Which player do you dislike the most?

BlueHaze

Hate the owners more than I hate/dislike any players.
Nothing will change until they leave.

Of the players, Maguire.
How is a second rate player captain of this great club? Needs players infront and beside him to constantly cover his lack of pace and lack of ability.
Took the words out of my mouth. Can't stand Maguire.

Al-T

Don’t hate any of them but wouldn’t care in slightest if every single one left, don’t think there is a single player I would view losing as a loss or regard as being difficult to replace.
This sums it up for me. Don't hate any of them. Equally, I'm too apathetic to be bothered about any of them. If every one of them fecked off at the end of the season it would barely register.

AshRK

Lingard but considering he hardly plays, I would say Maguire because he is the captain. Shaw, Pogba aren't far off.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
"Hate'" is a bit strong but a If I was a Man United fan I reckon Pogba would frustrate me the most. Not because he's terrible but I would expect so much more from him given his talent.

Cavani seeming to miss 75% of your games but always being fit for his country (no idea if this is true but it feels that way) would also piss me off.

Corridor of Uncertainty

I'm sorry, what the feck is happening at this club?

In the space of a few weeks, we've had one of the most senior players offering a supporter out for a fight, a technical director asking who the feck a match going fan is, and now Ronaldo smashing a phone out of a fans hand.

Do we not have any standards anymore? This club is completely out of control.

Someone

Something
Most dislikeable group of players I've ever seen at the club. None of them deserves to play CL football.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
I probably get annoyed more at Rashford for his holier than thou persona and all the protection he gets for non-footballing reasons but Maguire is just a dire footballer with even worse mental strength. He's such a loser.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
nah i think you'll find he's out of form and your the cnut
I thought about reporting you but I don't think the mods will be able to decipher this 'statement'.

Red00012

For the past 3 years it’s been Rashford always

this season he’s just embarassing himself

Strats

Lingard. I don’t care if he plays or not. His attitude is appalling in so many ways.

clarkydaz

I probably get annoyed more at Rashford for his holier than thou persona and all the protection he gets for non-footballing reasons but Maguire is just a dire footballer with even worse mental strength. He's such a loser.
Yeah, the brazen PR manipulation has tipped me over the edge. Blaming everyone else, going up against managers, woe is me sympathy votes, just do one

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
Do I dislike them ? no, not really.

I do wish they put in more effort and be good at this particular sport though.

But, hey, life's far too short.

Flying_Heckfish

Less said about Greenwood the better, I think that's too obvious.

Lingard absolutley sums up this current mob - acts like clown, probably leaks to the press, and just sits on the bench cashing his paycheque rather than taking a transfer - he spends more time on "bantz" than on the pitch . He was only ever squad-player level, but somehow ended up on six-figures a week.

Of the players that actually touch the turf: Maguire is quickly rising up the list. Nominally the captain, but doesn't act like it (on or off the pitch) and consistently turns out half-arsed performances. Rashford is a player I really rate at his best, and I gave him a lot of patience with his injuries in the last year or so - he was played into the ground - but his sense of entitlement in the face of awful form winds up me so much. He needs to earn his spot, be humble, he must know how bad he is right now. Cavani can do one as well - assuming Ole didn't lie to him like he did DvdB, then you have to ask - where is he most of the time? Pogba has given up, too, but that's obvious, he will be gone soon enough, fed up of talking about it.

TBH the only players who have shown anything resembling the required quality this season have been Ronnie, Bruno, Fred and Sancho, and even then these have been patches rather than consistent performances throughout the season, and not necessarily always with the right attitude. We're completely dysfunctional and I think the bad attitude has well and truly infected the squad. New season, new manager, and we can see an improvement, but some of the players are beyond saving and need to be shipped ASAP.

angak

Ronaldo. Toxic. Never does anything for the team. Always for himself.

Tyrion

This sums it up for me. Don't hate any of them. Equally, I'm too apathetic to be bothered about any of them. If every one of them fecked off at the end of the season it would barely register.
Bruno and DDG are the only ones I kinda like and I'll be genuinely sad when DDG leaves. I'm starting to think more of Lindelof for some reason.

Devil’s Trident

AWB
Shaw
Rashford
Mctominay
Maguire

Everything that’s wrong with this club right now. Self entitled, over paid and over rated hacks who got their pals in their media doing leaks and PR for them. I always loved a British core at the club. Always made the backbone of a successful united team who put the club above everything else from steve bruce to Carrick. Now we got this bunch of wasters who are stealing a living as well as using the club for their own self interests.

Compare them to city or Liverpool or chelsea or even Arsenal British core and you would see a world of difference not only in performances but also in their attitude, application, desire.

Foxbatt

Rashford, Maguire, AWB, Shaw, McTomiany, Lingard(but he never plays).

WPMUFC

I'll give it a crack using the S-Tier to F-Tier meme model .

S-Tier
Henderson, Pogba, Marital, Greenwood, Cavani,
A-Tier

Maguire, Shaw, Lingard,
B-Tier

Fernandes, Ronaldo, Rashford
C-Tier
DVB, Mctominay,
D-Tier

Bailly, Wan-Bissaka
E-Tier

Dalot, Matic
F-Tier

De Gea, Lindelof, Varane, Telles, Fred, Sancho

No Opinion

Grant, Heaton, Jones, Williams, Tuanzebe, Mengi, Mata, Pereira, Amad, Pellistri, Garner, Hannibal, Elanga, Chong, Shoretire

Jezpeza

can i be cryptic?

