What should we do for the right wing if we don't get Sancho in the upcoming window?

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Why all the mentions of Dalot?? Is this some sort of “in joke” that I’ve missed?
Yes, you missed it badly. Someone suggested Williams to be a RW before James, Greenwood, Chong, Gomes & Dalot who are more suitable than Williams.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Yes, you missed it badly. Someone suggested Williams to be a RW before James, Greenwood, Chong, Gomes & Dalot who are more suitable than Williams.
I know you and I have disagreed in the past but it’s been ridiculous some of the suggestions!

Dalot starting RW, Williams there and Bruno.

So many people cannot see past Sancho that they just are happy to throw any name from our squad out wide!

jamesjimmybyrondean

I know you and I have disagreed in the past but it’s been ridiculous some of the suggestions!

So many people cannot see past Sancho that they just are happy to throw any name from our squad out wide!
The best option for me is Willian on a short term deal. I'd also see how Brooks develops since he can play RW and AM. We definitely still need an AM incase anything happens to Bruno

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The best option for me is Willian on a short term deal. I'd also see how Brooks develops since he can play RW and AM. We definitely still need an AM incase anything happens to Bruno
I think on the balance of everything I’d be inclined to agree. It’s not the most glamorous but practically speaking it’s low risk tides us over to next summer where you could try again or have scouted an alternative.

He'sRaldo

I know not in a million years would this happen but ummm cheeky bid for Leroy Sanè. I think it was the summer we got rid of LVG but up until that moment the two players I wanted for the RW were Sané and Dembele. Leroy doing it at Schalke and Dembele at Rennes.

Fair enough that Pep has pretty much just made him a LW but he was very good on the right for Schalke.
Would be the ideal acquisition. Rashford, Martial, and Sane front line would be brilliant. Unfortunately it's highly unlikely to happen even if Sane's up for sale.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

Why are you telling me that like I did one?

The issue about being disagree or agree is that you have problem of reading. This is not the first time you missed read it. In the past you did the same thing, you had argument about signing right winger is just not priority this summer if it means to keep what we are currently have, and yesterday you just realised I'm right about it that this right winger is just not priority because it won't make us into title contender.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Nobody.

If we can't get Sancho, the easiest way to fix the attack is with a false #9 instead.

Rashford/Martial/Greenwood are all brilliant goalscorers from wide forward positions. Keep them there, with back up from James.

But then a hard working and creative false #9 is going to be the easiest way to get the most out of what they already offer. It should also help to bring Bruno more into the box.

Obviously, a world class talent like Sancho would add even more to the squad. But buying an inferior version as a stop gap would be a bad squad building move given that we already have plenty of options out wide. It's just that those options lack creativity, so we need some other way to make chances.

Jiminez seems like a decent starting point.
Martial has been terrible every time that he's played on the right. Rashford has had a few good games there for us and England, but normally he's quite poor as well. Overall neither of them are suited to playing on the right.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
You just said it "highly doubtful". And you even mentioned quality name of players like Bruno, Pogba, Rashford & Martial which should tell you that we have enough top quality players to secure us top 4 next season.

This RW isn't a must signing this summer, we can hold to it next season. So why are we in such a rush? If we are financially not in position to sign Sancho or RW then so be it, let's rely on what we got, it's not like Spurs, Chelsea or even Leicester will be in better stage financially than us for this summer, so they will also have the same problem which could prevent them to improve their squad.
As it is we 'should' get top 4 next season with what we have. If we lose Pogba that becomes more difficult, but hopefully we would still have enough. But its still a 'should' and a 'hopefully', and ultimately we'd probably be in that group fighting for the spots between 3rd and 6th while the top two remain significantly ahead. Chelsea also have a young team that is likely to improve. As long as Vardy can stay at his current level Leicester is a threat as they also have quite a young team with no-one else really at an age to decline. Spurs are probably over as a threat but I wouldn't write off Arsenal. Getting top 4 would still be at risk.

Signing Sancho or another good player on the right should be enough to guarantee us top four and to start closing the gap on the top two (with the possibility of overtaking one if they slip up). Not only for what they bring themselves, but it will make the team more balanced and make it easier for the likes of Rashford and Martial to continue their development to the top level. That then has the psychological knock-on effect of us looking like a team on the up and more attractive to other transfer targets going forward (and our own players wanting to stay).

