Which player do you dislike the most?

norm87cro

Hate is a strong word but fully dislike?
Henry ( couldnt stand the smug c... aldo he was brilliant, always loved Drogba for some reason)
Lee Bowyer i guess no explanation needed
Sergio Ramos
Robbie Fowler
And our very own Victor Lindelof. My rant isnt going to stop until he is truly gone

Last edited:

Dansk

Before he went to Barcelona and seemingly mellowed out, Suarez was by far the most despicable player I had ever witnessed. Even setting aside the multiple biting incidents (it's insane that you can even say such a thing about a professional athlete), the constant diving, whining, cheating, the racism case, and many instances of intentionally attempting to injure opponents - there are entire video compilations of this from his time at Ajax and Liverpool - really cement him as the most degenerate, filthy player ever. Then Barcelona somehow got him to turn it all around and he became your typical La Liga player with only a moderate amount of diving and shithousery, not the swine he had been up until then.

adedawson

Easy, Suarez and Drogba.

• In 2010, Suárez was sent off during the World Cup quarter-final match between Uruguay and Ghana for a deliberate handball on the goal line. He was subsequently banned for one match, but Uruguay went on to win the match in a penalty shootout.
  • In 2011, Suárez was accused of racially abusing Manchester United's Patrice Evra during a Premier League match. He was banned for eight matches and fined £40,000.
  • In 2013, Suárez was caught biting Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic during a Premier League match. He was banned for 10 matches and fined £220,000.
  • In 2014, Suárez was accused of biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match. He was banned for four months from all football-related activity and fined £65,000.
  • In 2018, Suárez was involved in an altercation with Paris Saint-Germain's Layvin Kurzawa during a Champions League match. He was accused of making a gesture with racial connotations towards the defender, but was not punished by UEFA.
  • In 2021, Suárez was accused of cheating on an Italian citizenship exam. He was investigated by Italian authorities, but was not charged with any wrongdoing.
Just look at these events. His in-match behaviour, spitting, lashing out, diving etc.

• In 2005, Drogba was sent off during a Champions League match for receiving two yellow cards, one for diving and the other for throwing a coin back into the crowd.
  • In 2006, Drogba was accused of diving during a Premier League match against Manchester City. He was subsequently charged with "serious foul play" by the Football Association.
  • In 2009, Drogba was banned for three matches after throwing a coin into the crowd during a League Cup match against Burnley.
  • In 2010, Drogba was accused of diving during a Premier League match against Aston Villa. He was subsequently charged with "violent conduct" by the Football Association.
  • In 2012, Drogba was involved in a heated argument with referee Tom Henning Ovrebo during a Champions League match against Barcelona. He later apologized for his behavior.
  • In 2014, Drogba was accused of diving during a Premier League match against West Ham. He was subsequently charged with "simulation" by the Football Association, but the charge was later rescinded.
Drogba's constant cheating and diving was something else. Made Ronaldo look like a saint.

sugar_kane

McTominay, fake tough man image but hides more than anyone on the pitch. Seems to have a lot of friends in the press as well which makes me suspicious.

Sancho. Not trusted this guy from day one since he refused to link up with our squad early and take a long holiday even though he only played about 10 minutes in the Euros. As a huge signing on a crazy wage you should be going out of your way to show how up for it you are, not fecking off to the Bahamas for two weeks. Too many stories of indiscipline from City & Dortmund as well.

Maguire. I sympathised with him for a while but the guy is either thick or arrogant with the comments he makes. Possibly both. Not liked him since that ridiculous fingers in the ears celebration vs. Albania days after we'd been humiliated by City and Ole was on the brink of being sacked.

Weghorst I'm a bit suspicious of as well given what a prick he was at the World Cup, seemingly trying to intimidate Messi while he was being interviewed which was a dick move but supposedly was acting like a twat during the penalty shoot out as well. His explanation about touching the Anfield sign was a joke as well.

Does Henderson count? Knobhead, no explanation required.

Other than that, I actually quite like the rest of the players :D

colombianmancunian

This feels on-topic.
Spanish and uefalona’s cnuts always talk as if the only valid way to play football is tiki Talía and other styles are worthless. Thankfully that dreadful and boring style is in decadence.

Who I hate: Xavi, that arrogant cnut, Busquets, diver Alba, Gavi, Pedri, racist Suarez, diving gaymar… I mean Neymar, basically anyone associated with UEFAlona. Team of cnuts.

Cat_knows

Carroll
Suarez
Barton
Romeu
Pogba
Alexis Sanchez
Lukaku
Keown
Charlie Adam (couldnt stand that face :D )

Stookie

Nurse bell end
All the usual suspects have been mentioned in this thread but currently From United - Fernandes. His moaning and rolling around when the match isn’t going our way is really starting to get on my tits. When we need a captain to pull us out of the trenches he’s crying and waving his arms about. Good player but annoying.

whitbyviking

Thibault Courtois. Gets right on my chebs, might be a bit irrational but I just cannot stand him and his play acting

Lots of mentions of him in this thread. He's painting himself as a lovely bloke who was taken advantage of by unscrupulous people. He was a horrible scrote who deserves everything he gets.