Anyone more interested in clothing brands or bollocking about on social media.

People who are paid more a week than my house is worth but not stoic enough to weather a few mean comments on social media about their 8 months of consistent shit form.

People who talk the talk but are always injured, not bothered, fecking about with haircuts or need to go to their national team where matuidi and kante do 40km running between them then make out its their club that is some sort of problem.

Left backs who will become obese in about 3 weeks on kebabs and lagers once they retire from football.

centre forwards who have been ‘injured’ all season but then you look at their stats and think theres a mistake there as they seem to have gained 12 international caps in that time.

one of the worst midfielders to ever wear a red shirt who we thought we were shot of but you just know will be back in the squad next year.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Pogba annoys me the most, he looks so disinterested, he turns the ball over constantly and produces little. What happened to the goals he was supposed to score?

Maguire has been terrible, Lingard looks disinterested, McTominay isn't good enough, Fred isn't good enough, AWB can only tackle and is absolutely lost against any ball in the air.

Bruno has been incredibly frustrating, he shouldn't even get into Portugal in this form. But I wonder if he isn't suffering mentally from the horrible play of his teammates. Honestly I wouldn't be bothered if we sold him.

Shaw won't run, he just falls back, and he jogs even when he gets beat.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
The Lingard mentions are funny. You all do realise he desperately wanted to leave the club. Was offered assurances of game time last summer and then not allowed to leave in January. And still isn’t getting any game time. What exactly do you want out of him at this point?

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I don't hate any of them but I'd like anyone who is detrimental to playing cohesive fluid modern attacking football benched / sold. This would include:
Awb
McTominay
Ronaldo

Among the starting 11. Maybe Maguire not sure how he'd adapt. A passing keeper as an alternate to DDG is a must.

Basically see the best teams. There are no tactical anomalies - pressing teams with players who won't press or possession teams with players who can't pass. Enough. Do everything realize a vision not "good players means good football".

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Pogba annoys me the most, he looks so disinterested, he turns the ball over constantly and produces little. What happened to the goals he was supposed to score?

Maguire has been terrible, Lingard looks disinterested, McTominay isn't good enough, Fred isn't good enough, AWB can only tackle and is absolutely lost against any ball in the air.

Bruno has been incredibly frustrating, he shouldn't even get into Portugal in this form. But I wonder if he isn't suffering mentally from the horrible play of his teammates. Honestly I wouldn't be bothered if we sold him.

Shaw won't run, he just falls back, and he jogs even when he gets beat.
I don't hate any of them but they are quite a soft delicate group that lack fight and pride. Definately not a team that can overcome the odds. I hope Ralf drops the players who are leaving and plays more youth now.

Mr PG

This kind of toxicity is what we don’t need as a fan base. We’ll still need quite a few of these players next season as Rome wasn’t built in a day.

Kaos

Lingard - Comes across as a bit of an entitled prat, no idea why he's still here. Wish he would take his shite brand and cringe 'vibes' with him to East London already.
Pogba - The whole 'nothing to play for' comments really ticked me, just feck off already and take your fat shit stirrer of an agent far away from this club.
Rashford - Does feck all for 12 months, plays like its a chore to him and then has the audacity to act 'bemused' and starts 'considering his future' when he's no longer being picked to start. He and his PR team can feck off too.

I don't dislike AWB and Maguire, I just feel sorry for them. Shit players who through no fault of their own were signed by our amateur ex manager and joke of a recruitment team for big money, where their inadequacies are exposed for all to see.

Big E

Maguire and Lingard. Maguire isn't fit to be captain and for me isn't good enough for united another in a long list who needs firing off.

Lingard showed how much respect he's got by wearing a Westham shirt this season. No respect for the club, manager or fans.

If he'd done that under Fergie he wouldn't get anywhere near the squad

Sooner he's sold the better :nono:

RacingClub

Supports
Racing Club
As a neutral* I don't really dislike any of them but there are some that frustrate me more than others.

*If I supported United I would want 90% of your players out.

Bruno's constant complaining (at the ref and his teammate's) really annoys me because I don't think it helps anyone (plus the feigning injury when he loses possession, that seems to happen once a game recently).

The fact that Rashford has an obvious influence in the media and uses it to hide behind after months of poor performance annoys me.

Harry Maguires celebration (fingers in ears) annoyed me because it wasn't haters he was blocking out , it was legitimate criticism. It makes me feel he will never improve because he doesn't even recognize his faults.

The Ronaldo "Fan Club" annoys me more than the man himself but it's a hell of a coincidence that his circus rolls into town and all of a sudden the wheels come off the team and toxicity is overflowing
(Everyone who was supposed to improve due to his presence has regressed).

From the outside it just seems like you have a bunch of spoiled stars who think they've reached the promised land but the majority of them have achieved absolutely nothing.

It would be easier to name the ones I like .. Sancho, Mata, Matic and Fred.