Where does today rank for you?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Lets calm down a bit. It is still just a round of 16 tie. A great champions league win which will become legendary if we can win the whole thing.

Buchan

has whacked the hammer to Roswell
Context is everything, but considering we were missing ELEVEN first-teamers through injury and suspension, overturned a 0-2 home leg loss for the first time in Champions League history whilst finishing the game with a team whose average age was 23 (Twenty-Bastarding-Three!) against a state-sponsored, billion-pound ensemble whose own home record in this tournament is impeccable...

Definitely our finest night in Europe since Moscow. It’s just surreal what those lads accomplished tonight.

tomaldinho1

Haven't felt nerves like that since Moscow

10mins of added time was a joke though

DancingPanda

This is the highest for me.

Has never rooted for a team before, but visited Old Trafford five years ago and has been a fan ever since.

It has been a weird time to become a fan...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Yeah, that's true. Final whistle against Barcelona in 2008 was the last time I felt similar in a CL game.
Yes. Very similar. Because I stream BT sport'sapp on Windows 10, the coverage was 2 mins behind... I ended up switching the game off and checking Flashscore for the result. It's crazy how emotional I got.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Lets calm down a bit. It is still just a round of 16 tie. A great champions league win which will become legendary if we can win the whole thing.
Look at the way the players celebrated that win. We were pretty much dead and buried after the first leg. No team has ever come back from 2-0 in a first leg. Never mind with 10 first team players missing.

It’s an exceptional night!

RedIan

Winning the premier league the first time under fergie after 26 years was an amazing feeling, was in the stands at palace away - standing in the nou camp 99 still jumping about from the equilizer when ole sticks in the winner.... amazing feelings
And this is close, best ive felt after a match for years.

So much boring drivel under van gal and jose and now a complete massive high. Thankyou Ole.

Kopral Jono

Barcelona '99, home against Barca '08, Turin '99, Moscow '08, Paris '19. In that order and tonight easily tops Roma 7-1 '07.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Look at the way the players celebrated that win. We were pretty much dead and buried after the first leg. No team has ever come back from 2-0 in a first leg. Never mind with 10 first team players missing.

It’s an exceptional night!
Exceptional for sure.No pogba and so many injuries. But people saying best night since Barca/Moscow are laying it on a bit thick imo. Anyways lets enjoy the feeling and smash arsenal on sunday.

Niall

All Powerful Super Being
Staff
Best night since Moscow IMO.

Unbelievable.
Seconded. For sheer drama, rollercoaster of emotions and eventual ecstasy in a single match - it's right up there.

99 FA Cup semi-final, 99 Champions League semi-final, 99 Final, 2008 Final, tonight.

What a night!

sean mc 6

Context is everything, but considering we were missing ELEVEN first-teamers through injury and suspension, overturned a 0-2 home leg loss for the first time in Champions League history whilst finishing the game with a team whose average age was 23 (Twenty-Bastarding-Three!) against a state-sponsored, billion-pound ensemble whose own home record in this tournament is impeccable...

Definitely our finest night in Europe since Moscow. It’s just surreal what those lads accomplished tonight.
Well said my friend

Darkhorsez

Spot on

Charlie Foley

Weird thing is after they had their goal ruled out offside, and especially the Mbappe chance, I had such a strong feeling we'd score. Those moments were so scary because I was convinced if it stayed 2-1 we'd get a third.

At the same time I was thinking to myself (if this ends 2-2, or 2-1, that's still a remarkable result in the circumstances).

The minute there was a question of VAR I knew we'd get the penalty. I walked out of the room for a minute, didn't think I could watch, but then I told myself "you know he'll score, you want to see this."

I was most nervous at 3-1 up and the 9,000 minutes of stoppage time to be honest. It just feels like watching United again...

When you take into account the opposition, the 2-0 deficit, the players missing...incredible really. First CL Quarter Final in 5 years, and it feels like we can beat anyone.

dcrompton

That VAR experience was a new one on me. Never had a decision affecting my team so from the moment it was signalled my adrenaline went through the roof. I was still shaking 10 mins after kick off

kundalini

I preferred the 3-2 away win at Juventus because after being 0-2 down after 10 mins or so, we outplayed them for the rest of the match, hit the post twice, and just put in a sensational performance.

Of the games I've been at, the 3-0 home win against Barcelona in the Cup Winners Cup was an amazing atmosphere in the ground.

This win was astonishing but PSG really helped us out, and we are still getting used to VAR so the penalty decision, though technically correct, wasn't a call that would have been made without VAR.

Red Stone

Not quite like winning a CL or a league title, but it's up there in the tier below that. Better than any trophy we've won post-SAF.

The last six years being relatively barren in terms of major trophies and the fact that it finally feels like we have a team and a manager that can start a new great era at the club make this better than just the result of the game and the way we did the seemingly impossible and nicked it in the end. It feels like United is finally coming back to its glorious best after we lost our identity for a bit. It's the beginning of something far greater. I hope I'm not proven wrong on that and I'm going to fully enjoy it as long as it lasts.

Paxi

Yes!

Paxi

What trumps this since?
Oh.. I've read that wrong. I'mpissed up the fecking tree. I mean that this is possibly as good as 08. @Buchan says context is everything and I couldn't agree more. Tonight was magical. I can't explain it.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Emotion wise right up there. Epic. But in another sense I’m hoping everyone including the team don’t get too carried away. We need to keep on keeping on

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Possibly the best since Moscow? Might be an overreaction but feck me I'm not sure if it is possible to have a more dramatic one. The trophies weve won since Fergie all pale in comparison because we never really felt at home with any of the managers and we knew it was just a temporary reprieve. During Fergies time we pretty much expected to win the league so it was never as dramatic.

Just insane.

Reddy Rederson

Right up there with the 99 final. The drama of that pen was thick in the air. The will he, wont he call it. The fannying about with the guys in our technical area. Then the wait for rashers to take the pen, will he score it? Will he? YESSSSS!!!!! The 99 final was very similar with the high drama. My reaction was "OK we can take this to extra time and......did we just score again? HOLY SHIT!!!!!" followed by lots running around like a bat shit fan boy. This passion has being missing for so, so long. Even if we had lost tonight, there was still passion over flowing during the game. Fantastic game, fantastic result, and just a great edge of the seat exhilarating experience.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Possibly the best since Moscow? Might be an overreaction but feck me I'm not sure if it is possible to have a more dramatic one. The trophies weve won since Fergie all pale in comparison because we never really felt at home with any of the managers and we knew it was just a temporary reprieve. During Fergies time we pretty much expected to win the league so it was never as dramatic.

Just insane.
Definitely as a one off night. It’s definitely the best since Moscow.

Me being only 25 and not remembering 99, Moscow for me will take some beating. Going from agony to ecstasy in seconds was a feeling I could never ever forget. Best night of my life.

Tonight was a phenomenal experience.

Paxi

Just insane.
What has been better UEFA Cup win? Nothing but disappointment and hard luck since.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
I have two great memories of Champions League I'll remember for the rest of my life now.
2008 CL final and Today.

I started supporting United in 2007 mind. So I'm a scrub.

Negan

It’s up there with the Champions League final win in 2008 for me. Just pure emotion and adrenaline. I never felt anything like it.

I was on the edge of my seat the entire game. I was literally DESPERATE for us to get that third goal and when it happened... man, I went nuts.

Paxi

I have two great memories of Champions League I'll remember for the rest of my life now.
2008 CL final and Today.

I started supporting United in 2007 mind. So I'm a scrub.
No lad. It's only the beginning. I started supporting United after we went out to Leverkusen. This is us.