Roosney

Maybe add "United player" to the title so this stays on topic.

Bruno's cheating and sulking is pretty annoying and not something United captain should do.

Maguire and his slabhead stare. Everytime he takes those 10 extra seconds to make that idiotic pass he stares angrily at others like it was their fault he gave the ball away.

DDG hugging the goal line, drives me crazy. Fecking coward, stop camping inside your own goal aaarrgh. 5yr olds do that, not professional footballers in the Premier League.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Sancho. I blame the fans who hyped him up just as much as ole.

ScholesyTheWise

Going slightly off-topic,

I found it really hard that at the peak of the Liverpool wankfest in the media,
I couldn't bring myself to hate or even dislike Salah, Mane and... Klopp.

The first two, aside of being brilliant players,
seem rather fair (Mane much more than Salah, but even the latter I don't think ever dived, whined etc more than other offensive star players in this league. His shenanigans were acceptable to me.)

Klopp while being a sore loser and spouting shit about United whenever he can as is expected from a Pool manager,
I liked him and his Dortmund so much that I couldn't quite make him an instant enemy in my head when he went to the scouse.

I kind of miss the days of Gerrard, Murphy, Carragher, Benitez, Dalglish... when it was really easy to despise Liverpool.
Nowadays they (and City, and Arse and I guess also us in their eyes) are all a bit vanilla.

poleglass red

Robertson at Liverpool, decent player so no issue in that reagrd, just something about his face that annoys me.

miked99

From United? Only Henderson.

I support whoever is wearing the shirt, even if they aren't my favourite player. But I'll make an exception here - Henderson can get fecked. Can't wait until the day he's gone from the club for good.

Alex the Red

I think of the current Man Utd team it’s Bruno’s behaviour that I dislike the most when he is complaining or being over dramatic. I don’t think it does the team any favours and definitely won’t get the ref on our side.

For non Utd players I still dislike Dalglish,McManaman and Fowler

Cooked Hen

Hate is a strong word but i've never been a fan of Sergio Ramos and his antics.

Mou Mou Land

These are just personal dislikes, but my c*nts include:-

Murphy
Shelvey
Barnes
Dalgleish
Waddle
Lineker
Barton
Cundy
Terry
Gerrard
Mary Poppins, of course
That Feyonoord bastard that skewered Irwin and got away with it. I remember that he was taken off very quickly after that challenge - I don't think the poor sod would have lived for long if he had stayed on.

I probably have far more, but that will do for now.

jem

I really hate some ex-players: Agbonlahor, Steve Nicol, Shaka Hislop...

M16Red

Don't really like:
Agbonlahor - seems to think he was a great player when he played.
Pennant - Frankly, a man up his own arse
Carragher - I need to say much here
Klopp - Moaning get on my nerves, and the love fest when they were the best team ever grace the EPL was just tragic.
Shearer - Bitter man
Neymar - see Pennant

Our team this year, I can't think of one.

RedIan

Andy Carrol for that tackle on Erikson.
Carragher for the spitting at a united fan and still getting his sky sports job back.

Just unreal some have said Lindelof, nice guy and a model professional, good back up defender who never moans At being benched. Give your head a shake.

nangis

Luis Suárez, Jonjo Shelvey, Carlos Tevez, Steven Gerrard, Patrick Vieira, Martin Keown

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Spanish and uefalona’s cnuts always talk as if the only valid way to play football is tiki Talía and other styles are worthless. Thankfully that dreadful and boring style is in decadence.

Who I hate: Xavi, that arrogant cnut, Busquets, diver Alba, Gavi, Pedri, racist Suarez, diving gaymar… I mean Neymar, basically anyone associated with UEFAlona. Team of cnuts.
Grow up.

mshnsh

From currently active players:

Maguire. He is shite but seems to think he is Baresi.

Ronaldo. Was so shite and still so fecking arrogant in his second stint here, plus all the tantrums. Before at least he wasn't shite.

Pepe and Ramos are dirty players.

All Liverpool and City players.

Past players:
Henry. I hated his arrogant celebrations but now respect him for the football he played.

Terry. The guy was scum although a great defender.

Gerrard.

Any Liverpool player.

NLunited

Of the current team I have to say Maguire. Slow and liable to give a penalty away.

He has qualities but those drawbacks are too much for me.

Ronaldo is the biggest twat.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Robbie Savage
Scott brown
Michael brown
Chris Morgan
And any other talentless thug (ex and current) player I may have forgotten about parading as an elite footballer.