Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

Barbara Charles

For the love of pickled beets
Very nice penmanship Irwin and thank you for the directions. Now if you could only make conversations with Marcello more interesting....

Brophs

The One and Only
Are the alerts/notifications working for everyone else? I just noticed I seem to have been quoted by Rood in the Rock of Gibraltar thread but I haven't gotten a notification.

Brophs

The One and Only
Aren't you a snippy little midget this morning?

If I'd posted some old shit about some obscure Irish trad band you'd be all over it.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Is there a way to put posters on ignore only for a particular thread? Don't know if it even exists but if it does, might be worth thinking about implementing on here, I know for certain many people would be happy with such a thing.

I ask because I don't like to put people on ignore but it would be great for some topics.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Is there a way to put posters on ignore only for a particular thread? Don't know if it even exists but if it does, might be worth thinking about implementing on here, I know for certain many people would be happy with such a thing.

I ask because I don't like to put people on ignore but it would be great for some topics.
There's an addon to ignore particular threads, but I don't think there's one to ignore user for a particular thread.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
There's an addon to ignore particular threads, but I don't think there's one to ignore user for a particular thread.
Ah, too bad. Maybe we can make one and become rich, what do you say Damobot? I'll do all the hard work in coming up with the idea and you do all the rest, we'll split the profit 70/30 seing as I'll be CEO of our enterprise. Sounds good?

Member 60376

One of these days Damo will kill you in a fit of rage

Never call a bot a bot Vato

Bots are people too

rcoobc

Not as crap as eferyone thinks
Has the Caf changed so that any extra linebreaks are deleted when entering a new post, to help with the quoting issues?

Testing. This should be a 10 line break:

Here

Hmm No that seemed fine. Also, why does sometimes when you are writing a very long post, does the font go very small (even when not pasting anything).

Is that how you spell pasting?

arthurka

Anyone have problems with loading the homepage ??
It takes me a really long time just to get the page up..
It just changed between days, and it´s the same on my mobile through 4G.

Zarlak

my face causes global warming
Truth like rain don't give a feck who it falls on.
I'm getting a lot of issues today, is it just me? I click 'Post Reply' or 'Edit' or anything and it doesn't redirect to the new page with the reply. The box just greys out and then reappears. I have to refresh the page to see if my reply was successful. Also I hover over 'inbox' and the list doesn't come up. I have to keep right clicking and opening in new window as clicking the link doesn't work.

hp88

Anyone have problems with loading the homepage ??
It takes me a really long time just to get the page up..
It just changed between days, and it´s the same on my mobile through 4G.
Are using an iphone? Everyones having a problem with this.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Can people please list Browser, device etc so we can look for patterns in the behaviour?

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Chrome, Laptop Windows 8.1

Big white space between end of thread and reply box. Not really noticing a slow down though.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Sounds suspiciously like the symptoms of a "discouraged" victim", but I've checked and that's not the case, and nor has your IP been "discouraged".

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
Chrome, Laptop Windows 8.1

Big white space between end of thread and reply box. Not really noticing a slow down though.
This comes and goes btw, think its something to do with the ads, so could be my end.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Try refreshing cache, which should have absolutely no impact at all?

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Adding addblock fixed it for me on Chrome.

Getsme

Ipad 3 on Safari, now using Chrome browser and had no issues.

MoneyMay

Yeah, I'm getting the same advert twice at the bottom. The homepage, also, takes a while to load.

Bury Red

Backs Fergie, Yells Giggs!
It's definitely something to do with adverts and the like. I'm on Firefox too and it's been slow as hell loading the last couple of days. If you hover over the info that's loading and causing the delays it's waiting for other sites or downloading data from other sites, primarily loadeu.exelator.com, cas.criteo.com, adxns.com and jp.as.criteo.com

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Browsing Caf has become slower for me too in last day or two.
I thought my internet has become slower, but I have no problems with other sites.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Browsing Caf has become slower for me too in last day or two.
I thought my internet has become slower, but I have no problems with other sites.
And you don't use any advert blocking add-ons? (I'm not saying use them, just establishing whether it's the same cause as the other people who have had problems).

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Nope, and I forgot to say that I'm browsing with mobile(galaxy s4), and it's slow with both browsers, chrome and the default one that's installed with Android.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
The double ad at the end of topics was my bad, it's fixed now.

I'm looking into the issue with ad code slowing things down, will hopefully have it resolved in the next couple of days.