Weird feelings of football

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If we're playing Live on Sky Sports the stream will break every 5 minutes even if it's not Sky Sports being streamed
I've had it numerous times where I've watched every single other game in the day and it's flaweless. Then I stick Utd on and it buffers at the worst times.

That being said my way of watching has been very good recently. No buffering at all.

Ole'sgunnarwin

Bruno is the worst free kick taker I've ever seen. I don't know how commentators don't pick up on how useless he is. Like I don't understand how a professional footballer can not score so many of these shots. He must have scored about 3 in 4 or 5 years. How can the coaching staff not consider someone else? Anybody else?

next_number_seven

Bruno is the worst free kick taker I've ever seen. I don't know how commentators don't pick up on how useless he is. Like I don't understand how a professional footballer can not score so many of these shots. He must have scored about 3 in 4 or 5 years. How can the coaching staff not consider someone else? Anybody else?
I think Luke Shaw would be good.
Has he ever taken or scored free kicks before?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Kylian Mbappe has dramatically renewed his PSG contract about 3 times and yet he is always 6 months away from being a free agent.

P0GBA

If a player makes a challenge that should have been a yellow card but doesn't get booked, within the next few minutes he will commit another dangerous challenge and get a yellow card.

Melbourne Red

Still hasn't given Rain Dog another chance
Supports
Liverpool
If a player makes a challenge that should have been a yellow card but doesn't get booked, within the next few minutes he will commit another dangerous challenge and get a yellow card.
This is very good.

We seriously need an upvote function. I can't be going through individually quoting relatable posts in this thread. I have nothing better to do but I don't want to.

Ayoba

Poster of Noncense.
Wolves are doing really well under Gary O'Neill and seem to win almost every match, yet are still somehow languishing in midtable

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Rashford seems a lot slower than when he first burst onto the scene.

BrilliantOrange

Supports
Ajax Amsterdam
About 3 years ago, Everton and Aston Villa overnight decided to immediately swap places as a relegation candidate and a top 6 challenger

Ole'sgunnarwin

Throughout last season and this, every time United reach a neutral or positive goal difference, they immediately crap the bed and have a heavy loss to bring it back firmly into the negative.

What's our GD after the Villa game again? :nervous:
Not a heavy loss but when it goes positive, we always seem to bring it back down.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
The "midtable team hasn't won at OT since the stone age" curse strikes again!

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Every single London club does a variation of that shit "and it's sooooooopah [team name], soopah [team name] FC" chant.

sugar_kane

Any player who’s spoken about wanting to play with a smile on their face is an absolute chancer who never goes on to achieve anything.

njred

HALA MADRID!
Supports
Liverpool
United matches are forbidden to end in a draw.

Big Ben Foster

Supports
No matter how bad the injury, Liverpool always have their key players back for big games

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
All cheap punts, swaps, reclamation projects and cast offs do well in Italy.

The same type of signings flop hard in England.

Oranges038

The team that loses the Championship playoff final gets relegated to League 1 the following year.

FeedTheGoat

Supports
Man City
The team that loses the Championship playoff final gets relegated to League 1 the following year.
The team that wins the Championship Playoff final always has the best season in the Premier League amongst the promoted sides.

Big Ben Foster

Supports
The team that wins the Championship Playoff final always has the best season in the Premier League amongst the promoted sides.
It's funny because it also feels like it used to be the complete opposite, right up until Derby's 11 point disaster season.