We are an awfully coached team

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Honestly, are there still some idiots out there who think the current coaching team is good enough? I mean it's been fairly obvious for a while but there's no defending them now after the shambles of this season.
Saw this coming along time ago. Couldn't hide behind Bruno for much longer.

shahzy

Ahahaha this is literally a too team coming to a relegation candidate team and bossing it :lol:

'Yeh man, let's keep him. Conte would have been much worse...'

'Who's better out there'

BIGbadBOO4

How can any genuine united fan believe Ole is the man to lead us forward?
It beggers belief. This is embarrassing and has been for a long time. We have lost the plot, we are light years behind in structure how to run a football club. We stuck in 1995.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
Wan Bissaka is so dumb haha. Gets drawn forward leaving acres of space behind, time and again.

Theonas

Scout
The football is horrendous, it’s Sheffield United trying to not get relegated type of football, i can’t believe the quality we have in this team and this is all the manager and coaching staff can produce,

Massive club acting like a league 1 side, have you ever seen the likes of this before
You know what's pathetic? If by some miracle we managed to scramble a draw, you will get a few going on about how it is a counter attacking master class.

Seriously, having a team worth half a billion or whatever unable to string two passes together and looking like Stoke is sackable on its own.

Wan Bissaka is so dumb haha. Gets drawn forward leaving acres of space behind, time and again.
It's not because he's a bad player, it's because he doesn't know what hes supposed to be doing i.e he has not been taught properly.

Individual mistakes like the goal and Lindelofs identical mistake happen because players are put under pressure and unsure of what to do. This won't change until Ole and our coaches are out of the club.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
It's not because he's a bad player, it's because he doesn't know what hes supposed to be doing i.e he has not been taught properly.

Individual mistakes like the goal and Lindelofs identical mistake happen because players are put under pressure and unsure of what to do. This won't change until Ole and our coaches are out of the club.
Yes possible. At this moment, more likely.

Cloud7

Even if the score line isn’t as bad we’ve been just as comprehensively outplayed today as we were against Liverpool

bonothom

I thought Mourinho got sacked for playing like this. 3 years on half a billion spent and the football is worse.

Swedish_Plumber

Effectively relying on 3 players here. The formation doesn’t suit us for counter attacks because the wing backs don’t do enough going forward.

Red_toad

Remember when Ole dropped him for Dean fecking Henderson?
Defence was better with Henderson. Dave is an excellent shot stopper, but is way too static and his distribution isn’t great. Last season Dave fully deserved to be dropped last season.
Beaten on his near post isn’t great :(

DeGea

Mourinho was our best coach post-Fergie. You might not like him, but he won the most, with arguably a lesser squad. And that is a fact. Ole just needs to go, it is really depressing now. He can't even accept that he is not good enough at this level. I hate that grin he has during interviews, completely delusional.

U.N.C.L.E

I’m just embarrassed for the team and manager now. Will always love this club, have loved them for more than half a century but FFS this is shameful…..

stw2022

Blaming individual players for individual mistakes is fine but I think even quality players would and do struggle under such incompetence. Switch managers, name the same line ups, we’re 2-0 ahead and City look like they’re coached by a PE teacher

bleedred

We were 4-0 down against liverpool at HT and now reduced the deficit by half against the champions. This is progress.
Yes. There is white text

MyDevil

Looking at how City exploited our right midfield as no one was there, a good coach would have asked Greenwood to drop into that space. But no, he still sit there and did nothing.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
The football is horrendous, it’s Sheffield United trying to not get relegated type of football, i can’t believe the quality we have in this team and this is all the manager and coaching staff can produce,

Massive club acting like a league 1 side, have you ever seen the likes of this before
Yep. It's sack worthy really. You can't spend 100 million every summer and play like a bunch of absolute cowards. And not even like effective cowards

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
We were 4-0 down against liverpool at HT and now reduced the deficit by half against the champions. This is progress.
Yes. There is white text
I see the white text, but to be fair, conceding 4+ goals while effectively playing 7 at the back would be quite the achievement.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen
He is arguably our worst player. What does he ever bring to this team? Holds the ball up up the pitch so the opposition defense can get back and then just gives the most uninspired pass back to a guy thats covered 9/10 times. What a limited football player he is. Been saying this for way too long and I'm tired of seeing him start over and over again.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Thing is that this three at the back has come out of nowhere. We were horrendous at defending while playing a formation we had done for ages so not sure how the manager believes that this will be better with pretty much no preparation. The gulf in coaching between these two teams is at its highest ever and we are 3 years into Ole’s reign.