It's very unlikely all the Sancho money will be paid in one go, so I'm more of the opinion we should go pretty much all out to get him. Unless Dortmund ask for a stupid amount of money, it will be worth it in the long run.

Mark Pawelek

Federico Bernardeschi in part-exchange for Pogba is apparently on offer from Juventus.

He's an inverted right-winger (left-footed), generally playing for Juventus as an attacking mid-fielder. His stat history shows one good season with Fiorentina in 2016/2017. Then Juventus bought him for €36m and turned him into a squad player. Since then he's been meh. I'd take him on a loan as Juve clearly don't want him. He's, at least, a genuine winger.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
As it is we 'should' get top 4 next season with what we have. If we lose Pogba that becomes more difficult, but hopefully we would still have enough. But its still a 'should' and a 'hopefully', and ultimately we'd probably be in that group fighting for the spots between 3rd and 6th while the top two remain significantly ahead. Chelsea also have a young team that is likely to improve. As long as Vardy can stay at his current level Leicester is a threat as they also have quite a young team with no-one else really at an age to decline. Spurs are probably over as a threat but I wouldn't write off Arsenal. Getting top 4 would still be at risk.

Signing Sancho or another good player on the right should be enough to guarantee us top four and to start closing the gap on the top two (with the possibility of overtaking one if they slip up). Not only for what they bring themselves, but it will make the team more balanced and make it easier for the likes of Rashford and Martial to continue their development to the top level. That then has the psychological knock-on effect of us looking like a team on the up and more attractive to other transfer targets going forward (and our own players wanting to stay).

It's very unlikely all the Sancho money will be paid in one go, so I'm more of the opinion we should go pretty much all out to get him. Unless Dortmund ask for a stupid amount of money, it will be worth it in the long run.
If we lose Pogba? Why is that even included in this thread? Stop including something that just doesn't suit the topic.

If we don't get Sancho or new RW this summer that's simply because financially we can't take a gamble to afford the player. It's so obvious that if we lose Pogba then we'll have lot of money and we can use the money to sign Sancho or someone else.

United also have young team to improve, fact we field youngest XI in PL this season, so Chelsea isn't the only one. If we can't even get top 4 next season with Pogba, Bruno, Martial & Rashford, that's simply show we are just not good enough and Sancho has good reason to move somewhere else that has better quality players.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Federico Bernardeschi in part-exchange for Pogba is apparently on offer from Juventus.

He's an inverted right-winger (left-footed), generally playing for Juventus as an attacking mid-fielder. His stat history shows one good season with Fiorentina in 2016/2017. Then Juventus bought him for €36m and turned him into a squad player. Since then he's been meh. I'd take him on a loan as Juve clearly don't want him. He's, at least, a genuine winger.
I always thought he was a good player after watching him against Atletico. Turns out that was one of his better games and he's very inconsistent

Strelok

I would loan Bale for a year. If Real says no loan buy only ok fine I will go to Juve for Costa or Bernardeschi, of course one year loan. They don't need both there anyway. Then wait for Sancho.

sparx99

What about you give an example. Never mind 20 points, we are 30+ points behind. And beside "couple signings" is different to "one signing".

For us to get closed to Liverpool next season is that if Martial & Rashford step up into world class level first.
Realistically Liverpool will likely be at least 6-10 points worse next season. For most of the season they were on course for 110pts which is ridiculous.

ehsanul

Bestower of favours
If we lose Pogba? Why is that even included in this thread? Stop including something that just doesn't suit the topic.

If we don't get Sancho or new RW this summer that's simply because financially we can't take a gamble to afford the player. It's so obvious that if we lose Pogba then we'll have lot of money and we can use the money to sign Sancho or someone else.

