Which player do you dislike the most?

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
If it is possible to sell every last one of them, I’d consider doing it and starting afresh for Ten Hag next season. I have not seen a more toxic bunch of crap at one club at a time.

Bobski

I dislike the guys who should be leaders, Bruno, Pogba, Maguire, Rashford, Martial, Shaw, De Gea, they are the ones who had to lead the way and create the culture for the others. And they have.

Skills

Snitch
McTominay. Someone with his talent ceiling really shouldn't be anywhere near the club

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Until last year i didn't dislike any player. Sure, i thought that lots of them are not good enough but that is not reason to dislike them. Now there are 3 on my list.
McTominay. Not his fault really and i think he is a nice lad but he represents everything what is wrong in this club last few years. Dross and untalented player on big contract who is not good enough for Burnley, starts/plays for Man Utd. Why? Because he is academy player.
I am sick of nepotism last few years. Solskjaer, McT, Henderson....
Jones. Leeching in our club 10 years now and i often had sympathy for his troubles until he gave THAT interview where he said (more or less) how he is rich and "haters" can feck themselves.

But there is no United related person who i dislike more than failed Cardiff manager. THAT goes slightly to hate (on which i am not proud)

miked99

I don't 'hate' any of them. I mean, I love the club and it's in my blood and I want to support anyone that wears the shirt. I certainly don't hate any player in isolation.

But if you asked "which players would you be devastated by the sale of?" then it wouldn't be a big list.....

17Larsson

Not a malefactor just a lagomorph
It's a very unlikable bunch but I think I dislike McTominay the most.

He just represents how this club is stuck in the past. A homegrown grafter with little else going for him plays when fit and escapes the criticism the other midfielders get. He gets lauded for effort but he really chooses his moments for the camera, doesn't track runners and hides from the ball. That should be counted as effort as well, and he consistantly gets away from any criticism. The club thinks it's doing it the United way by playing a guy like this but this isn't the 90's, almost any midfield in the PL has no problem going up against United because the talent just isn't there. But when the culture at this club is like it is and nostalgic ideas about squad building dwell I just don't see us competing for trophies while he remains at the club.
Yeah this. Fred gets most of the stick but I appreciate the fact that he keeps looking for the ball even though he often hasn't anyone else to pass to when he gets it and the ball could be coming at his chest from a rubbish pass from Maguire, but he'll still never hide.
McTominay is a master at hiding

Bobski

I don't understand hating McTominay more than anyone else. Yes he is limited but there are guys around him on some of the most obscene wages in Europe who can barely be bothered to break into a jog.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I don't understand hating McTominay more than anyone else. Yes he is limited but there are guys around him on some of the most obscene wages in Europe who can barely be bothered to break into a jog.
Bingo! Players whose their fans are quick to blame everyone and everything else for their absolute laziness and ineptitude. There’s no point slating the squad players. It’s our main players who’ve really let us down.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Greenwood. Always thought of him as a bit thick after his Iceland incident. But it turns out he is not only a bit thick, he is actually dumber than a caveman.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Greenwood. Always thought of him as a bit thick after his Iceland incident. But it turns out he is not only a bit thick, he is actually dumber than a caveman.
Oh yeah, i forgot on him. He is the one who deserves word hate.

FattyFooty

We spent far to much time with our academy players.

Rashford, Greenwood, Jesse and Martial is anoyingly far from top Premier League attackers.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Greenwood is unarguable so will take that as a given.

Pogba is the one for me, defines our last 5 or so years in 1 player for me.

Chairman Steve

Pogba and Lingard for me, basically the same reasons already stated in this thread. It particularly hurts knowing they’ve come through the academy too. The notion that the academy boys give a shit the most is a falsehood.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
The answer is always David Luiz. Lacazette is a gimp as well.

Kellyiom

Watch the video showing the players leaving the pitch and ignoring the away fans, that sums up this bunch of so called Man Utd players. Also pogba stated the other day that there is nothing to play for!!! How about pride the shirt the fans oh and £290 grand a week. I’d play for nothing just to be able to walk out on the old Trafford pitch ,I hate saying it but these players are doing exactly what the glazers are …just taking as much money out of the club as possible without any repercussions
I think that's a big issue and the source of this rot. It comes from the top and the owners just have to look at how the business was valued at £20mm in the Knighton era to over £1bn now and they've had constant cash flow whether we win, lose or draw.

clarkydaz

Watch the video showing the players leaving the pitch and ignoring the away fans, that sums up this bunch of so called Man Utd players. Also pogba stated the other day that there is nothing to play for!!! How about pride the shirt the fans oh and £290 grand a week. I’d play for nothing just to be able to walk out on the old Trafford pitch ,I hate saying it but these players are doing exactly what the glazers are …just taking as much money out of the club as possible without any repercussions
that was proven yesterday

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Kyle Walker for me… can’t stand the clown. He’s so smug and arrogant. Still remember the time he was calling the city fans glory hunters before he joined them haha.

lilcurt

I honestly can't think of many players I dislike more then out own captain, Maguire.

