What next for Mourinho?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
He said: "Before I leave, let me say something. I've wanted to say this for a long, long time: Ivan Rakitic is one of the most underrated players in the world.

"I just wanted to finish on that because normally we speak about the big names.

"For me, Rakitic needs to improve his Instagram and his social media because in this moment this is very important and he is not very good on that, he is good on the pitch."

hmm, for some strange reason, I have a feeling he wasn't really talking about Ivan!
I think, sorry, sink, he is very much hurt with this new United we see now, managed by some fella from Norway, whats his name.

Ace of Spades

An egotistic, washed up, bitter has been. Hope no one goes near this toxic cnut, who gets paid a fortune every time he fecks up.

No Idea For Nickname

Just wanted to say that. He didn't post very often but still.
Pogba: "Jose needs to improve his Instagram and his social media because in this moment this is very important and he is not very good on that, he is not even good in the technical area"

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Still full of shit. Rakitic is also active on Instagram.

dove

He should stick to TV, possibly join MNF as the third wheel next to Neville and Carragher.
He could offer a lot of tactical insight that's for sure as I think he is still a good tactician however at the same time he would probably be just as annoying as Souness, criticising the likes of Pogba at every opportunity.

No Idea For Nickname

"you have the French, Spanish, Argentinians, you have managers from, .... from,... from all around the world"

hmmm, where is that guy who is destroying everysing I did from?

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
He could offer a lot of tactical insight that's for sure as I think he is still a good tactician however at the same time he would probably be just as annoying as Souness, criticising the likes of Pogba at every opportunity.
If the way we have lined up in big games since Sevilla is anything to go by, he's not still a good tactician.

Fracture90

There's an article on reddit in which he states: "I always put Manchester United needs first"…

Obnoxious cnut.

Strange thing to say considering him himself joined Instagram when he became United manager.
To be honest I see that very much on Uniteds part.They want to see our players,management staff have some social media presence.
So this could be a double dig towards Pogba,who he infamously fell out with publicly on the training field, and Uniteds commercial side.

Over time United will receive more of these sly digs from Jose when he's commentating on his time here.

IrishRedDevil

To be honest I see that very much on Uniteds part.They want to see our players,management staff have some social media presence.
So this could be a double dig towards Pogba,who he infamously fell out with publicly on the training field, and Uniteds commercial side.

Over time United will receive more of these sly digs from Jose when he's commentating on his time here.
He can sly comment until the cows come home, but no amount of comments will counter how he massively flopped in his last 6-12 months at United. Infact, sly comments make him look even more pathetic, and that’s coming from me who really liked the guy before the car crash that he orchestrated.

No Idea For Nickname

replays are great:

"I bet it is Real Madrid and the player is Benzema"
"Arsenal.........Ozil."
"Chelsea Willian they(chelsea fans) don't love me"
"Juve. Cr7"
"fellaini in china"

Ban

He talks a lot but unfortunately he's right about the structure.
It's not just getting a new manager, I hope Ed will appoint a DOF and put a proper structure in place for the future.

GM K

The irony here is that those who show any kind of support to Jose are labelled 'fanboys' or 'obsessed' etc meanwhile, it is the other way round when you read this thread. Some people here are totally obsessed with hating on this guy. Let it go. Move on.