Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

LR7

Double ad banner is still there for me (google chrome for iPad)

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Yeah that's a separate issue I'll be fixing later.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
I've tweaked the ad code - are people still having issues?

Ferguson

It wouldn't even load on my old macbook yesterday. 4g speed on my Iphone 5s loaded the comments slowly, but not the banner or ads.

Today it is back to normal, and maybe even a bit faster than before.

MoneyMay

Small thing for you to fix Niall. When I go on here, it gives you the impression that you have been logged out without being logged out - top right tells you to login or sign up. Subsequently clicking 'Members' for example shows that I'm still signed in. I think there's a small bug.

Will Absolute

My eyes have just been burned by a banner telling me I'm the 100,000th visitor to the site, and I win a prize.

This is going too far! :mad:

Won't someone think of the children?

Brophs

The One and Only
Does anyone else have no text options when replying to posts using iPhones/iPads? I just have the text box with no rich text editor.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Sometimes the ignore member feature tends to show a post from that person here and there. So just now I have seen one from someone pop up and usually I have the pleasure of just not seeing that person post at all. Happens rarely though, is it a bug or something?

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Not sure iSparky, sounds like a bug. I'll look into it.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Aye, cheers. I mean the post content will not show up but most of the time I see nothing, just now and then a post will crop up from 'ignored member' it says and then I can click a box to read that post. But most of the time I don't see anything from that poster at all which is the way I like it.

vanthaman

Winner

Melvyn

prostate examiner

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
When hovering over a thread title does the box still flash up with the first lines? Sure it did not long ago but doesn't seem to anymore
Ah yes, I disable that when it gets busy to cut down on some requests. Forgot to turn it back on again. Working again now.

Tomalonge

Does the caf just lock up for anyone else? Any other website works absolutely spot on, but the caf will always freeze (for a few minutes) at least twice a day, whether I'm on one of these shite computers at work or my fully updated gaming rig at home.

Dante

Average bang
I like it overall, but is there any way to bring back the (### viewing) label that would show up next to each forum link? It used to make it a lot easier to see if some big transfer news had just broken (>500 people viewing the TF) or if there was a big United-related story in the media (>1000 viewing the United forum). Now it's difficult to guess which threads/forums have been busy in the last few minutes.
That's not a feature a XenForo but there may be an add-on. I'll add it to the list!

The What's New page is useful for seeing what's going on / active atm
Hi @Niall. I've noticed that the forum now displays the number of members, guests and robots online. Is it possible to display the number of users in each subforum yet, or is that still beyond Xenforo? Cheers.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Hi @Niall. I've noticed that the forum now displays the number of members, guests and robots online. Is it possible to display the number of users in each subforum yet, or is that still beyond Xenforo? Cheers.
Last time I checked that was quite an expensive (database query wise) feature to add. I'll look into it again at some point but it's not a priority.