Welcome to the new XenForo 2 site

passing-wind

Much better, generally I found the previous interaction options in contextualising chats complicated this is much easier to use

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
"Oops etc." while trying to use smiles on Chrome.

Content bookmarks looks nice. Overall, it'll take some time to get used to!

Prodigy24

The new site looks really nice and fresh. The old site was really, really outdated so it was about time. Well done to everyone involved!

Oh and btw, haven't had time to check everything out but will a night mode or something similar be available?

Kostur

海尔的老板
Is ignoring forum sections disabled? All my ignored cnuts seems to have transferred to the new version but I'm seeing the ignored forums again.

Castia

Looks good. Massive add in the middle of the front page is a bit much though.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Looks a clean and fresh site now. As others have said, it’s bright!! I feel like I’ve already had enough looking at the screen to need a break. Read the old version for hours without even thinking similar.

also, on mobile the usernames are above each post instead of to the left I think, it’s causing big gaps between each written post, can’t read down through a thread as easy.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Looks like we have to scroll till the end of the page to click on next page. Liked having the option to do it on top as well.

Honest John

Will stick myself in a locked room with this over the weekend. I had only just got used to the old one.
Well done Niall for a smooth transition

Maciej

Known for "good moanings" not only in the morning
It looks as w poorer version, but obviously we're going to get used to this shit anyway - people are always against changes because they get used, but in six months' time nobody will remember about the previous version.

But it does look as a trial version or what, doesn't it? :)

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Looks pretty good, and obviously will look better with time.

Any chance of a direct link to ‘unread watched threads’ somewhere on each page?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Niall there seems to be a massive problem - my name hasn't got the Scout tag below it.

Edit: the ads are obnoxious as well but I know how badly you need your ket stockpiles kept at their fullest at all times.