Who are the greatest villains football has ever seen? Candidates for this gen': Suárez and Ramos

manutddjw

Who was the Chilean player who stuck his finger up another players ass. Sexual Assault during the game is probably the worst thing you can do on the pitch.

Would also like to throw in Arjen Robben in this list. Awful cheating cnut.

varga92

Who was the Chilean player who stuck his finger up another players ass. Sexual Assault during the game is probably the worst thing you can do on the pitch.

Would also like to throw in Arjen Robben in this list. Awful cheating cnut.
It was Gonzalo Jara.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
It's scary how some blokes would have most likely ended up as criminals or jail material if not for football: Stoichkov, Keane, Materazzi come to mind...

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Sarri doesn't have a Caf account so he asked me to post this for him:

Kepa

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
First time I’ve seen that. My god that was horrendous definitely the worse assault on a football pitch you can’t judge that as a foul. Do you or any one else know what he got for that, who he was playing for?
Having already gained a well-deserved reputation for being completely off his rocker (he had already been fined for punching a senior teammate, Auxerre ‘keeper Bruno Martini, in the face), the “assassin tackle” saw Eric suspended for three months – though Auxerre whittled it down to two by telling the FFF that they’d make Cantona unavailable for national team selection if they didn’t agree to lighten the sanction.
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/vide...tackle-on-michel-der-zakarian-1988-video.html

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Craig Bellamy surely gets an honourable mention. Not the biggest cnut of all time, maybe just a europa league level of cnut. Worth a mention nonetheless

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Don’t think he’s been mentioned, but Pasquale Bruno was one of the finest Italian exponents of the art with an equal array of menace and cunning in his armoury.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
What can you do on the pitch that's worse than biting a guy (apart from trying to kill someone like you sometimes see in the lower leagues in the Americas)? Suaréz is hands down the worst. Serial cheater, bites, throws racist remarks at players.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
What can you do on the pitch that's worse than biting a guy (apart from trying to kill someone like you sometimes see in the lower leagues in the Americas)? Suaréz is hands down the worst. Serial cheater, bites, throws racist remarks at players.
Injuring bonesand ligaments seriously on purpose

Boxing Clever

Supports
Southend United
No Ben Thatcher? Maybe because he was too rubbish a player. Roy Keane definitely deserves a place.

Snow

Injuring bonesand ligaments seriously on purpose
I don't think that's as bad. Biting someone on purpose without remorse and doing it several times is plain sick and I question that he gets to raise children. Injuring someone on purpose is just unchecked emotions at work, something we see often, but biting is something else. Combine that with the intent of cheating every single match of football you play and you have yourselves a filthy human who's capable of the unpredictable.

kouroux

I don't think that's as bad. Biting someone on purpose without remorse and doing it several times is plain sick and I question that he gets to raise children. Injuring someone on purpose is just unchecked emotions at work, something we see often, but biting is something else. Combine that with the intent of cheating every single match of football you play and you have yourselves a filthy human who's capable of the unpredictable.
Of course it's far worse, one can seriously jeopardize and even end a player's career. There is no comparison there for me, I went a horrible knee injury, I wish someone would have bitten me instead on a field.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Of course it's far worse, one can seriously jeopardize and even end a player's career. There is no comparison there for me, I went a horrible knee injury, I wish someone would have bitten me instead on a field.
But, even with the most vicious tackles it is difficult to judge whether they were trying to win the ball and just mistimed it. With biting there is no grey area which is why it stands out.

Snow

No it's not, not when talking about who's the greatest villain. Someone who cheats every single time and bites people and is racist is far worse than someone that tackles badly once or twice. There are plenty of those people around.

Still think biting is worse in either case. It's inhumane.

kouroux

No it's not, not when talking about who's the greatest villain. Someone who cheats every single time and bites people and is racist is far worse than someone that tackles badly once or twice. There are plenty of those people around.

Still think biting is worse in either case. It's inhumane.
And I say injuring someone on purpose for a long term is much worse and reminiscent of a villain's act than what you described.

kouroux

But, even with the most vicious tackles it is difficult to judge whether they were trying to win the ball and just mistimed it. With biting there is no grey area which is why it stands out.
I'm talking about the specific tackle where there are no doubts about the intention of the offender

Snow

And I say injuring someone on purpose for a long term is much worse and reminiscent of a villain's act than what you described.
I disagree with that.

Suarés has those tackles in him (google his tackle on Nacho) and he's also punched someone square in the jaw on the pitch. There's no one worse than him.

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
That's not counting all the cards he didn't receive either. He was a true lunatic, he had no restraints. His job was to break people
He looks kind of normal and harmless on the pictures I can find. Looks can deceive I suppose

kouroux

He looks kind of normal and harmless on the pictures I can find. Looks can deceive I suppose
THe one @00:25 is particularly nasty, that's not football. That's just plain assault, worse than biting and all the dives a player can do in his career and it's just one tackle. 26 red cards too

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
THe one @00:25 is particularly nasty, that's not football. That's just plain assault, worse than biting and all the dives a player can do in his career and it's just one tackle. 26 red cards too
Sweet Jesus:lol: