What are Schneiderlin's greatest attributes?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
How do you figure that one out? He is a better player than all of Liverpool's midfielders. But we're not seeing it right now cause he's not playing... so I don't imagine many people will agree with me on this one. I'd certaintly have him over Henderson, Wijnaldum and Can. I wouldn't have any of those guys at United....
Sorry but he's certainly not better than Henderson or Can, at best in form he's as good as both but it's been a long time now since he's shown his best form

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Why are we keeping him then? He doesn't play
Well, he looks good. He has great hair. So maybe some fans want him to sit on our bench and look pretty? :confused:

For his own sake, he should move, so he can get his career back on track. He won't be doing that at MUFC. That's pretty clear. He couldn't even make the bench today.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Thing is, he can be the reincarnation of Roy Keane, but if he doesn't have the mentality to make it under the spotlight, then all the talk of his attributes are moot.

He never impressed under Van Gaal, and clearly he has been terrible in training if Mourinho isn't giving him any chances at all. This is a manager who is one of the best in the game. He isn't doing it to make some sort of unknown point. Despite what the conspiracy theorists may think. He's doing it because he doesn't think Schneiderlin has anything to offer us. He is an infinitely better judge of talent than anyone here, and sees the player every day. So....bon voyage Morgan!

Mike09

His tackle. But his overall Defensive ability is nowhere near top club level expectation with the likes of Keane, Makelele, Essien, Kante, Vidal, Fernandinho, Viera, De Rossi.

He's pretty much a limited player but from his performance I believe he's a good midfielder in a midtable club only like Everton and Southampton. If he leaves this January, I wish him good luck but given his ability and how limited he is, I don't think he will ever prove himself to be good midfielder in a top club level.