paid upfront as a lump sum. Could be difficult in case of 100m pounds. Normal deal is usually structured differently
Very true, £100mil upfront is alot of money to borrow from a bank. Interest payments alone would be horrible.

Rockets Redglare

I can’t believe that Ronaldo’s ego would allow him to be used in a player plus cash deal for a relatively unproven youngster.

Chip

Haven’t seen much of him. What player(s) does he stylistically compare best to?

VanDeBank

Ma’am
100 million + Ronnie. Ronnie takes a paycut and Napoli pays his salary.

Otherwise feck em and go back for Donkey Jong.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
He's pretty good and will fit ten hag system quite well i reckon.

100 mill is too much money though.

I also wonder if we're gonna try again for that sesko kid or not if he were to have a break out season.

Rocksy

Supports
Blackburn Rovers

I also wonder if we're gonna try again for that sesko kid or not if he were to have a break out season.
Sesko has signed for Leipzig, stays at Salzburg this season.

croadyman

Well can safely say we won't get for less

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
Another planted bullshit Glazer story. Not happening

MrSingh2002

He's a better version of Brobbey so I think there's something in this.

I've wanted us to sign a forward like this for years. Someone that's powerful enough to create their own chances and bring power and pace to the front line.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
They got him for 70m. Pretty sure they won't sell anything less. Any decent striker cost that much money these days. If it's a loan + obligation to buy next year, we should do it.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Hothead strikers do well here
I'd love to get shot of Ronaldo and bring on someone with a future. But more than that I'd be patient and not jump the gun.

There's already plenty to deal with to add a 100m+ one-in-two striker that collects cards for fun. May bring with him more problems than solutions.

Not far off how I feel about Antony, mind, except that at least the manager probably knows he will run through brickwalls for him (else we are mental).

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
:lol: :lol: I love these I really do. TinFoilCaf is alive and well
Let's talk in 7 days and see if he signed. Or Antony.

How is De Jong doing in red shirt? Tearing up the place, yet?

Glazer propaganda machine (which they are not even denying) is alive and well, thanks to GullibleCaf Inc

croadyman

Let's talk in 7 days and see if he signed. Or Antony.

How is De Jong doing in red shirt? Tearing up the place, yet?

Glazer propaganda machine (which they are not even denying) is alive and well, thanks to GullibleCaf Inc
I won't ever fall for it

croadyman

He's a better version of Brobbey so I think there's something in this.

I've wanted us to sign a forward like this for years. Someone that's powerful enough to create their own chances and bring power and pace to the front line.
What do you think Utd would value him at, something along lines of €85m plus addons