United also have young team to improve, fact we field youngest XI in PL this season, so Chelsea isn't the only one. If we can't even get top 4 next season with Pogba, Bruno, Martial & Rashford, that's simply show we are just not good enough and Sancho has good reason to move somewhere else that has better quality players.
If we can't get top 4 with those players,then its better we sack all our coaching staff and hire part time managers.

sparx99

I think on the balance of everything I’d be inclined to agree. It’s not the most glamorous but practically speaking it’s low risk tides us over to next summer where you could try again or have scouted an alternative.
Isn’t that what we did last year with Sancho and replacing Lukaku?

Supposedly a Sancho deal was on before we stuttered and missed the champions league.

Then we held off replacing Lukaku while waiting for the right player.

Both of those decisions limited our season this year. Injuries to Martial and Rashford have left Dan James as our most consistently picked forward.

I’d love to get Sancho. I think Sancho, Greenwood and Rashford could be amazing together and play together for a long time but how long do we wait. We missed him last year and there is no guarantee we beat other top clubs in another years time especially if we don’t kick on again and move into 3rd or better in the league.

Number32

Martial has been terrible every time that he's played on the right. Rashford has had a few good games there for us and England, but normally he's quite poor as well. Overall neither of them are suited to playing on the right.
Greenwood was better on the right wing than playing as CF this season. I know we always want him as #9 like he used to be in the academy, but did we wanted Rashford as #9 too couple years ago?

Martial is brilliant when we have two goal scoring thread on both wing rather than a wide playmaker, because he will has so much space to take on any defender. I remember when we start with this front three against Newcastle, After leading 1-0 They started to park the bus and focus on Rashford on the left, then Martial got space and scores, then greenwood got space and scores, then Rashford scores, then Martial scores again. That was the best attacking end product before we have Bruno this season.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Why are you telling me that like I did one?

The issue about being disagree or agree is that you have problem of reading. This is not the first time you missed read it. In the past you did the same thing, you had argument about signing right winger is just not priority this summer if it means to keep what we are currently have, and yesterday you just realised I'm right about it that this right winger is just not priority because it won't make us into title contender.
Haha you seriously have a problem! I was agreeing with you! I was not implying you had done that so stop it.

And read my posts I don’t think Sancho is suddenly going to make us a title challenger that doesn’t mean he’s not a priority.

You have been the most argumentative, rude and arrogant poster I’ve encountered on here even when I’m agreeing with you on part of an issue you find disagreement or don’t read what I’ve actually said. You change the interpretation to just argue, argue and argue again. I genuinely think you have a problem if this is how you seek attention on the forum. You sometimes have good points but then ruin it by being rude and arrogant to whoever disagrees with you. You don’t present facts to back up those arguments so you then come across as thinking your opinion is the only opinion to have.

I read and respond to your posts line by line. You just read what you want and then completely change what I’ve said and end up arguing with yourself over made up things. This is a perfect example I was agreeing with you but rather than accept that and move on you suggest your own agenda.

You have a problem so chill out.

RW absolutely is a priority but you cant seem to get through your thick skull that something can be a priority and not also just suddenly make us a title challenger.

This is my last time clarifying my points to you because it’s hard to dumb it down further so here is my opinion on Sancho:
  1. RW is a priority, it’s the biggest hole our first XI has.
  2. Sancho is the best player on the market for that position due to age, ability and marketability.
  3. SANCHO ALONE doesn’t make us title challengers but certainly gets us closer to where we want to be and with Fernandes and Pogba hopefully on the pitch together we’ll be making huge steps forward.
  4. I do not believe ignoring RW this season for James and Greenwood to fight it out is sensible as they are too young, inexperienced and RW isn’t their main position. I think they’ve done fine for their first season in the PL but need more time.
  5. If we cannot sign Sancho this window I believe bringing a true RW in still should happen but ideally a loan/short term deal if we believe he can be signed the summer after.
  6. If we believe Sancho will not sign for us at all we need to bring in a RW
  7. I do not believe trying to move Williams/Dalot/Bruno to play RW is sensible

Last edited:

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
James/Greenwood is enough.

James does a solid hard working job against the big boys, when we need goals Greenwood is the man.

Unless we buy a proper alternative to Sancho like Diaby or Chiesa etc then I don't really see the point. We have plenty of "good" options already.

jamesjimmybyrondean

Haha you seriously have a problem! I was agreeing with you! I was not implying you had done that so stop it.

