Victor Osimhen

Mr PG

Osimhen is the cheaper option of Kane and Hojlund. At least he has a resale value of £80m approx. meaning if things don’t fully work out we’d only be looking at losing £40m. Kane even for £100m has 0 resale value in 3 yrs.

croadyman

Osimhen is the cheaper option of Kane and Hojlund. At least he has a resale value of £80m approx. meaning if things don’t fully work out we’d only be looking at losing £40m. Kane even for £100m has 0 resale value in 3 yrs.
Have you seen how much Napoli want?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
In a world where DMs like Rice and Caicedo cost £100-£110m, Napoli's demands for Osimhen actually seem pretty reasonable.

justboy68

In a world where DMs like Rice and Caicedo cost £100-£110m, Napoli's demands for Osimhen actually seem pretty reasonable.
It's mad isn't it. It was only a couple of months ago that these +100 million figures were being floated for the likes of Osimhen and everyone thought it was crazy. Now with the prices we've seen for the likes of Rice, Caicedo and fecking Paqueta, Napoli seem well withing their rights to want 140 mil for one of the top strikers around.

RoyH1

It's mad isn't it. It was only a couple of months ago that these +100 million figures were being floated for the likes of Osimhen and everyone thought it was crazy. Now with the prices we've seen for the likes of Rice, Caicedo and fecking Paqueta, Napoli seem well withing their rights to want 140 mil for one of the top strikers around.
Agree. The market is absolutely bonkers though. When the next Maradona/Messi type players shows up, I shudder at what price said player would command at the age of 22/23,

colombianmancunian

We could have but we decided to spend budget in different way. Imo, i think that we would be stronger with him than we will be with Hojlund and Mount.
Those two costed 120-130 million combined. Osimhen would haves costed 150 million, and De Laurentis is basically the Italian Levy.

croadyman

We could have but we decided to spend budget in different way. Imo, i think that we would be stronger with him than we will be with Hojlund and Mount.
Oh I see given up on Rasmus before he has even kicked a ball for us,oh how very supportive of this team you really are

zaafi

We made a huge mistake by not going for him this summer.
Why? He needs to work on his game in many aspects, and has had one good season for Napoli. He isn't a top tier striker like Kane or Lewandowski if that's what you think.

He would be a risk too, especially for €150m.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Worth noting that Mikel said this whilst laughing and joking. It was not a serious comment at all. Romano stripped all the context.
You don’t think he did it for social media interactions do you?

Bwuk

He'd be a monster for Chelsea.

Osimhen for Jackson would be a huge upgrade.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Don't Napoli want a huge fee for him? Plus with our FFP troubles, I can only see him ending up at chelsea unfortunately.

lsd

The Oracle
I'm surprised he is still at Napoli i was sure he went to Saudi in the summer as they were basically asking him to name his price.

Nice to see some players think more of their career.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
We’d need to shift about 4 players to afford him
Yeah. Luckily for us we have those high earning - little to no contribution players in abundance. Martial and Sancho, and I’d guess all his wages are covered, and then some.

It’s raising the transfer fee I’d worry about as our high wages generally means we’re unable to shift players on successfully.