What in the world are they spraying? (Spoiler: Nothing)

Biscuit1871

If you're in the UK look out your window now. I can't see anything but chemtrails. No sky visible at all, do you reckon this is it? Chemtrail d-day? The apocalypse?

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
In the begining(time), God created the Heavens(spa
Yes I know the vast majority of people will be and are sceptical about this subject. Hardly surprising as it is often misrepresented by tin hat wielders. This documentary however might make you question the veracity of the chem-trail phenomena / theory. The whole film is packed with leading field experts and in my opinion very credible testimony.
If you're now thinking that you don't want or have time to watch 97 minutes of documentary then just watch the first ten minutes and see if it piques your interest. I think it should.

Thoughts?
Never mind what in the world are they spraying? Why in the World are they spraying?
At 1.03.17 you can see a plane in flight and see that the contrails are comiing from the wingtips and not from the engines. Weird.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
So you are saying that all the professors, field experts, scientists, politicians, doctors (and a long etc.) in the video are actually lying about it? It's possible sure, but for what reason would they do that? I mean they gain nothing and put their own professional reputation on the line. These are people from all over the world......are they all lying or making it up for fun? Are the results they publish also made up? As I asked before, if that's the case then what is their agenda?
As for it being a conspiracy theory. Well sure I guess it's a theory but only as long as you don't read the lab results and solid scientific proof that something is wrong with the air and water samples. After that, if you still think it is theory then of course that's your prerogative. I'm sure the South Park producers have a much more solid scientific reason for all those results.
Are you sure all these expects in this video are real experts who are respected in their field? Even Docs, professors, etc can be well wrong, crackpots, etc. The nice thing about the internet you can slap a title on anyone and make them look "legit"

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
Seems bullshit to me, one of the guys in the video (the weatherman) is selling monoatomic gold on his website as a cure all for the effects of chemtrails :) A more plausible explanation would seem to be the Atmosphere shrinking bringing colder layers lower.

Im red2

Prophet of Doom
Seems bullshit to me, one of the guys in the video (the weatherman) is selling monoatomic gold on his website as a cure all for the effects of chemtrails :) A more plausible explanation would seem to be the Atmosphere shrinking bringing colder layers lower.
But I do think they are interested in controlling the weather. How they are going about it I have no idea.https://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&q=Owning+the+Weather+in+2025&oq=Owning+the+Weather+in+2025&gs_l=igoogle.13..0j0i5i30j0i30.1298.1298.0.4224.1.1.0.0.0.0.129.129.0j1.1.0...0.0...1ac.rJSsGM1OV8U

mjs020294

You can't control the weather, mother nature is far to vast for man to interfere with significantly. For instance a medium sized hurricane releases more power in one day than man uses globally in a full year. That is one small weather system a couple of hundred miles across. No chance we have enough chemical and bombs to make much of an impact on the weather long term.

sonymobby

You can't control the weather, mother nature is far to vast for man to interfere with significantly. For instance a medium sized hurricane releases more power in one day than man uses globally in a full year. That is one small weather system a couple of hundred miles across. No chance we have enough chemical and bombs to make much of an impact on the weather long term.
Is that an indirect way to deny climate change or at least man made climate change?

mjs020294

Is that an indirect way to deny climate change or at least man made climate change?
Climate change is not the same as weather manipulation. Just for you I have highlighted a couple of words to improve your comprehension skills. ;)

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Im red2 you are a champion of the people, a questor of the truth. Sacrificing large portions of your time to seek out abandoned, filth-ridden and impossible conspiracies, turning them into real possibilites is something we all appreciate, even if it isn't said often, or at all.

Mander

:lol:

Go and watch videos on Youtube of fuel dumps. Then comeback and say your first immediate reaction, before anything else, is a conspiracy theory about spreading shit in the air.
All these YouTube video conspiracies always leave me wondering why people have so much faith in them. If the arguments were convincing enough, wouldn't a mainstream source pick up on it? Or are they in on the conspiracy as well? And how come there's never anyone on the actual project letting their mouth run, even though it's a well-known fact that people are incapable of keeping secrets?

Naw, the only conspiracy I believe in is Unfastened Coins. Only one which seems legit.

sonymobby

Climate change is not the same as weather manipulation. Just for you I have highlighted a couple of words to improve your comprehension skills. ;)
Ditto.

cli·mate/ˈklīmit/
Noun:
  1. The weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.
  2. A region with particular prevailing weather conditions.

mjs020294

Ditto.

cli·mate/ˈklīmit/
Noun:
  1. The weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.
  2. A region with particular prevailing weather conditions.
That is the defintion of climate you Muppet. Not really cliamte change now is it.

Climate change is a significant and lasting change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns over periods ranging from decades to millions of years

sonymobby

That is the defintion of climate you Muppet. Not really cliamte change now is it.

Climate change is a significant and lasting change in the statistical distribution of weather patterns over periods ranging from decades to millions of years
I give up. Here, have a cookie.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Two CT nuts/former friends I know personally (emphasis on former friends) are stark-raving mad that chem-trails are legit. They get their info from CT hack Alex Jones. 'nuff said.

They also believe...
*9/11 was an inside job led by Bush/Cheney
*NWO/Illuminati/Lizard people
*UFO coverups
*America becoming a police state
*FEMA prison camps
*Bin Laden was a paid CIA asset/patsy and his body has been frozen for a decade so Obama could get credit (i.e. DNP) [classic Alex Jones theory]
*JFK killed by CIA/DoD
*Moon landing was faked in Hollywood/movie set

Seems a common delusional thing amongst the tin foil hat brigade.

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I have started to notice more and more that the skies over the UK are covered in criss-cross Jet fuel trails or these so called chemtrails, I see it nearly every day now. They stay there for hours and eventually start to spread into a canvas over the entire sky. I have started to look into this a bit more recently and something odd is definitely going on. Was going to post a thread here to see if anyone else had noticed this but did a search and came across this one so posted here instead. I don't trust our government at all so I wouldn't put poisoning our skies past them.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
if you stare into one spot really hard and concentrate (this is key), birds will apear out of nowhere

BringNaniBack

Leaves a bullshit trail behind him
I don't know what they are spraying but its not normal, you can watch one airplane go over with a condensation trail behind it which disappears in a few seconds then you can see one next to it or one a minute later that leaves a thick trail of smoke that stays there all day?

binary bot
I didn't believe any of this stuff until one day when I was watching the skies I seen a big aeroplane dropping chemicals on a forest fire. if they can stop fires with that stuff, what do you think it's doing to our brains?