And read my posts I don’t think Sancho is suddenly going to make us a title challenger that doesn’t mean he’s not a priority.

You have been the most argumentative, rude and arrogant poster I’ve encountered on here even when I’m agreeing with you on part of an issue you find disagreement or don’t read what I’ve actually said. You change the interpretation to just argue, argue and argue again. I genuinely think you have a problem if this is how you seek attention on the forum. You sometimes have good points but then ruin it by being rude and arrogant to whoever disagrees with you. You don’t present facts to back up those arguments so you then come across as thinking your opinion is the only opinion to have.

I read and respond to your posts line by line. You just read what you want and then completely change what I’ve said and end up arguing with yourself over made up things. This is a perfect example I was agreeing with you but rather than accept that and move on you suggest your own agenda.

RW absolutely is a priority but you cant seem to get through your thick skull that something can be a priority and not also just suddenly make us a title challenger.

This is my last time clarifying my points to you because it’s hard to dumb it down further so here is my opinion on Sancho:
  2. Sancho is the best player on the market for that position due to age, ability and marketability.
  3. SANCHO ALONE doesn’t make us title challengers but certainly gets us closer to where we want to be and with Fernandes and Pogba hopefully on the pitch together we’ll be making huge steps forward.
  4. I do not believe ignoring RW this season for James and Greenwood to fight it out is sensible as they are too young, inexperienced and RW isn’t their main position. I think they’ve done fine for their first season in the PL but need more time.
  5. If we cannot sign Sancho this window I believe bringing a true RW in still should happen but ideally a loan/short term deal if we believe he can be signed the summer after.
You don't think our full starting line up with either James/Greenwood on the right can get us top 4?

Mark Pawelek

... what makes anyone believe we will spend more than £50m?
I hope we might sell a few players to raise funds. But with COVID-19 hitting finances & future prospects, I worry no one will buy any. Let's pray Saudi's buy barcodes to kick off the transfer season.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
You don't think our full starting line up with either James/Greenwood on the right can get us top 4?
Where have I said that?

I think:
De Gea
AWB Maguire Lindelof* Shaw
Pogba Fred*
James* Bruno Rashford
Martial

*These players can change for whoever you prefer but I’m not getting into that debate

So us getting top 4 we’re making lots of assumptions here so let’s say as all squads currently stand do I believe we can get top 4?

Short answer: but I don’t see it being a clear cut yes. I’d say 70:30 yes:no

Long answer:

We have a good first XI with glaring holes at RW which has meant we neglect it in attacks unless countering with the pace of James. I think our squad (not just first XI) is 4 players short of a serious title challenge but probably about the level of a top 4 side now as it stands with Bruno and the assumption of keeping Pogba.

I really like Daniel James and Greenwood. I’m probably one of James’ bigger supporters as I believe he’s done very well considering everything this season. But I think his place in this squad is as a great option off the bench or to help us counter against the bigger teams. I don’t think he’s the player to unlock tight defences and he’s not a natural RW.

Greenwood has been fantastic and handled the pressure of coming on and scoring well from RW but I think he’s 2 years away from being a clear starter for us. I really rate him but I don’t see him being our RW long term and short time I’m happy to give him minutes out wide to develop him but not happy to give him that role as his own just yet.

I think we are a RW, ST (Ighalo dependant), CDM and CB short of a title challenge.

RW - First XI
ST - Good backup
CDM - Matic replacement
CB - We have lots of good one but only 1 clear cut starter

I think out of all the holes I see in the first team RW is the biggest and then ST if we don’t sign Ighalo. The other two positions I’d be happy to wait on as we have good but not great options there.

I believe a player like Sancho would shift that 70:30 to 100% yes for top 4 in my mind and be a real quality addition to a developing squad.

So for me top 4 is achievable now, add in the other signings and a title challenge in 2 seasons is possible.

