Where do you expect us to finish this season?

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Always felt 3rd at worst up through mid-November, fighting it out with Chelsea and City in the long run after all other pretenders faded. But seeing how Arsenal have the bottle so far, and Chelsea and City will turn out results eventually (and can spend freely if needed), and how Liverpool and Everton are seemingly up for it...

I'd go 6th on current rate. At best. I never saw top four as a non-possibility, but on current form it is impossible. Not yet over but the belief is fading.

Leg-End

Top 3 places are gone, whoever gets 4th really depends on who finds some form in March/April/May.

This run of form just made it incredibly difficult to even achieve 4th, we basically have to rely on others dropping points consistently and us winning a string of games, including against direct rivals. Years gone by I would see our squad and think "we will be alright, we are capable of winning 8,9,10 on the bounce", now I have zero confidence in that happening, if we win next week you still get the feeling a draw will follow it.

I'd revise my position if we invest sensibly in January, but right now I think 5th.

Devil may care

It's not just about what we do but also what happens with Liverpool, we should spend the January budget on someone to take out Suarez and then their form will plummet and we can get 4th! :D

Galactic

Incorrigible pest
After that defeat, I don't care anymore where we finish. I just want to see some good momentum built to bring positivity for next year and for the cups this season.

RedRonaldo

Wishes to be oppressed.
If we somehow managed to turn things around, 4th maybe.
If not, 6th.

wr8_utd

:'(
City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and probably Everton and Southampton to finish above us. So yes 6th or 7th.

wr8_utd

:'(
If we played all our remaining games away from home I think Top 4 would be easy.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Fourth. I think we'll improve and Liverpool will fall away.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
I still think we'll have a strong 2nd half of the season and finish top 4.

Either that or we'll go down. I dunno.

Chabon

Fourth or third. Either Moyes will show the improvement necessary to get us there (which actually, shockingly, isn't even all that much, considering what we're chasing) or he'll be fired and someone else will manage it.

Name Changed

weso26
I don't want the Europa league. We would be better off avoiding it. And if I had to bet right now about the Champions League, I do not think we will qualify. I wouldn't have set that last month though.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
Fourth or third. Either Moyes will show the improvement necessary to get us there (which actually, shockingly, isn't even all that much, considering what we're chasing) or he'll be fired and someone else will manage it.

I really don't think he'll be fired anytime soon. In many ways the club (and SAF with his comments over the years about giving a managers time) have backed themselves into a corner on this one.

hp88

My exceptions seem to go down every game, think we will scrape it into the top four.

redpie

Arsenal, City and Chelsea will all finish above us and are the title contenders. Hate to say it but I see Liverpool finishing 4th and snagging the last Champions League spot.
My prediction is 6th.

Cal?

CR7 fan
3rd if we get rid of Moyes soon, 7th if he stays the season.