What next for Mourinho?

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
"I'm going to talk about football on RT. What else did you think I was going to do?"
He's even falling out with himself.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location

Shark

@NotShark

RMD83

Claims Chelsea fans were chanting for him tonight.
Could it be?
I heard it. A noticeable “Go get Jose” chant broke out but I wasn’t sure if it was the united or Chelsea fans.

haram

Chelsea fans chanting bring back Mourinho just so they can want him sacked again in 2 years.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
I really don't see it. Chelsea is going to be big rebuilding job soon.

You have Luiz, Higuain Willian, Pedro, Azpilcueta all above 30 or close who are all still regular players and also squad players like Cahill and Giroud who are in that bracket. Considering Chelsea have a core squad of just 20 senior players that's quite a decent chunk. Add in Hazard who I believe has now decided it's the right time to leave and I don't think it's as easy to come in as he did in 2013 when some of those Chelsea players listed above were in early or mid 20s so a much fresher and motivated squad to work with and then add to.

Of course they could recall some of their eternal youth players out on loan but again Mourinho simply isn't manager to throw 3-4 under 20s into a first 11. One or two might make the bench.

It wouldn't be the worst idea for Chelsea to give a young coach a two year remit to rebuild the first 11 but that requires patience if the first season dosen't go to plan and Chelsea rarely ever show that with managers.

First thing any new manager coming in will do imo will be dropping Jorginho and putting Kante back to DM. It's an easy decision to get the supports onside, bit like Ole dropping Lukaku straight away when he was getting loads of flak.

Cloud7

Who’s the next worldie that Mourinho will try to push out of Chelsea if he goes back for a part 3? We should definitely keep an eye on that player.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
'Mourinho commentating on the match for DAZN Spain (via @efabascalUK): "Hazard has the talent & personality to wear the Real Madrid shirt." Adds he wants to return to management this summer.'

Nr.7

Talking subliminal sh!t about ManUtd in order to hide the fact that he did a terrible job here and has totally lost the plot.

I “sink” I never disliked anyone as much as I dislike Jose. Toxic sh!tbag.

SirAF

Ageist
Via Google Translate:

A return from Mourinho? I am sure Pérez has already tried to bring him back a few months ago, he is the only coach he respects, he imposes his authority on the players, he imposes his authority on the press. "

He has already and always trusts him. I'm sure Mourinho will be at Real Madrid next season

SirAF

Ageist
Doubt Calderon has a clue but won't be surprised. I think if Pochettino rejects them, Flo has almost no choice.
I have no idea if he’s talking shit or not, but he’s bound to have some sources I guess.

mu4c_20le

Hate his fanboys more than the man. Wish they would follow him to his next club.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Who’s the next worldie that Mourinho will try to push out of Chelsea if he goes back for a part 3? We should definitely keep an eye on that player.
There is less than zero chance of him returning.

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
Real need a manager that is good with youth. They have a lot of young talented players there.

Poch is great with youth but completely unproven at the highest level though. Jose will end in tears. That Madrid dressing room has too many egos that will not want to run through walls for him. And they have won everything there is to win.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Agree with @K2K Mourinho would be a risky choice with so many talented young players.

Foxtrot

Supports
Die Mannschaft
Hate his fanboys more than the man. Wish they would follow him to his next club.
That was the worst thing about his reign. Especially near the end. Some were willing to throw almost all our players under the bus to defend him.. That sort of idol worship is a bit creepy for me. For anyone.
You could say the same for Ronaldo or Messi fans. Mourinho is still the most successful manager for Man Utd after the post SAF era. He won us two major trophies in his debut season, finish second behind an all-conquering City in his second season and almost won us a FA Cup and he had his annual third season meltdown because he probably lost the dressing room and trust with the board. At no point, did I ever attack any of our players. I do feel however, its disgusting that Mourinho gets so much hate just because of his "boring" and defensive style of football and him moaning and criticizing the players. In any other professional job, when you get scolded by your boss, you buck up and improve, not down tools or else you get fired. I don't even remember Van Gaal or Moyes getting so much hate when they were fired, in fact, they seem to get sympathy.

Rolaholic

You could say the same for Ronaldo or Messi fans. Mourinho is still the most successful manager for Man Utd after the post SAF era. He won us two major trophies in his debut season, finish second behind an all-conquering City in his second season and almost won us a FA Cup and he had his annual third season meltdown because he probably lost the dressing room and trust with the board. At no point, did I ever attack any of our players. I do feel however, its disgusting that Mourinho gets so much hate just because of his "boring" and defensive style of football and him moaning and criticizing the players. In any other professional job, when you get scolded by your boss, you buck up and improve, not down tools or else you get fired. I don't even remember Van Gaal or Moyes getting so much hate when they were fired, in fact, they seem to get sympathy.
Bollocks,what was disgusting was his behaviour from the summer onwards to his inevitable flameout.

No top club would accept that from whoever is supposed to be in charge and he's lucky that Woodward didn't have the backbone to do it much sooner as soon as he started purposefully sabotaging the season.

The man was toxic and made it a mission to create a toxic environment for everyone involved with the club on his way out,in any context and all walks of life,toxic people have a detrimental effect on those they're in contact with. That's especially true in any workplace which is why poor leadership is rarely ever put up with for long in the real world

K2K

"Can Manchester United score? They always score"
I hate the Ronaldo and Messi fanboys. Generally dislike fanboys.

He gets hate and loses his dressing rooms because of his actions.

Mourinho lost the dressing room at Real too. They fired him and won 4 of the next 5 UCL titles. Lost the dressing room at Chelsea. Then also at United. At what point does it become his fault though?