What is Luis Suarez worth?

Donaldo

Caf Vigilante
Supports
Arsenal
If Liverpool look to offload him in the summer or if he wants a move, what do you think would be the correct price for Suarez. You would of course take into account his goal tally for a laregly mediocre Liverpool side but also the fact that he's highly unreliable temperamentally.

I'd say he's worth around 25-30 million pounds. Around what Liverpool paid for him, taking into account the factors mentioned above.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
If Liverpool look to offload him in the summer or if he wants a move, what do you think would be the correct price for Suarez. You would of course take into account his goal tally for a laregly mediocre Liverpool side but also the fact that he's highly unreliable temperamentally.

I'd say he's worth around 25-30 million pounds. Around what Liverpool paid for him, taking into account the factors mentioned above.
He'd cost an arm and a leg

I'd bet teams would give their eye teeth for him

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Somewhere around 15 to 25mil as a player I think. Would depend on how many clubs might be in for him, how desperate he was for a move or Liverpool was to get rid of him (which they won't be since without him their cupboard is incredibly bare).

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Had he not gotten a 10 game suspension I would have said that they would hold out for 40 million. As it is, anything around 30million, even 25 probably they would take now because he'll be out for so long.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
15 million because of 10 games? the ban won't reduce his price, his antics might.

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Liverpool would do well to get more than 25m-30m pounds I think.

Less than 25m would be a steal. More than 30m seems a bit steep considering his attitude will put some clubs off, thereby making it harder for Liverpool to spark a bidding war.

JustAFan

The Adebayo Akinfenwa of football photoshoppers
An evil little city in the NE United States
Now imagine Liverpool pull another Carroll like move in offloading him. Selling him on the last day of the window without buying a new striker. (yes I know Carroll was only loaned out, but they did so without having a replacement for him).

Revan

Assumptionman
The situation have become more complex after the latest developments and I don't think that the likes of Bayern would want him there.

Anyway, Suarez the player is easily worth 40m. Suarez the idiot probably much less, 30m or something like that. Suarez singed from lottary clubs could cost 50m though.

hp88

He will easily fetch £30m+, absolute twat but he's a brilliant footballer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
In the top 3 players in the league, going rate £37m.

Add on his other attributes, £27m would be accepted.

where have you plucked that 37m figure from?
VP was arguably the top player in the league last year, certainly top 3, and was 22m

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
VP was arguably the top player in the league last year, certainly top 3, and was 22m
With only 1 year left on his contract...

Rowem

gently, down the stream
Suarez is younger and on a long contract.

If he wasn't such a cnut his transfer fee would be extortionate.

Waltraute

She-Devil
That price might attract a few nibbles. He'd be good for us.

Do you own any white trousers Al?
:lol:

Add approx 10m to that, like 'stair started out with. I honestly don't think his gamesmanship's that important regarding his value, cf his antics at Ajax & for the national team before going to Liverpool.

So, yes, £35m.

manutddjw

At least 30 million pounds.

Him being a cnut or having a ban, in no way diminshes his value. If you're a good player in your prime, which Suarez is, teams tend to look the other way as long as they help them win. All clubs are like that, even United, and our pursuit of Gascoigne who had well documented issues is an example of that.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Fee: £30m
Image rights: 50p

Devil may care

Anywhere between £30-40M, less if Liverpool actually wanted to sell but I doubt they do. Maybe Barca will offload Sanchez or use him in a swap to get Suarez, Juve could use a top drawer forward to join Llorente, and I don't think biting and spitting are as big a deal in Spain and Italy.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Somewhere around 15 to 25mil as a player I think. Would depend on how many clubs might be in for him, how desperate he was for a move or Liverpool was to get rid of him (which they won't be since without him their cupboard is incredibly bare).
£15m? So people argue that £20m would be a bargain for Hernandez and £15m would be enough to buy Suarez?

Between £30m and £35m IMO.

johnny boy

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
£15m? So people argue that £20m would be a bargain for Hernandez and £15m would be enough to buy Suarez?

Between £30m and £35m IMO.
Yes £15m is quite laughable to be honest, he is on a long term contract.
If he goes, it will be for around £40m.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I think he could go for around £35m but that would be only to City or PSG. If he was to push a move for another club like Bayern, could be around £30m but can't see any lower than that.

ItsEssexRob

Has a slight gambling problem
Supports
Chelsea
Haddocksmack! 15-25? :lol:

If you take into account his footballing prowess and not the absolute cnut he is hes got to be between 30 and 40 mil, especially when you consider today's inflated prices. RVP may be a more deadly finisher but Suarez is also younger, and a better man beater, I wouldn't want him near our club as you wouldn't yours, but if any club doesn't mind a cannibal scumbag and can get past his hideous dental work then they have themselves a world class footballer.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He'd be 40-50 Mill plus based on talent and performance, but he's a cnut and a liability... doubt they'll get that much for him this summer.

Shark

@NotShark
On current reputation, Liverpool would be lucky to get the 25 odd million they forked out for him. However, based on pure ability and age, I'd say he'd easily go for around 35-40 million.

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
£30-40 million would probably be the price he goes at if he is sold. Obviously Liverpool would want more but if he wants out there's not much they can do about it.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
A huge sum based on talent, obviously. Upwards of 30m, perhaps a lot more. I don't really think there is so much morality in football that he would fetch any less than that at this point.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I think £40m is too much. £30m is more realistic. Could see him go for £35m but would any club who could afford that want that kind of player around? I could equally see him going for £25-£28m because of that.

People are too frivolous with transfer fees. If we aren't sure Bale is worth £40m then Suarez sure as hell ain't.