Nytram Shakes

cannot lust
The idea that there is going to be any sort of big comings and goings this summer is just laughable. So think it will be a look from within or a loan or out of contract player

RkkMan

Its not clear cut though cause for starters Greenwood is still not ready to start week in week out and James is a squad player at best who has no business starting for us plus other teams below or around us could strengthen in the market or have an up turn in results. Look at Wolves/Leicester/Sheffield. Failure to strengthen a gaping hole in our team will only increase the gap between us and Liverpool/City whilst allowing other teams to close in on us or overtake us. Buying Sancho won`t make us title challengers(yet) but it will certainly go a long way in closing the gap on our rivals and have a foundation to keep building on plus it makes that top 3/4 finish 90-100% certain.

Mark Pawelek

bucky

Go for Buendia from Norwich. I kinda want us to do that no matter if we get Sancho or not.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I've not seen much of these players but I'm dying for more left footed players in our team either as CF or on the RW.

There doesn't seem to be the best and biggest bunch out there;

Younger players - oyarzabal,Chukwueze, Dembele (ousmane, Karamako), Tete, Kubo, Zaniolo, Brooks, Bailey, Neres, Tsynkgakov, stengs.

Experienced - Griezmann, Dybala, Bale, Milik

Strikers previously linked with - Haaland, Sorloth, Vincinius.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag

The only poster in here who mentioned Dalot name was me so I was right you didn't read it. This is a perfect example that you don't read and only start replying to someone for no reason just to draw attention. I have said this before, the issue here is not about whether you agree or disagree with someone. Your problem is that you don't read, when you don't read, it'll create miscommunication and become argument like this.

It's so ironic how you can call someone as rude, arrogant & "just argue" when clearly you are the one in here who started laughing, called me that "I have a problem" & keep talking the same thing to force another poster to agree with you. Just because I said the truth about you don't read doesn't make me being rude or arrogant when clearly it's not wrong.

You clearly missed my point again, I never say you didn't think Sancho won't make us title contender. My point is pretty simple, Sancho or RW isn't priority compare to keeping the current squad. The current squad is the minimum standard for top 4. If we lose Ighalo means we need to replace him since he's part of our current squad as the minimum standard for top 4 which lead to my opinion about the RW & striker.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Bryan Mbuemo intrigues me - https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/bryan-mbeumo/profil/spieler/413039

Left footed right winger. Amazing productivity for his first season in England. I've heard many Brentford fans think his upside is higher than Saïd Benrahma who is currently linked to Chelsea.
I think Dwight McNeil is a better & safer candidate than him if we want a young left foot winger, much more PL experienced. He plays on the left with Burnley but mainly because they rely on his left foot crossing. And also I've watched him play on the right wing against Chelsea when he switched in 2nd half and scored good goal. Although the price probably very high since he's Burnley main player.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
The only poster in here who mentioned Dalot name was me so I was right you didn't read it. This is a perfect example that you don't read and only start replying to someone for no reason just to draw attention. I have said this before, the issue here is not about whether you agree or disagree with someone. Your problem is that you don't read, when you don't read, it'll create miscommunication and become argument like this.

It's so ironic how you can call someone as rude, arrogant & "just argue" when clearly you are the one in here who started laughing, called me that "I have a problem" & keep talking the same thing to force another poster to agree with you. Just because I said the truth about you don't read doesn't make me being rude or arrogant when clearly it's not wrong.

You clearly missed my point again, I never say you didn't think Sancho won't make us title contender. My point is pretty simple, Sancho or RW isn't priority compare to keeping the current squad. The current squad is the minimum standard for top 4. If we lose Ighalo means we need to replace him since he's part of our current squad as the minimum standard for top 4 which lead to my opinion about the RW & striker.
If anything We should try Dalot first in there. He's the most obvious choice.
Haven’t seen anything of Dalit to suggest he’ll make it here in his primary position let alone any other
Dalot is the second best option but plays too much like a wing-back, and is the slowest of the 4. James is a better counter attacking threat. Chong should go out on loan.

1. Mason Greenwood - Never crosses.
2. Diogo Dalot - Balanced attacking/defending. About as good as James or Matondo in attack. Better than them in defence.
3. Daniel James - Fastest. Better on the left than right. Misses a lot of shots.
4. Tahith Chong - Too easily dispossessed. First touch under pressure needs improvement.
Look at the quoted posts from this very thread. But you’re the only person who mentioned Dalot right? Be quiet you weirdo. For someone who claims I don’t read you seem to have not read half of this thread.

