Welcome to RedCafe.net on XenForo!

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Cheers askabob, valid points, I'll add them to my (ever lenghtening) to-do list and have a longer think about them at a later date.
This is literally the only quibble I'd have too. It's just a bit too bright. I wouldn't even say the post background needs changing necessarily, it could just be the actual page background behind them to counter the bright white on bright white. Obviously making it exactly the same as the old format is rather futile after such a massive overhaul, and a bit silly. Change is good. But off white & dark red (or indeed any colour) are visibly more relaxing than their ARRRGHHH IT BURNS!! full on counterparts.

This is why my all yellow Myspace page never became mega.

Otherwise, great job. You're the invisible God I don't believe in.

Cina

What happened to the search bar that was at the top of the forum? That was always handy for quickly finding a thread I thought
temporarily removed while they sort out another one.

vanthaman

Winner
What happened to the search bar that was at the top of the forum? That was always handy for quickly finding a thread I thought
It's mentioned in first post, search not activated yet

Delete and edit work for me.
My only problem is when I go to 'more options', I don't have any more options :/
no smileys or edits like there used to be with 'advanced options' (or what ever it was!)
Same here, I just get option to post or preview post

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
You just posted one. They don't seem to be showing up on iPad but thy are on my computer.

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
It is certainly quick and this goes for the migration by the way, thanks for that. :)

Any possibility of text only signatures being permitted?

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
Please spoiler your large images, guys. The new design stretches to fit the width of your screen, so large images like the ones vanthaman posted end up looking gigantic on widescreen monitors.

vanthaman

Winner
Please spoiler your large images, guys. The new design stretches to fit the width of your screen, so large images like the ones vanthaman posted end up looking gigantic on widescreen monitors.
I did the preview post and it looked fine, one thing the forums work well with on ipad I guess

Nick 0208 Ldn

News 24
Each to their own then.

Less intrusive than some of the avatars a few on here were granted on the old site mind.

jveezy

Fo' shizzle
I did the preview post and it looked fine, one thing the forums work well with on ipad I guess

Yeah, to be clear, I wasn't expecting you to notice. It's far less overwhelming on a tablet than on a 24 inch monitor. Also it looks like the post preview is fixed-width, while the posts themselves are fluid width.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
I've never understood the appeal of text signatures. They always make you look like a bellend.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Imagine seeing that Marilyn Monroe quote after every other post. *shudders*
Agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------
“If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Phurry

Furry Fecker

Advertising banner on the forum home page overhangs it's frame on the right hand end on iPhone and iPad.

vanthaman

Winner
Looks like the WYSIWYG editor doesn't work on iOS devices, that's a shame. It's javascript based so it should, unless there's a bug. It's on the list...
It works fine using Chrome on ipad but not Safari, which is strange considering it works on safari on mac