What do you hope to see in the Arsenal game ?

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
I don't expect a tactical revolution nor sudden improvement on set pieces. I simply hope we will start very with high energy, be at their throats early in order to have a psychological hold on the game. Too many games we let the other team be too comfortable and only wake up when our backs are against the wall.
The fans who pay these expensive tickets deserve some kinda lift from kick off.

Kostov

I hope to see 11 overpaid shits and 1 oversmiling chap to do their job and win. It's fecking Arsenal also, we owe them a beating.

Marcus

Players attacking the space such that there are at least 2 options for passing forward when any of our players have the ball.

POF

A win.

With the negativity around the club at the moment, going on a winning run, no matter how it comes, will be enough to create some positive momentum.

With such a young squad, confidence is key.

corno_mufc

Quicken up the passing and movement going forward

Also tighter marking at the back, so many preventable goals if we stop giving players all the time in the world

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Arsenal have poor defence and away from home they are not good. So we should create many chances and win the game but going by that we have seen, I don't think we will win.

Darkhorsez

What I like to see in every game. Passion and love for our club. Do or die attitude ...

Svartzonker

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2022/23
- Some fecking balls from our players, I want them to battle hard in every single situation
- Angel Gomes starting
- A goal from Maguire
- And most of all three points

I think we can get it done.

Edit: just realized that Gomes is injured. Great stuff.

Last edited:

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Play some youngsters in the absense of some first teamers i.e. Greenwood & Gomes/Chong in for 2 of Martial, Pogba & Rashford and not 2-3 of Mata, Pereira & Lingard.

High energy and trying to keep the ball a bit under pressure.

Wolff

Team pressing as a unit block again, better passing and better movement. That was painful against west ham. If they manage that, they are back on track.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Is there a growing narrative that we are poor atset pieces?

Saw a stat during a game the other day we have the third most goals from set pieces in the last year.

Gythio

I want to see Gomes start, and Tuanzebe - Maguire as CBs.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Our ladies seem to be doing well. Maybe put a few of them on because even if they lack physicality, they might be better at football...

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Some sort of cohesive attacking football that results in chances being created.

I think we're more likely to see a lot of running around / hustle and bustle, which I take if it's combined with a result

fps

Goal from a corner or set piece? I don't see one coming any other way, and it's been a while.

OverratedOpinion

It sounds like an obvious answer but a win. We are clearly lacking in confidence and sometimes in moments like these you just need to string 3 or 4 wins together even if you have to do it in the ugliest way possible with a corner deflecting past Leno off Phil Jones arse in the 2nd minuted then clinging on for dear life.

DRM

A win and us scoring more than 1 goal!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
What I like to see in every game. Passion and love for our club. Do or die attitude ...
Would have thought we’d moved past this by now. This is so far from being enough, and is often the go-to for teams and coaches who don’t have a clue about how to set up a team.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Floodlights to go out, ominous BONG, The Undertaker riding out on a white horse ready to avenge the defeat against Brock Lesner in a casket match.