Welcome to the new XenForo 2 site

Ubik

Nothing happens until something moves!
Remember thinking I'd never get used to the old xenforo board when we switched over last time, then it was fine after about a week.

Was about to say alerts weren't working but seems to be back on now, nice job!

EwanI Ted

Mobile site looks great and the general design is nice, if a little bright. But the pages seem a lot less dense than before, so for threads with a lot of 1 lines posts (like the matchday forums) it's going to involve lots of scrolling. Would be nice if that could be tweaked.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Excellent work Niall. Truly excellent work and carried out incredibly quickly.

Chairman Woodie

I really like the new design!

Has the warning points system survived? I didn't see it listed when I clicked on the human icon to view my account. @Niall

Bratt

Absolutely prefer the old version, but I’m sure I wouldn’t want to go back as soon as I’m used to it.
I wonder how much this update will feck up the upcoming ww game though, eh @RedSky ?

Fanatic 00237

Supports
The Indomitable Lions
Wonderful!! Beautiful new Caf’ I’m enjoying it. Found all or almost all the bits of features which have moved to new places. Looks great on mobile and I’m happy the full set of emojis wasn’t included. Great job @Niall.

Just a bit of trouble adding smileys and inserting multiple quotes on Spin browser (iOS).

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
The moaning in this thread should be entertaining.

The UI looks a lot better. The moaners will adjust.

P.S. - I'm glad the awkward modals are gone. Smilies throw an error.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
We need to have page numbers at the top of each thread (on mobile anyway, I haven’t checked what it is like on desktop) not just at the bottom.

mu4c_20le

Not bad, not bad at all. Downtime was shorter than I expected, and thank you for keeping the likes crap out of the forums.

Traub

We need to have page numbers at the top of each thread (on mobile anyway? I haven’t checked what it is like on desktop) not just at the bottom.
Just checked now, seems to be a mobile issue.

Also, I'm sure you could select the last page of a thread from the home page on the mobile site before?

Nick7

Looks good. One improvement would be the scroll down button goes all the way to the end of the footer. Would be better if if went to the last post on the page.

el3mel

Great work.

Though this will take me a pretty long time to adjust to. Looks very weird.

MackRobinson

Supports
Football
Feels a bit like RAWK with all the grey to be honest. Really don't understand why only 60% of the screen width are used now.
1. Because users don't have to scan the width of the page to read posts
2. Full-width user interfaces are better served for webpages that are modular and have many different types of elements (i.e CRM). Using it for a forum is overkill IMO.

buckooo1978

it's a bit of a pale/white/light grey palatte going on - would be good if there was a bit more contrast in the colours - even the posters name section

otherwise a lovely job

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout

R'hllor

The moaning in this thread should be entertaining.

The UI looks a lot better. The moaners will adjust.

P.S. - I'm glad the awkward modals are gone. Smilies throw an error.
The moaners... brown nose mode enabled, people expressing their issue with level of white is moaning now, this can cause a headache if you look it longer than 3 min.

Pagh Wraith

1. Because users don't have to scan the width of the page to read posts
2. Full-width user interfaces are better served for webpages that are modular and have many different types of elements (i.e CRM). Using it for a forum is overkill IMO.
It worked very well on the old forum. Would be nice to have the choice to switch to full width at least. I'd rather use my eyes than the mouse wheel, especially with that many posts per page. Looks less clean now somehow with all that empty space.