Everything I feel a captain should be and do he isn't. Even made my blood boil that after the shambles that was yesterday he didn't man up and speak to the media, happy for De Gea to go it.

Of opposition players, in the PL Xhaka, Europe Di Maria & Suarez

Son

Gotta be the snake Di Maria in the modern game but almost certainly in history El Hadji Diouf. Pure scumbag on and off the field.

Mason Greenwood, John Terry & Martin Keown also honourable mentions.

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Have United fans started turning on the cnuts in the ground yet? Turning it nasty might make them want out and help you attract bids. They’re soft as shit and if they actually got some proper targeting from the crowd I reckon they’d want out asap. It might also stop them getting offered another contract.

Edit: to clarify, I mean verbals,not physical.
Why not? I can't see a solid arguement for supporting some of Utd's players. If they won't leave then the fans might have to push them towards the door. I don't see this as negativity towards the club, more like helping the club get rid of players not fit to play for Utd. It's a shame that it is left to the fans to do what the club cannot.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Have United fans started turning on the cnuts in the ground yet? Turning it nasty might make them want out and help you attract bids. They’re soft as shit and if they actually got some proper targeting from the crowd I reckon they’d want out asap. It might also stop them getting offered another contract.

Edit: to clarify, I mean verbals,not physical.
Some fans think booing is beneath them

EtH

Lingard>Ronaldo>Rashford>Pogba>Maguire>Martial>Shaw>DDG>AWB>Bruno>McTominay

Ranked in order of greatest to least disdain. Nothing to like about that XI. I have little to no feeling toward any of the rest of our players.

Last edited:

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Lingard>Ronaldo>Rashford>Pogba>Maguire>Martial>Shaw>DDG>AWB>Bruno>McTominay

Ranked in order of greatest to least disdain. Nothing to like about that XI. I have little to no feeling toward any of the rest of our players.
Henderson
Dalot - Varane - Lindelof - Telles
Fred - Matic
Mata
Elanga - Cavani - Sancho
Rest of the team XI
:drool:

smi11ie

Not a philogynist
Supports
Rangers
Lingard or Pogba.
I get the feeling that Marcus is being dragged down by his mates at Utd, Sancho too a little bit. I can't prove it but I have quite a good gut for this stuff. Summer can't come quick enough.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I don't dislike any of them really. I'm fed up with them and want most gone but I don't have a dislike for them.

If it was proven which one was leaking and which players keep briefing the media I'd probably change my opinion on them but I won't dislike based on rumours.

Djemba-Djemba

I think Lingard is a perfect encapsulation of how far we've fallen.

Completely mediocre player who should have been sold 4 or 5 years ago, still here getting minutes stinking the place up.

I think he's one of the guys leaking stories and I think he's one of the toxic elements at the club. He comes across as immature and not bothered about anything.

He's one of those who is so used to losing it doesn't even seem to register anymore , he just accepts it.

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
Ignoring Greenwood I would say..

Ronaldo, Pogba are the two I would most like to see leave for exuding toxicity. I would chuck in Lingard but he's not First XI

The rest I don't actually dislike at all. Just don't think they're suited to high press football by and large. And they haven't been coached properly so they've become deskilled.

The ones I really dislike are the Glazers who caused this mess in the pursuit of profit, and the wooden top reds who are too thick to see that and keep handing them the money.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Suarez, Di Maria and Salah

Kellyiom

Ignoring Greenwood I would say..

Ronaldo, Pogba are the two I would most like to see leave for exuding toxicity. I would chuck in Lingard but he's not First XI

The rest I don't actually dislike at all. Just don't think they're suited to high press football by and large. And they haven't been coached properly so they've become deskilled.

The ones I really dislike are the Glazers who caused this mess in the pursuit of profit, and the wooden top reds who are too thick to see that and keep handing them the money.
Yes, that's my view on it - the owners set the example ultimately. If all they are interested in is cash, or even mistakenly give that impression, it will be felt down the chain and we end up like this.

I do think Lingard is immature and that video of him on the bus giggling while it was getting attacked started me looking at players negatively.

The constant press leakers are all total pains in the butt as well and Pogba's circus we could well do without.

Maguire sounds an easy target but after his holiday escapade, he just sounds full of it.

I actually hope Fred and Lindelof get some recognition for keeping their heads during this year, after a lot of criticism and talk of 'not United quality', they're proving to be pretty decent to me.

God help the next manager, whoever he is.

GL21

Attitude...pogba, lingard, Ronaldo, out asap
Lack of ability...Fred, dalot, lindelof all try but no where near quality regardless.
Confidence issues...maguire, rashford, Shaw, AWB, Have some hope for these.

Denis79

The Lingard mentions are funny. You all do realise he desperately wanted to leave the club. Was offered assurances of game time last summer and then not allowed to leave in January. And still isn’t getting any game time. What exactly do you want out of him at this point?
Is he under contract? Did he sign it? Is he recieving his promised wages? If so you should act professionally.

I've done jobs where I despised my employer yet somehow I managed to fulfill my end of the deal in a professional way despite being paid 30 times less.