Arrogant and rude.

I’ve read once again all the posts in the thread and now you are showing a complete lack of self awareness.

I’ve made my points clearly others agree with me some disagree but you are by far the oddest person I’ve encountered on this forum.

Anyone on this thread can see I read and respond perfectly well you have an issue with people disagreeing with you.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I think Dwight McNeil is a better & safer candidate than him if we want a young left foot winger, much more PL experienced. He plays on the left with Burnley but mainly because they rely on his left foot crossing. And also I've watched him play on the right wing against Chelsea when he switched in 2nd half and scored good goal. Although the price probably very high since he's Burnley main player.
If you read carefully the poster said left footed right winger.

McNeil this season: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dwi...ils/spieler/584769/wettbewerb/GB1/saison/2019

LW 11
LM 13
RW 2
RM 3

He’s better on the left and wouldn’t really suit our RW needs. I wouldn’t class him as a serious contender for RW in any side.

We need a player who can create inside and outside of their fullback to compensate for AWB.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
But you’re the only person who mentioned Dalot right? Be quiet you weirdo.

I’ve read once again all the posts in the thread and now you are showing a complete lack of self awareness.

I’ve made my points clearly others agree with me some disagree but you are by far the oddest person I’ve encountered on this forum.

Anyone on this thread can see I read and respond perfectly well you have an issue with people disagreeing with you.
Once again you missed the point. And this time you are twisting it to suit your argument & add it with an insult.

If you read then you should know what tenpoless said is pretty much the same thing as what I said. We threw Dalot's name not because we are just happy throwing any names from our squad but because we are replying to poster who wanted to try Williams first before others.

While the other two didn't even throw Dalot's name to start as RW.

Your original post was so non-sense, if there is one person who should keep quiet is you.

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
If you read carefully the poster said left footed right winger.

McNeil this season: https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dwi...ils/spieler/584769/wettbewerb/GB1/saison/2019

LW 11
LM 13
RW 2
RM 3

He’s better on the left and wouldn’t really suit our RW needs. I wouldn’t class him as a serious contender for RW in any side.

We need a player who can create inside and outside of their fullback to compensate for AWB.
Another post to draw attention just to argue. If there is anyone who is odd in here is you not me.

If you read carefully, I said McNeill plays as left winger with Burnley because they wanted to use his left foot crossing which suits to their 442 formation, while I watched him played on the right against Chelsea in 2nd half and performed well and got himself a goal which shows his potential if he plays on the right.

However, you didn't read it which led to another your typical of post that you replied to someone for no reason just to draw attention.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Once again you missed the point. And this time you are twisting it to suit your argument & add it with an insult.

If you read then you should know what tenpoless said is pretty much the same thing as what I said. We threw Dalot's name not because we are just happy throwing any names from our squad but because we are replying to poster who wanted to try Williams first before others.

While the other two didn't even throw Dalot's name to start as RW.

Your original post was so non-sense, if there is one person who should keep quiet is you.
You said
The only poster in here who mentioned Dalot name was me so I was right you didn't read it.
I have since proved you wrong. Others discussed Dalot. I am not twisting anything these are facts.

You really don’t like people proving you wrong. It’s clearly an issue you have and I’m happy to help you on unit journey to understanding these issues.

Back to the topic of discussion.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Another post to draw attention just to argue. If there is anyone who is odd in here is you not me.

If you read carefully, I said McNeill plays as left winger with Burnley because they wanted to use his left foot crossing which suits to their 442 formation, while I watched him played on the right against Chelsea in 2nd half and performed well and got himself a goal which shows his potential if he plays on the right.

However, you didn't read it which led to another your typical of post that you replied to someone for no reason just to draw attention.
Yes the poster suggests a left footed right winger and you suggest a LW.

Just trying to help you out here buddy.

McNeil has 5 PL apps at Rm/RW not exactly what we’re after.

We need a RW to suit our system. McNeil would be an excellent suggestion for LW at a club with a target man. He may even be a decent shout as a LWB in future. But who in our current attacking line up will be this target for crosses?