Vitor Ferreira aka Vitinha

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Record.pt are reporting that a big EPL club is about to trigger the player's release clause of €40m, with his departure imminent.

Last edited:

Santos J

Come into his own a bit this season, could see the talent at Wolves but it was a bit too early for him I thnk. Think this year probably is too though tbf, should stay in Portugal for another season.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Vitinha...I noticed him in a game or highlight recently. I'm trying to think what it was now but he did something really nice. An assist or something.

It'll bug me for the rest of the night trying to think how or why I saw him playing because I haven't watched Porto in ages.

EDIT It was his involvement in the goal at the weekend. Apparently United scouts were there watching too.
Trying to find the highlights that I saw from a game where he did a really nice bit of play. That's the limit of my knowledge on him!

It was this game...

Lot's of chances created by him but I think it was the keepy uppies at 2:33 that caught my eye :lol:

Last edited:

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
I think Liverpool were meant to be very interested in this lad, no?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
In theory would he a be a with-FDJ player or an alternative-to-FDJ player? I only vaguely remember him at Wolves.

MUFC OK

Have we forgot that Portuguese media outlets make these stories up year after year, or are we now desperate enough to believe there is substance to this?

userman

Watched Switzerland-Portuga couple of days ago and I was not impressed at all. Looked way to lightweight for PL.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
I'd love to see a midfield 3 of de Jong, Vitinha and Kone. Vitinha can occupy the AM role in a 4231.

Skills

Snitch
There's a bit of Mata too him. As in his legs seem to move incredibly fast without covering much distance

Charles Miller

I'm not even slightly concerned about who we're gonna sign. I have no doubt ETH wouldn't take the job if he can't have a say on transfers, and i'm fully confident he'll bring the right players, not matter if is a "big name" or not.

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Record.pt are reporting that a big EPL club is about to trigger the players release clause of €40m, with his departure imminent.

Feels like Liverpool.

Great player!

Last edited:

Tarrou

I'm not even slightly concerned about who we're gonna sign. I have no doubt ETH wouldn't take the job if he can't have a say on transfers, and i'm fully confident he'll bring the right players, not matter if is a "big name" or not.
why are you so confident he'll bring in the right players?

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Agreed.

For me the most important thing right now is to sign the correct profile of players, even if it takes us towards the end of the window.

izec

Cant see it being us. That is not how we operate. Far too efficient and quiet.

Also Portuguese media are not the best and like to use our name.

Charles Miller

why are you so confident he'll bring in the right players?
Chruyffist and bielsist managers(to oversimplify) in general will bring system players for specific roles. Its easier to get things to work with this approuch. Its different when you just try to emulate Real Madrid and sign big names with no clear tactical justification.

Aeryis

A center midfielder capable of controlling and dictating the tempo of the match, whilst providing some creative output. We've needed a midfielder like this since forever. If we really are the ones that are in for him it'll be a great acquisition. Get him alongside Frenkie de Jong and our midfield will drastically change in terms of ability.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Chruyffist and bielsist managers(to oversimplify) in general will bring system players for specific roles. Its easier to get things to work with this approuch. Its different when you just try to emulate Real Madrid and sign big names with no clear tactical justification.
Dutch legend Johan Chruyff, or his son Jordi Chruyff who played for us? Goodness me…. :nono::wenger:

Grande

I’m in the dark about this one, but a very enjoyable highlight reel. He seems to have great touch, quick first step, good delivery and work rate, and ability to play all across the midfield. What I’d like someone to tell me is what kind of players he needs to have around him to compliment him.

captaincantona

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was pool...strengthening their bench while we can’t even fix gaping holes in the first 11.

Becks00

He seems like a right footed Bernando Silva, would be happy with him. I have to say I am very happy with the players we are getting linked with, there seems to be a required standard of technical ability in them. Have to wait and see who we end up with but from the ones we've been linked with so far, I'd be happy with majority of them.