We are an awfully coached team

Skills

Snitch
He’s a Championship level coach… this is, and always has been obvious though.

Imagine these players with a proper coach in charge of them…
He was shocking at that level too. Ask any Cardiff fan what they think of him

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I still insist this squad has potential to win the biggest trophies but will never do as long as our average performances are this bad.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I think this game might be the turning point for me. We've looked absolutely clueless.
We're literally only missing Rashford from this behemoth of a squad and we're getting prime Barcelona'd against a team that lost their best player to City this year.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
With the squad we have now, his limitations as a manager are really beginning to be exposed.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
We're literally only missing Rashford from this behemoth of a squad and we're getting prime Barcelona'd against a team that lost their best player to City this year.
We were outplayed by Moyes twice in a week, what do you expect?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
We may well win this game, because we have much better players.

But performances like today are exactly the sort reflected in last season's stats, where the league winners had an xG difference of +24 more than us. Meaning their general play was sufficiently better than ours to be the equivalent of 24 projected goals over the course of the season. Which is a lot.

You can't keep relying on your better players to bail out your general play with their sheer quality, even if you are continually improving the quality of your players. It doesn't mean we'll never win or never play well, we just don't have a consistent enough standard of performances to build a title win on as games like today will go against us too often.

That needed to improve this season. And, thus far, it hasn't.

MrSingh2002

Shame no1 springs to mind other than Conte.

But he has won the Premier League and Serie A.

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
The team are playing Oleball to a tee. Park the bus hit on the counter, shame were getting outplayed by Villa

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
We may well win this game, because we have much better players.

But performances like today are exactly the sort reflected in last season's stats, where the league winners had an xG difference of +24 more than us. Meaning their general play was sufficiently better than ours to be the equivalent of 24 projected goals over the course of the season. Which is a lot.

You can't keep relying on your better players to bail out your general play with their sheer quality, even if you are continually improving the quality of your players. It doesn't mean we'll never win or never play well, we just don't have a consistent enough standard of performances to build a title win on as games like today will go against us too often.

That needed to improve this season. And, thus far, it hasn't.
Pretty much. It's plain to see we're not a well coached side and never have been and largely get by due to having better players than almost every other team in the league.

Three years in and still seeing performances like today and the last few weeks is astonishing really. I'm astounded that anyone can watch us play and think it's acceptable and that we are on the right track.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
The first game I thought we did alright. Barely acceptable. The 2nd I was lenient on because it was basically our 2nd team.

This, though? Big yikes.
We should be capable of dominating teams like West Ham but we never do. Spend all this money to be on the same level as them.

MrSingh2002

How has he picked the wrong lineup and continued to watch it for 71 mins and not make a change?

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Ole just sitting there....he ain't got a bloody clue what to do

Kaos

We just need to bring in a proper coach to replace our work experience manager. We're still exclusively reliant on individual brilliance.

pcaming

United are an embarrassment.
I'm always bemused at how folk are happy with this brand of helta skelta football and shunning at being dominant in the ball.

Ole can be replaced and still be remembered as doing a good job.

MUFC OK

He needs sacking ASAP. We're winning nothing with Ole and not even playing anything remotely decent. Even if we win this has been abysmal.
Things would have to get truly awful for the glazers to even consider it. Like 5 losses in 6 games or something..

jamesjimmybyrondean

We should be more systematic. Players play to their individual style and not a system too often. Greenwood Ronaldo and Rashford always want to shoot after cutting in even when blocked. Pogba Maguire holding the ball for too long. Fred constantly pressing even when not called for.

Watching us , the only thing I can say we practice is counter attacks and rondos

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
He needs sacking ASAP. We're winning nothing with Ole and not even playing anything remotely decent. Even if we win this has been abysmal.
He’ll only get sacked if it’s mathematically impossible to get top 4, and with how shit Spurs, Leicester & Arsenal are, and how good we are personnel wise, he’d have to really really feck it up.

Roboc7

Said all along all Ole can offer is more of the same with better players, that’s simply not enough given the competition. The game plan is basic, the tactics are passive and the man management/motivation doesn’t seem to extend beyond keeping people happy.

dinostar77

Cavani, Sancho and VDB still on the bench. Bring at least either Cavani or Sancho on. Feck sake we are the home team. We arent playing liverpool its villa. Take a defender off. Ole is utterly utterly useless and scared to make attacking subs.

Kaos

Things would have to get truly awful for the glazers to even consider it. Like 5 losses in 6 games or something..
That's the depressing reality. Ole will be safe since this team will probably secure top 4 on the brilliance of the squad alone, but we'll come nowhere near winning anything of note because of amateur coaching.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I know, mate. It's going to be another season wasted. Half a decade without a trophy.

MrSingh2002

They truly do. I don't think we've had a worse team in the Premier League. We're never winning again if we don't change patterns of play
No shape or tactic when we actually get the ball somehow. Headache to watch.

The Plump Poet

Supports
Southend United
It's a results business, you simply cannot justify a sacking on results.

jamesjimmybyrondean

We are not winning a cup trophy with him I'm certain of that. Teams in Cup games always give all their energy and we simply don't know how to control that energy the opponents have

lefty_jakobz

I ❤️ moses
Only way Ole gets sacked is of the fans show signs of getting fed up with the dire performances we put on every week

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Wonder what the excuse will be now. So frustrating how we have allowed three world class managers in their prime walk to our rivals without a fight. Fecking hell!