Other Which famous person's death affected you the most?

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Chester Bennington, both how it happened and for what he meant to me.
This is the only celebrity death that's brought me to tears.

Their first two albums helped me get through some pretty dark times as a teenager and it's hard to listen to them without getting emotional now.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Wim de Bie died today. No one except the Dutch cafarts will know who he is. 1 part of the greatest satirical duo in Dutch history. "Koot en Bie". They were about 40 years early in their depiction of populism and general politics.

I bet @Cheimoon appreciates them.
Wasn't looking at this thread. Those deaths don't move me so much as people like De Bie have long retired from what they were once famous for - but yes, he was awesome and I was a big fan of their weekly show in the 90s. Reading through all the retrospectives after his death and watching tons of videos again made me realize how amazing he was (together with Van Kooten).

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
This is the only celebrity death that's brought me to tears.

Their first two albums helped me get through some pretty dark times as a teenager and it's hard to listen to them without getting emotional now.
Him and Chris Cornell. I had tickets for Linkin Park and it was cancelled because Chester broke his leg. I thought I could just go another time but never got a chance. "I tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter" has a new meaning now.