Cloud7

Ole sacrificed a forward player for an extra defender, along with two defensive minded midfielders only for us to look just as frail as when we played the 4-2-4. Absolute joke of a manager.

RedRover

Neville spot on for once here. City players make good decisions, consistently.

Obviously they have talent, but they’re clearly well coached and know the system. That’s the difference.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Neville spot on for once here. City players make good decisions, consistently.

Obviously they have talent, but they’re clearly well coached and know the system. That’s the difference.
Neville will never connect the dots and reach that conclusion though. To him and Ole's other mates, it's always the players who are at fault.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
This is no different from when Mourinho was in charge. You could go back to Mouinhos first game in charge against City and it is a carbon copy of today.

30 percent possession at home is terrible.

Van Gaal basically said this a month into Oles reign that there was very little difference between him and Mourinho.

Just fed up with Guadiola coming to old Trafford and destroying us.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Some random posters over internet can see what's the problem but the manager can't, the coaching staff can't , directors cant and feck, owners also can't see it.

City were running circles today. We didn't even get near them once.

Depressing.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Rosy? Not what I implied.
Well this certainly fooled me

What actually happened was we’d won three trophies in 3 seasons and finished in our highest position and got our highest points tally since Fergie left.

It was rubbish under lvg and Mourinho and it’s rubbish now. Except now we don’t win anything.
Yes things ARE rubbish right now. I'm just sick and tired of people pretending its been rubbish since he was handed the job full time

It’s just weird how the very notion that things are much better now is based on something that can’t be quantified by results/football on the pitch and trophies, you know the things that mattered under sir alex, the Manchester United way if you like.
It really isn't. Solskjaer is going to leave United with a better squad than he found it. A happier squad than he found it. No toxicity in the entire club. A clear path way for youth in the first team again. Things that also DID matter under Fergie alongside trophies. Things that the right better manager will have the platform to build on and win things from after him.

redshaw

And some wonder why we didn't get Bellingham.

A huge bullet dodged by the lad, he did so well snubbing us and our awful setup. Look at Sancho, what are we even doing with the lad for 72 million, we allegedly put an offer of 90m the summer before but Dortmund wanted £108/120m euro. He must be perplexed by the lack of coaching or semblance of a plan/idea.

The club is an empty old shell, a relic of an old era. Lots of money but no idea how to spend it and one day it will be gone.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
You're painting everything as good...
:lol: what an obvious lie:lol:

Have I mentioned Ighalo and Van de beek favorably? Telles? Even Sancho for that matter for example?
Have I mentioned his failure to properly utilize his squad?
Have I mentioned our shocking home record 2 season's running?

All I've discussed is his favoured first XI and why he deserves credit for assembling it.The self same XI the likes of you swear would be all conquering under new management

You really lack seriousness!

Buying Bruno isn't an achievement neither does it apply to Ronaldo. Why do you ignore his other purchases? Sancho, VdB, Telles and the others. What a load of nonsense.
The only nonsense here rather is you imagining I have been assessing Solksjaer transfers. Its blatantly obvious it hasn't been what I've been talking about in the post you replied to....

What about winning some silverware?
What about it? LVG won silver ware and was hounded out of the club.

Path for youth?
What do you think Greenwood is? Why do you think the likes of Williams got so much game time before ultimate not proving good enough? Henderson getting a chance to displace De Gea which he didn't consolidate? What do you think Elanga and Diallo making match day squads is? Or the likes of Shoretire and Mejbri consistently taking their places in senior training?

Is that why Cavani and Ronaldo started upfront last week? Is that why we fielded our oldest XI against Spurs during his time as manager?
Sure. He should have experimented with youth and inexperience with his job on the line.:houllier:

The only positive about the last three years is that we've acquired a great squad and even then Ole and his staff can't consistently win games.. yet you can't see this.
Still more dumb ass lies. You really are the champion of them...

Last edited: