Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
WAit until enough caftards have splunked their loads all over it when ronaldo returns then it won't be so clean.

:lol:

The notifications when someone quotes you are pretty awesome, I really like that.

prateik

err.. I cant edit posts.. and Alt+S doesnt work.. Noooooo

Ok.. I can edit it.. probably have to wait a few seconds before I can do that. thats fine.

Phil

One of the first people back on by absolute chance. I like it, bloody fast. Do miss the last page link being big and fat, for my big and fat fingers on touchscreen.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
The edit message time is set to 0 minutes lol. Just wanted to say the updates were appreciated Niall.

Thanks for pointing that out, I've changed it to no time limit. Conversations messages can be edited up to 5 minutes after.

MDFC Manager

Looks awesome! Well done everyone :)

PS. How do i go directly to the last post of a thread from the main page itself?

Shark

@NotShark
It looks amazing Niall, well done. Certainly worth all of the Caf withdrawal symtoms I had to endure!

Spoony

The People's President
Thanks for pointing that out, I've changed it to no time limit. Conversations messages can be edited up to 5 minutes after.

Good work, Niall. And thanks for the updates. Not that I checked a zillion times.

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Adverts while logged in? Whoa.

Also, everyone looks so friendly.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Being able to start conversations through PM with up to 4 people is quite cool.

vanthaman

Winner
No clickable ones then

Also what is the followers thing in profile, I have 5 followers but only 3 show when you click on it, and I'm following two posters who were banned years ago that I've never seen before, take it these are just slight bugs from the switcheroo

Dave89

Do newbies only need 10 good posts for promotion?